Still No Arrest In Bellevue, WA ????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Bellevue Police Department releasted a report to the media... The Seattle Times Newpaper reported said report that Marshawn Lynch of the Seattle Seahawks has been implicated in an assault on an un named individual and causing damage to someones personal property at the apartment Lynch keeps in the city of Bellevue in the early hours of the morning three days ago.

Small problem..

Lynch has been staying in the team hotel under private security gaurd with a curfew as per Carrolls direction with the rest of the football team when not at the training center located in Renton. Lockdown at the hotel is 10PM.

The Seahawks released a response to the media calling the allegation by the City of Bellevue in a one sentence reply as "bogus".

There are pages upon pages of speculation just on the 49erswebzone about how this allegation should lead to some kind of suspension from the NFL.

Interesting story. I wonder if someone has a video of him? If not, then it is pure speculation, and probably fabrication.

Interesting story. I wonder if someone has a video of him? If not, then it is pure speculation, and probably fabrication.

yeah very interesting indeed.:D Looks like harbaugh is getting very scared over the fact that HE keeps all his thugs on his team where carrol get rid of bad influences so he is unsuccessfully hiring someone to plant stories about the players from his arch rival because of bitter feelings about losing to them last year.:D

Wednesday night Bellevue Police Department released statement that Marshawn Lynch cleared of any involvement in allegations of assault and destruction of personal property.

Forum List

Back