Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran.

If the missiles are fired from the Caspian Sea toward Syria, they would have to fly over Iraq as well as Iran. Or else over Iran and Turkey.

If they fail in flight, they could just as easily crash in Iraq or Turkey.

Turkey would not take such an incident well.
Any time a Shia muslim dies that's a GOOD thing. And I am not to worried let alone give a damn when Shia muslims in Iran die.

Not when sh8t for brains in the oval office kills INNOCENT doctors and nurses.
Obama didn't blow up the hospital did. Our armed forces did.

Dumbass.
well in that case, George Bush never killed anyone either.

That's Russian guidance systems for you. Hard to believe we worried about their ICBMs once. Probably all land in the Atlantic, Canada, and Mexico. :)

Did they take out a Doctors Without Borders Hospital????

Funny you should ask!

Russian airstrikes in Syria have hit three medical facilities in two days, constituting a war crime, humanitarian nonprofit group Physicians for Human Rights said on Tuesday.

Bashar al-Assad’s forces have been relentlessly attacking Syria’s health care system for the past four years and the Russian government is now following in their footsteps,” said Widney Brown, the group’s director of programs, in a statement on Tuesday.

http://www.newsweek.com/ngo-says-ru...ree-syrian-medical-facilities-two-days-380657

Last edited:
If the missiles are fired from the Caspian Sea toward Syria, they would have to fly over Iraq as well as Iran. Or else over Iran and Turkey.

Any time a Shia muslim dies that's a GOOD thing. And I am not to worried let alone give a damn when Shia muslims in Iran die.

Dumbass.
You can't be this retarded and still be able to type.

Did Bush direct the wars to begin in Iraq and Afghanistan? Yes.

Did Obama direct a hospital be bombed? Nope.

Idiot.

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

When the Russians start killing Syrian civilians, we will revisit your idiocy.

Paging tinydancer

See post 22, you cock gobbling Putin lover.

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Putin is RW TeaHadist Hero.

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Well it is curious. On one hand, our media tells us that the anti-Assad forces we trained are useless, and the only group we support that is effective are the Kurds, who we've protected and armed since BEFORE Gulf War I. And the Russians are supposedly not attacking ISIS, but rather US backed forces. But, I haven't heard the Russians are attacking Kurds

Dumbass.

Idiot.
sad part is that I am starting to think you actually believe the stuff you write.
tell me something, is there a history of alcohol abuse or even heavy use in your family?

U.S.: Russian missiles heading for Syria landed in Iran - CNNPolitics.com.

Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles intended for targets in Syria instead hit Iran.

Iran has not verified the missile strike or if there have been casualties.

Russia has recently joined the war in Syria, supporting Dictator Assad.

Oopsies

Once again, Putin's doing what Obozo won't do...
"Bomb Iran" - The Musical - YouTube
so long as the missles didnt take out any of the Iranian "Wendys" or Arbys, Im fine with it. those are the only places I can eat when Im there on holiday.

Dumbass.

Idiot.
sad part is that I am starting to think you actually believe the stuff you write.
tell me something, is there a history of alcohol abuse or even heavy use in your family?
Let's get this on record. Do you think Obama ordered the bombing of a hospital?

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Well it is curious. On one hand, our media tells us that the anti-Assad forces we trained are useless, and the only group we support that is effective are the Kurds, who we've protected and armed since BEFORE Gulf War I. And the Russians are supposedly not attacking ISIS, but rather US backed forces. But, I haven't heard the Russians are attacking Kurds

Why would they? The Kurds and Shiites in Iran are not enemies, and have even worked together to destroy Hussein.

The Kurds are probably providing human intel on the Easern side of Syria and telling the Russians where ISIS hide in Turkey.

I am glad we are not going back over there. The people you think are your allies are helping your enemies. The people we do not like are kiling your enemies. Whole world is turned upside down because ISIS serves death to everyone.

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Why would they? The Kurds and Shiites in Iran are not enemies, and have even worked together to destroy Hussein.

The Kurds are probably providing human intel on the Easern side of Syria and telling the Russians where ISIS hide in Turkey.

I am glad we are not going back over there. The people you think are your allies are helping your enemies. The people we do not like are kiling your enemies. Whole world is turned upside down because ISIS serves death to everyone.
I was more wondering whom the Ruskies are really targeting.

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

Russia is going to bomb the shit out of whoever is a threat to Assad, not just ISIS.

This is about preserving Assad, not fighting terrorism. If some terrorists like ISIS are a threat to Assad, they will be bombed, but if they are not a threat to Assad, they would not be targeted.

Those here who fellate Putin have utterly failed to grasp the actual situation until real life smacked them in the face.

Then you are an idiot.

Paging tinydancer

I was more wondering whom the Ruskies are really targeting.
It's very simple. Are they are threat to Assad? Then they and their families and their pets and their food and their hospitals are targets.

Sea Launched Russian Cruise Missiles intended for targets in Syria instead hit Iran.

Oopsies

so long as the missles didnt take out any of the Iranian "Wendys" or Arbys, Im fine with it. those are the only places I can eat when Im there on holiday.
Don't they have a Denny's or something? you could always get the grand slam breakfast with extra bacon and sausage.

Oopsies

Don't they have a Denny's or something? you could always get the grand slam breakfast with extra bacon and sausage.
do they have a red lobster there? i heard u they have all u can eat sea food for 8.00 in American Dollars.

It is funny to watch the far left truly believe that Putin is attacking ISIS..

They support Obama abandoning our allies in the region and forget who they are as Russia Bombs them..

Forum List

Back