Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran.

Then you are an idiot.

When the Russians start killing Syrian civilians, we will revisit your idiocy.

Paging tinydancer

See post 22, you cock gobbling Putin lover.
Well it is curious. On one hand, our media tells us that the anti-Assad forces we trained are useless, and the only group we support that is effective are the Kurds, who we've protected and armed since BEFORE Gulf War I. And the Russians are supposedly not attacking ISIS, but rather US backed forces. But, I haven't heard the Russians are attacking Kurds

Why would they? The Kurds and Shiites in Iran are not enemies, and have even worked together to destroy Hussein.

The Kurds are probably providing human intel on the Easern side of Syria and telling the Russians where ISIS hide in Turkey.

I am glad we are not going back over there. The people you think are your allies are helping your enemies. The people we do not like are kiling your enemies. Whole world is turned upside down because ISIS serves death to everyone.
I was more wondering whom the Ruskies are really targeting.
It's very simple. Are they are threat to Assad? Then they and their families and their pets and their food and their hospitals are targets.
Exactly. Yet, we are told none of our proxies, but the Kurds, are worth anything. It seems to me we must be ill informed, because I doubt Putin is shooting at anyone not a threat to Assad. And he may not even be shooting at ISIS, because while they are a threat to Assad, they are also a threat to our proxies. So, so long as Assad isn't losing ground to ISIS, ISIS may benefit Putin.

U.S.: Russian missiles heading for Syria landed in Iran - CNNPolitics.com.

Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles intended for targets in Syria instead hit Iran.

Iran has not verified the missile strike or if there have been casualties.

Russia has recently joined the war in Syria, supporting Dictator Assad.

Oopsies

Once again, Putin's doing what Obozo won't do...
"Bomb Iran" - The Musical - YouTube
so long as the missles didnt take out any of the Iranian "Wendys" or Arbys, Im fine with it. those are the only places I can eat when Im there on holiday.
Don't they have a Denny's or something? you could always get the grand slam breakfast with extra bacon and sausage.
now it would of been hilarious if a missle landed near a "Hoe-House" and took out the walls,,,then seeing all of these naked ladies and thier naked johns running around like chickens missing their heads.

Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles intended for targets in Syria instead hit Iran.

Oopsies

so long as the missles didnt take out any of the Iranian "Wendys" or Arbys, Im fine with it. those are the only places I can eat when Im there on holiday.
Don't they have a Denny's or something? you could always get the grand slam breakfast with extra bacon and sausage.
now it would of been hilarious if a missle landed near a "Hoe-House" and took out the walls,,,then seeing all of these naked ladies and thier naked johns running around like chickens missing their heads.
don't you mean all the naked Muhammads and their goats running around like chickens?

It is funny to watch the far left truly believe that Putin is attacking ISIS..

They support Obama abandoning our allies in the region and forget who tbrihey are as Russia Bombs them..

It's even more hilarious to watch ConJobs try to drag President Obama into this. This is Russian. Russian Missiles striking Iran. Try to remember that, even with a ConJob limited attention span that should be easy.

don't you mean all the naked Muhammads and their goats running around like chickens?
they all wanted a preview of what it will be like to be surrounded by 77 virgins.

they all wanted a preview of what it will be like to be surrounded by 77 virgins.
Well, that should keep them out of Baltimore at least.

It is funny to watch the far left truly believe that Putin is attacking ISIS..

They support Obama abandoning our allies in the region and forget who tbrihey are as Russia Bombs them..

It's even more hilarious to watch ConJobs try to drag President Obama into this. This is Russian. Russian Missiles striking Iran. Try to remember that, even with a ConJob limited attention span that should be easy.

See how the far left will deny their messiah's involvement into the worst foreign policy disaster that even beats out Jimmy Carter..

Yes Obama is to blame. He abandoned our allies in the region as we all Watch Russia become the main influence in the region. We keep them out for 60 years and Obama hands it to them on a silver platter..

Well, that should keep them out of Baltimore at least.
but it would be twice as funny if Anthony Weiner and/or Bill was amongst the 45 dudes running around naked yelling,,,,,yo man,,,WTF !!!!

Oopsies

Obee,,,take over as the room Jay Leno until I get caught up here,,,,i sorta work from home(well,more like trying to make a bunch of my invention products for a future flea market venture) but I will be here all night as usual.

Russia is going to bomb the shit out of whoever is a threat to Assad, not just ISIS.

This is about preserving Assad, not fighting terrorism. If some terrorists like ISIS are a threat to Assad, they will be bombed, but if they are not a threat to Assad, they would not be targeted.

Those here who fellate Putin have utterly failed to grasp the actual situation until real life smacked them in the face.
And the reality that you fail to grasp is that Assad has ground forces and the will to see ISIS eliminated, thereby offering all those interested in seeing ISIS destroyed the best hope.

Both Iraq and Iran have given Russia permission to use their airspace in attacking ISIS. Numerous cruise missiles have already passed over both nations before hitting ISIS positions in Syria. So even Iraq is helping Russia clean up our awful mess over there. ISIS couldn't have been possible without U.S. meddling. But now it's on the run.

Last edited:
Hey, at least Russia isn't bombing hospitals.

Doctors Without Borders: Kunduz strike an 'attack on the Geneva Conventions'

Doctors Without Borders: Airstrike was a war crime

President Barack Obama has personally apologized. But he didn't go far enough, according to Doctors Without Borders, the aid group whose hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz was hit by a deadly U.S. airstrike.

The charity group -- which is also known as Medecins Sans Frontieres, or MSF, and provides medical care in some of the world's most dangerous places -- is calling the strike an "attack on the Geneva Conventions" and urging an independent investigation by a never-before-used international commission.

More:
Doctors Without Borders wants airstrike inquiry - CNN.com

If Hillary manages to get elected, they could ask her to give them the technology to make them accurate the way Bill did for the Chinese.

No, it was Reagan who did that. And the Lorel corporation. Clinton, no. Where do Republicans come up with all this revisionist history? Do they have an official revisionist history textbook somewhere?

Now, if I was going to be a conspiracy theorist here, as all good conservatives are, I'd declare Russia just secretly transferred advanced cruise missile technology to Iran. I'm disappointed that nobody else brought that up.

This is no big deal. Russia has been granted Iranian permission to use its airspace for attacks on ISIS in Syria. Iraq has now granted permission as well.

Forum List

Back