Scumbag Bill Maher - Blames women for Sexual Abuse!!

Ugly Bill Maher, house nigg#r......

TZbLmYoKwjk.jpg

Bill Maher Calls Himself a 'House N*gga' on HBO's 'Real Time With Bill Maher'

I wouldn't say that he's blaming women. He's only offering a reason as to why SOME powerful men sexually harass women. In many cases, they do have shitty sex lives at home. (Probably because they are shitty husbands as well.) It doesn't justify the sexual harassment, but I think he was trying to illustrate the thought process of these men...but it probably came out wrong.

This is Maher making fun of current situations and being sarcastic.

Same thing he was doing when he called Warren "Pocahontas" and you conservatives lost your shit.

I wouldn't say that he's blaming women. He's only offering a reason as to why SOME powerful men sexually harass women. In many cases, they do have shitty sex lives at home. (Probably because they are shitty husbands as well.) It doesn't justify the sexual harassment, but I think he was trying to illustrate the thought process of these men...but it probably came out wrong.

He is a disgusting, unfunny, house nigga that works on the Democrat plantation.

Egads I gotta agree with the criticism of Maher here, his comment is stupid and throwing up your hands like you've said something is more stupid.

"If you are a woman, if you are a person of colour, if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, if you are a person of size, if you are person of intelligence, if you are a person of integrity, then you are considered a minority in this world." Margaret Cho

Egads I gotta agree with the criticism of Maher here, his comment is stupid and throwing up your hands like you've said something is more stupid.

"If you are a woman, if you are a person of colour, if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, if you are a person of size, if you are person of intelligence, if you are a person of integrity, then you are considered a minority in this world." Margaret Cho

It's a challenge to translate her circumlocutions into normal English.......

"If you are a woman, black, queer, fat, smart, honest, then you are discriminated against in this world."

Does that do the job? It's sure a lot shorter.

It's time to put all involved to the test. Both the accused and the accuser need to be put under oath and testify to who, what, when and how the accusation occurred.

We have a system of justice which exists wherein an accused is presumed innocent until guilt is established by evidence. Now, the standard of proof in civil matter is not beyond a reasonable doubt, but the evidence must meed a standard such as:
  • Clear and Convincing Evidence. A medium level of burden of proof which is a more rigorous standard to meet than,
  • preponderance of the evidence, a less rigorous standard to meet than proving evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Also, the allegations have not been determined to be crimes, per se. Sexual harassment is too generic, and may not meet the standard for prosecution such as Rape or Sexual Battery, which is implied by some of the allegations, or matters where the offer of quid pro quo is offered and rejected, or accepted and later rejected.

I'm not suggesting all or any of the accusers are lying, but the process thus far has become a witch hunt in the sense of Salem and no trier of fact has yet heard the testimony under oath of all involved.

Last edited:

Bill Maher is like a five year old who says bad words hoping to get attention.

If you understand him in that context, then the stupid shit he says on a regular basis makes sense.

He's so gross, but, women do have a responsibility to keep their man satisfied. It's part of the marriage contract.

If you cease to be interested in sex, you probably should ask for a divorce.

Can you imagine if a conservative said this?

Bill Maher claims 'powerful' men sexually harass women because they have shitty sex lives at home. He is blaming their wives for sexual assault harassment! He is a real dick head!

https://crayfisher.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/sbbill-maher-36e0dafb4a273f6a-500x648.jpg

Here is the link to the video..... Video: Bill Maher: Bad sex lives to blame for sex harassment?

Maybe they have shitty sex lives at home because they're men, men who want to have sex with different women, and maybe YOU'RE the one blaming women.

As a woman posted on somewhere.

Women love too much
Men love too many.

Powerful men can get all the pussy they want. Sexual harassment is more about power.

Can you imagine if a conservative said this?

Bill Maher claims 'powerful' men sexually harass women because they have shitty sex lives at home. He is blaming their wives for sexual assault harassment! He is a real dick head!

https://crayfisher.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/sbbill-maher-36e0dafb4a273f6a-500x648.jpg

Here is the link to the video..... Video: Bill Maher: Bad sex lives to blame for sex harassment?

Bill Maher is correct in saying that lousy sex life at home turns some men into sexual predator.

Proof positive: Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back