Seahawks Vs The Chargers....ZZZzzzz.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Should read

"Seahawks AND Chargers Will Appear In Seattle Friday Evening.... NOT a Competition..

PLEASE ...

NO WAGERING !!"​

If this was a real game the Hawks would score at will and 9/11 would be mad for an appropriate length of time out of respect for his favorite team.

As it really is nobody on these teams cares who wins.

What we really care about is that no first string players get injured.

Last edited:
It is obvious that the Seahawks have lost faith totally in the ability of their punter.

They were forced by the Chargers to score every time the offense got their hands on the ball.

The score ended up 40 something to 14.

Wilson was 11/13 passing no TDs no ints 2 rushing TDs. He played most of the first half leaving the field when the score was 24 to nothing.

Both of the Hawks backup QBs ran for TDs also.

RB Robert Turbin also ran for a TD.

The Hawks FG kicker also kicked 2 or three FGs..

The first half was close to the speed of a real game. Seattle didn't have a full compliment in the O-Line but they had enough first stringers to give Wilson plenty of time to carve up the Chargers Defense.

Percy Harvin played very well. Just his presence on the field opens up possibilities for all of the receivers which they take advantage of at will.

Seatlle unbelievably is a much better team than last season.

Extremely impressive on offense, Defense and on Special teams..

It will be hard to gauge the progress of the punter if the Seahawks continue to score every time they get the ball. Is that even fair for the punter?

Oh ya...

#27 intercepted the ball deep in the endzone and ran the ball back for a 105 yard TD but was called for a very questionable pass interference.

The ref made a bad call. The score should have been 48-14.

The Hawks were flat robbed .

I fully expect my friend 9/11 to come on and complain about how the Hawks beat the crap outta his Chargers and how the Seahawks cheated.

COMON YA FLAPPIN LABIA LIP !!!!!!

BRING IT !!!!

I fully expect my friend 9/11 to come on and complain about how the Hawks beat the crap outta his Chargers and how the Seahawks cheated.

COMON YA FLAPPIN LABIA LIP !!!!!!

BRING IT !!!!

Now WHY would i complain about Your Hawks beating the crap outta my chargers Hug? see unlike you can be at times,I dont ignore facts and try and ALWAYS be objective about things instead of denying reality like you do making statements like Golden Tates catch in that game against the packers 2 years ago was legit when it was crystal clear to me as a hawks fan who wanted them to win as well that he was clearly out of bounds and unlike you,I could accept reality that he did NOT catch that ball in bounds and shoved off the reciever as well.I dont deny reality at times like that one an example like you do. :lol:

I am objective and realistic ALL THE TIME!!!

oh and you're also wrong about how i would be mad for a great length of time about your Hawks beating the crap out of my chargers if this was a regular season game because unlike all those donkey fans last year in denial who did not want to come on my thread and acknowledge those facts on WHY the hawks would blow their donkeys out in the superbowl,or the cheatriot fans coming on here thinking they actually will do any better than the donkeys in the superbowl and beat them,got to love those pats fans who live in a fantasyland-hee hee,

see unlike all those fantasy people,and as i have said here the last couple days,unlike THEM,"I" can face facts that the chargers dont match up well against the Hawks and also face facts that they were just lucky to make it to the playoffs last year and will be much worse this year.I dont deny reality that Phillip rivers best years are behind him and he has no running game whatsoever and a coach that doesnt know jack shit. I can face reality unlike them that my chargers dont have pete carrol and john schneider,the best general manager/ head coach combo in the league.

and even if my chargers had been extremely successul and won 3 superbowls and been to 5 of them like they have since brady took over with several winning seasons in between like last years,i wouldnt deny reality liek they do either that this is more than likely the last year tom brady will look like a really good quarterback.thats because i have noticed that when they get to be 38,they start showing their age.Brett farve is the lone exception to the rule.he didnt show his age amazingly till he turned 41.Brady is 37 so i see this being his last chance to get to the superbowl and last year was mannings last chance since hs is 38 this year.plus as we have talked about,he has to face the physical NFC west.

Last edited:
Oh ya...

#27 intercepted the ball deep in the endzone and ran the ball back for a 105 yard TD but was called for a very questionable pass interference.

The ref made a bad call. The score should have been 48-14.

The Hawks were flat robbed .

see Hug,unlike the Golden Tate time,I agree with you 100% on this one.any objective person would.that was a horrible call.If that had been a regular season game,I would have really been angry about it because i want the refs to get the calls right and they clearly made that bad call im guessing because they wanted the game to be more close is the only thing i can come up with.not realising at the time they made that call,that it would not matter and they would blow them out anyways.

either that or they are the most incompetent refs ever.How they could have blown that call is beyond me.:cuckoo: Baldwin clearly had possesion and was in clear control over it,and he was in bounds the ENTIRE TIME!!!! horrible call!!!

I felt sorry for baldwin even though it was a preseason game especially since he had to take such a hard hit in the process.fucking refs.:mad: damn straight they were robbed.

Last edited:
It is obvious that the Seahawks have lost faith totally in the ability of their punter.

They were forced by the Chargers to score every time the offense got their hands on the ball.

The score ended up 40 something to 14.

Wilson was 11/13 passing no TDs no ints 2 rushing TDs. He played most of the first half leaving the field when the score was 24 to nothing.

Both of the Hawks backup QBs ran for TDs also.

RB Robert Turbin also ran for a TD.

The Hawks FG kicker also kicked 2 or three FGs..

The first half was close to the speed of a real game. Seattle didn't have a full compliment in the O-Line but they had enough first stringers to give Wilson plenty of time to carve up the Chargers Defense.

Percy Harvin played very well. Just his presence on the field opens up possibilities for all of the receivers which they take advantage of at will.

Seatlle unbelievably is a much better team than last season.

Extremely impressive on offense, Defense and on Special teams..

It will be hard to gauge the progress of the punter if the Seahawks continue to score every time they get the ball. Is that even fair for the punter?

totally agree Hug.they really ARE a better team than last year.It looks like Hawks fans can relax as well about kickoff returns,that they got a couple others who can capably fill Tates shoes.that was a worry of mine. the loss of bryant and clemons is not going to loom large at all,they STILL have plenty of depth,the announcers even mentioned that.

and hawks fans can also breath much better able to relax that they have depth at wide receiver as well despite losing tate.they got miller,they got a couple other guys in reserve that are pretty impressive as well.

and you got to remember,my chargers are not a pushover by any means.remember they were the ONLY team in the NFL last year who beat the donkeys up in denver.they held them to only 13 points or so in that game as i remember because as a die hard charger fan,i can tell you as well that they have a very punishing physical defense.that was WHY manning had problems with them last year in that game.they arent anywhere near the physical level as your seahawks are,not saying that.Im objective and realistic unlike pat fans.:D:lol::lol: BUT they ARE more physical than most teams in the AFC are,they just have a weak offense is why they are such a bad team.they were on the field all day because of their offense and you can be effective as a unit when your doing that.

9/11...I appreciate you being a good sport about your Chargers taking it on the chin last night.

Wilson looked like he did in the Super Bowl making zero mistakes and scoring at will in the first half.

Harvin only caught 4 passes for 36 yards but the WAY he got open was startling.

Lynch didn't play but last year's #2 Robert Turbin woulod have easily run for over a hundred yards ..I believe he was good for around 80 in the first two periods.

Seattle's first team Defense that which played allowed zero points and only 2 first half first downs.

Penalties improved from 12 last week to only 4 yesterday.

I can't wait for the regular season to get going.

Last edited:
9/11...I appreciate you being a good sport about your Chargers taking it on the chin last night.

Wilson looked like he did in the Super Bowl making zero mistakes and scoring at will in the first half.

Lynch didn't play but last year's #2 Robert Turbin woulod have easily run for over a hundred yards ..I believe he was good for around 80 in the first two periods.

Seattle's first team Defense that which played allowed zero points and only 2 first half first downs.

Either can I. Yeah that was something i meant to mention as well but forgot to that so far anyways,it looks they have really cut down on their penaltys.Lets just see if they can be consistant about the during the regular season.

The thing that Hawk fans have to be really encouraged by this game is the fact they only committed 4 penaltys and thats great for a pre season game when they are normally really high so thats very encouraging for Hawk fans. and only two of them were major penaltys.the one that delayed a touchdown return by that defender for a while and one on defense late in the game that led to the chargers second touchdown and this is another thing very encouraging for seahawks fans as well is that both those penaltys were committed by ROOKIES.their starters committed NONE!!! got to be impressed with that.

like i said,I can accept reality my chargers are going to be a worse team this year than last year with the departure of whisnehunt as their offensive coordinater-like all charger fans i am still very angry with the GM there for not making him the HEAD coach there.:mad: he would have built that team into a winner unlike this clown they have for a coach now.:mad:

that being said,knowing my chargers are really going downhill,i expect them to get blown out again this year when they play them again as well.would be foolish to believe otherwise.

this game was a good test for the Hawks for their opener against the packers,the packers offense will be much better than the chargers of course with a much better quarterback who can actually scramble,but their defenses are similiar in their physical play though so that wwas a good test for them and they of course passed with flying colors.

Either can I. Yeah that was something i meant to mention as well but forgot to that so far anyways,it looks they have really cut down on their penaltys.Lets just see if they can be consistant about the during the regular season.

The thing that Hawk fans have to be really encouraged by this game is the fact they only committed 4 penaltys and thats great for a pre season game when they are normally really high so thats very encouraging for Hawk fans. and only two of them were major penaltys.the one that delayed a touchdown return by that defender for a while and one on defense late in the game that led to the chargers second touchdown and this is another thing very encouraging for seahawks fans as well is that both those penaltys were committed by ROOKIES.their starters committed NONE!!! got to be impressed with that.

like i said,I can accept reality my chargers are going to be a worse team this year than last year with the departure of whisnehunt as their offensive coordinater-like all charger fans i am still very angry with the GM there for not making him the HEAD coach there.:mad: he would have built that team into a winner unlike this clown they have for a coach now.:mad:

that being said,knowing my chargers are really going downhill,i expect them to get blown out again this year when they play them again as well.would be foolish to believe otherwise.

this game was a good test for the Hawks for their opener against the packers,the packers offense will be much better than the chargers of course with a much better quarterback who can actually scramble,but their defenses are similiar in their physical play though so that wwas a good test for them and they of course passed with flying colors.

They, whoever "they" are claim that preseason scores and for that matter any play at all is meaningless.

I agree for much of what happens in these exhibitions that they certainly don't fortell of what will happen in the regular season BUT WAIT...

WTF is going on in Santa Clara?? They couldn't muster a single point ...not even from their first string..in their home opener in the brand spanking new Levis Stadium ???

Seattle sent the team to Mile High minus 18 first stringers and still outscored the Broncos firsts against firsts and would have won the exhibition were it not for a last minute errant pass by Terrelle Pryor from the 3 yard line with a couple of minutes left on the clock.

I believe that Santa Clara's total 3 points of scoring in it's first two games definitely means SOMETHING.

What exactly I don't know... BUT I DO KNOW that 3 points is only three points and THAT is telling.

The very same Denver team that barely squeeked out a "win" in their home stadium two weeks ago against a Seattle team that didn't respect the "game" enough to bring 18 of it's first string along for the event DESTROYED the high and mighty 9ers 34-zippola in the 9er's debut of their brand new digs.

Granted that preseason doesn't mean MUCH...but it means more than THAT.

The Atlanta Falcons are on Hard Knocks this year. (NFL training camp show, 4 weeks only)

Best season was Miami when Coach Philbin fired Chad Johnson! Pure TV Gold!

The Atlanta Falcons are on Hard Knocks this year. (NFL training camp show, 4 weeks only)

Best season was Miami when Coach Philbin fired Chad Johnson! Pure TV Gold!

See !!! There you go stirring up the bad feelings !! I still have not gotten over that last minute playoff loss. Just the name Atlanta and the hair stands up on the back of my neck.

Could have been the best playoff come from behind win in history

But .... no... Carroll just HAD to call that TO. Dumbest thing he ever did as a Seahawk coach.

If they don't send me a check, I don't get upset. But it BETTER be entertaining!

That's why I like Hard Knocks.

They, whoever "they" are claim that preseason scores and for that matter any play at all is meaningless.

I agree for much of what happens in these exhibitions that they certainly don't fortell of what will happen in the regular season BUT WAIT...

WTF is going on in Santa Clara?? They couldn't muster a single point ...not even from their first string..in their home opener in the brand spanking new Levis Stadium ???

Seattle sent the team to Mile High minus 18 first stringers and still outscored the Broncos firsts against firsts and would have won the exhibition were it not for a last minute errant pass by Terrelle Pryor from the 3 yard line with a couple of minutes left on the clock.

I believe that Santa Clara's total 3 points of scoring in it's first two games definitely means SOMETHING.

What exactly I don't know... BUT I DO KNOW that 3 points is only three points and THAT is telling.

The very same Denver team that barely squeeked out a "win" in their home stadium two weeks ago against a Seattle team that didn't respect the "game" enough to bring 18 of it's first string along for the event DESTROYED the high and mighty 9ers 34-zippola in the 9er's debut of their brand new digs.

Granted that preseason doesn't mean MUCH...but it means more than THAT.

yeah niner fans have plenty to worry about.heehee.the fact that the hawks had 19 of their starters out of that game playing with backups and rookies and even THEN almost beat the donkeys OWN starters they were playing because they so badly wanted to win this game,up in denver no less,that speaks VOLUMNS that they dont match up any better against them now than they did back then.hee hee.

and your also right about the san fran game.with a new stadium and a sellout crowd,they had EVERYTHING to play for,you know they wanted to badly win this game yet they could only muster a field goal against them and that defense showed it is badly missing all the starters they lost over the off season due to injurys and free agency.hee hee. the same thing that happened to the ravens is now happening to the niners as well.comedy gold.several key defections,hee hee.

well looks like the donkeys will only have three teams from the NFC to worry about this year maybe only two-depending on which Lambs defense shows up that day,they are inconsistant and unpredictable.whoever thought they would beeat the colts last year of all people?

so the niners may turn out to be a godsend for them having to play actually.if this was just the first game then there would be no alarm but by the second game,they should have played much better if they were the same team from the last 2 years which obvioulsy they are not.lol

If I am not mistaken Lynch was in for two plays but didn't carry the ball.

Yes, the Hawks first liners did look like they were in mid-season form both offensively and defensely.
Seattle was flagged for 8 penalties for 48 yards.
I will be in the stands for the Chicago game which is actually the best game to go to in the pre-season. Starters should play into the 3rd quarter. Looking forward to it.
Michaels' 8 carries for 45 yards was also impressive.

I know that the pre-season doesn't mean that much but if the 49ers offense who only scored 3 points over the first two games...they are in trouble. Their defense isn't much better and if Smith gets suspended...well.

I know that the pre-season doesn't mean that much but if the 49ers offense who only scored 3 points over the first two games...they are in trouble. Their defense isn't much better and if Smith gets suspended...well.

Not only are they shakey on offense with Kaepernick sporadic at best and the QB position being probably the most vulnerable in the NFC West. If he gets injured the 9ers are through. They are no better off than AZ or St L. as far as QB backups go. Seattle has a good backup with Tarvaris Jackson. He is not Russell Wilson but he can pass accurately and even scramble a bit.

One of the weaknesses of the 9ers is their secondary this season. If any team could fall prey to the new rules as they are applied to receivers being protected more.. the 9ers have the least experience in that part of the defense ..With Smith gone for a while the 9ers are going to give up more points than last season and their opponents will be aided in longer drives. They may die a death of a thousand paper cuts as FGs will just add up too often. I can see Santa Clara getting numerous desperate interference penalties resulting in lost time off the clock and the ball being placed on the 1 yard line first and goal for their opponents. Like I said earlier..the great DBs will benefit with many ints and the bad ones will be penalized into oblivion.

get real hug.lol.Not too long ago the hawks team was disasterous with jackson as their starter.Carrol had all the pieces in place in seattle to go to the superbowl by his second season except wilson,the missing piece to the puzzle.I would be much more comfortable with prior and that other guy as the starting quarterback with wilson ever got hurt somehow.lol.

the niners are in huge trouble this year.lol.that off season scandal kappy was involved in is clearly affecting his game and the niners defense is a mess as well.they lost several key players over the off season due to free agency and injurys in the preseaon to two of their best defenders and then of course their is smiths scandal as well they will face.this team is disintregating.i dont see them in the playoffs this year.

get real hug.lol.Not too long ago the hawks team was disasterous with jackson as their starter.Carrol had all the pieces in place in seattle to go to the superbowl by his second season except wilson,the missing piece to the puzzle.I would be much more comfortable with prior and that other guy as the starting quarterback with wilson ever got hurt somehow.lol.

I'm not sure what you expect as a backup. Any QB better than Jackson would be starting for that team. Jackson is better than SC's backups. Have their BU's scored this pre season..???? Answer...Nope. I believe ALL of the Seahawk backup QBs that have played in pre season have scored.

Forum List

Back