Seahawks vs Cardinals...Thursday Games are Stupid..

Samson...

No crab for you... :razz:

:talk2hand:
Shehawgs had Luck and Ref's on their side.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, and Shehawgs had the advantage of playing Thursday night when Cards were tired.

I think you are right. The Hawks D-Line played like the were cranky. Probably were wishin they were home in thier Jammies. Wilson did appear like he was sleeping in his two fumbles. Our DB that had the last pick appeared to stop short of the goal line without any Cardinal laying a glove on him. Prolly saw a good place to curl up and get some shuteye. Getting the right amount of sleep is under rated. Sorry about the crab you lost out on... How "convenient" you didn't shoot back a counter offer.. I was ready to ship so you would have crab for the weekend... you brought ^^^^.

Nice... BTW did ya ever get the JOB you were looking for? I know...not the one in Anacortes...but one like it? A location you are happy with?

PS Learned how to drive yet? :lol: Dre's fine..thanks for asking... Now I have a female also.. Good times when she is in heat... :eek:

Last edited:
imho they have ruined Sunday afternoon football...they have made a habit of Thursday games now, a Sunday night game, sometimes 2 ( nfl.com) on Mondays or again on thursday etc.....leaving 2-3 for Sunday afternoon.....

they sure have.they really ruined it when they started it all with sunday night football.Now its even far worse with thursday night football.I miss the good old days when monday night football was something you could get excited about since it was the ONLY primetime game of the week.:mad:i really do hate that word changes.:mad:

I have been drinking a bunch of Micky Big Mouth's and I am officially hi-jacking this thread to talk about the Rams.

Rams, baby, Rams.

Rams

Rams

Rams

Fuck Seattle!
your Los Angeles Lambs are going to get roasted by some Hawks.:mad: The Lambs like the cardinals are a disgrace to the NFL being thieves having to STEAL a team from another city.
Georgia is a fucking evil fuck who is rotting and burning in hell for being the evil fuck she is moving that team away from LA.

Last edited:
I have been drinking a bunch of Micky Big Mouth's and I am officially hi-jacking this thread to talk about the Rams.

Rams, baby, Rams.

Rams

Rams

Rams

Fuck Seattle!
your Los Angeles Lambs are going to get roasted by some Hawks.:mad: The Lambs like the cardinals are a disgrace to the NFL being thieves having to STEAL a team from another city.
George is a fucking evil fuck who is rotting and burning in hell for being the evil fuck she is moving that team away from LA.

You mean Georgia? Why don't you tell it like you really feel it? :lol:

Rams, baby, Rams.

Rams

Rams

Rams

Fuck Seattle!
George is a fucking evil fuck who is rotting and burning in hell for being the evil fuck she is moving that team away from LA.

how would YOU feel if your hawks moved away from seattle to lets say Las vegas or north caroline lets say. You would hate the owner and still be bitter as well.thats why this game against the lambs is personal for me more so than any of the others,although beating the cards was sweet as well since they are also thieves.thats fucked that there isnt a law that teams should have to stay in the city they are in.:mad: its a fucked up world. this game against the Lambs with the hawks is more personal to me than any of them.I root for the lambs to always lose every week no matter what.see unlike you,i was happy to see the whiners win that game cause while i dont liek the whiners,I cant root for the lamsbs to win under any circumstances not evn when playing the cowboys who USED to be my most ahted team.

how would YOU feel if your hawks moved away from seattle to lets say Las vegas or north caroline lets say. You would hate the owner and still be bitter as well.thats why this game against the lambs is personal for me more so than any of the others,although beating the cards was sweet as well since they are also thieves.thats fucked that there isnt a law that teams should have to stay in the city they are in.:mad: its a fucked up world. this game against the Lambs with the hawks is more personal to me than any of them.I root for the lambs to always lose every week no matter what.see unlike you,i was happy to see the whiners win that game cause while i dont liek the whiners,I cant root for the lamsbs to win under any circumstances not evn when playing the cowboys who USED to be my most ahted team.

Hah! Let's pass some laws to force NFL teams to stay in the cities they are in, great plan! :rofl:

Forum List

Back