The Inevitable Outcome of the Sexual Harassment Scandals

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1. All ordinary working men will be required to undergo routine mandatory training on why they can never compliment someone’s sweater.

2. Employers will do their best to not hire females or homosexuals in order to minimize their risk of lawsuits and bad PR.

It’s a straight males world once again.

i don't know , seems to me that straight and especially young White males will be targeted and if i am correct it'll be younger White males , millenials that will be neutered just a bit more . Old guys like me knew years and years ago to be wary of women and especially professional women and to actually be Gentlemen . Besides that , old guys like me are married and aren't dating if we ever really did date more than one or 2 candidates with marriage being the reason for dating .

one thing is certain the leftists lost

their self described "moral high ground"

what a bunch of fakes

1. All ordinary working men will be required to undergo routine mandatory training on why they can never compliment someone’s sweater.

2. Employers will do their best to not hire females or homosexuals in order to minimize their risk of lawsuits and bad PR.

Poor little snowflake.

Really- its that hard to not sexually harass women.

1. Remember- grabbing a woman's boobs is not the way to compliment her sweater
  2. Remember- whipping out your johnson while you are interviewing an employee is not a valid interview technique
Once you stop doing those things- you are probably on the road to redemption.

But here's the thing: people have been fucking their co-workers for as long as there have been co-workers. And these relationships can start with an infinite variety of "passes." What one woman considers horrible may be considered a crude compliment by another.

People are going to hook up, and ain't no policy or training gonna stop it.

Yup - women already cost businesses more than men due to maternity costs and the fact that women simply have more health problems than men. Now there is the risk the company will be sued if a guy looks sideways at a female worker.

The more special treatment women get, the fewer companies will hire them.

Well, we as Americans, we need remember the difference between allegations and proof. Racism or sexual harassment don't need proof. Allegations are enough. I know the logic here, but there is something wrong here. I am not defending anyone, please.This seems outside of American ideals.

Well, we as Americans, we need remember the difference between allegations and proof. Racism or sexual harassment don't need proof. Allegations are enough. I know the logic here, but there is something wrong here. I am not defending anyone, please.This seems outside of American ideals.

Our principles are being tossed out the window. Such as - Innocent till proven guilty. Also - the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused.

i don't know , seems to me that straight and especially young White males will be targeted and if i am correct it'll be younger White males , millenials that will be neutered just a bit more . Old guys like me knew years and years ago to be wary of women and especially professional women and to actually be Gentlemen . Besides that , old guys like me are married and aren't dating if we ever really did date more than one or 2 candidates with marriage being the reason for dating .
Only an idiot would hire a millennial. Certified idiot if the millennial attended college at any time.

Poor little snowflake.

Really- its that hard to not sexually harass women.

1. Remember- grabbing a woman's boobs is not the way to compliment her sweater
  2. Remember- whipping out your johnson while you are interviewing an employee is not a valid interview technique
Once you stop doing those things- you are probably on the road to redemption.
Sexual harassment today is glancing at her necklace showing in her low cut dress.
Good job, leftists.

a few years ago feminist / feminazi theory was that all sex was rape . -------- just a comment .

a few years ago feminist / feminazi theory was that all sex was rape . -------- just a comment .
Men have been prosecuted for rape because the woman later regretted the consensual sex.
------------------------------------------------------ and , Anyone out there correct me if i am wrong but women accuse rapists and the accused rapists are fully revealed . ----------- but the women that do the rape accusations stay HIDDEN away . And the way i just described is rather new , maybe 20 - 30 years old . And like i say , please correct me if i am wrong .

one thing is certain the leftists lost

their self described "moral high ground"

what a bunch of fakes

Link to these self-descriptions?

And what the fuck do sexual harassment episodes have to do with politics?

fuck you phony

So let's see that's ............... no answer and................ no answer.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the "I can't back my shit up" game at home.
Brought to you by Charmin.

Yup - women already cost businesses more than men due to maternity costs and the fact that women simply have more health problems than men. Now there is the risk the company will be sued if a guy looks sideways at a female worker.

The more special treatment women get, the fewer companies will hire them.

"Maternity costs"?

"Maternity" means making a new human. How much does that human "cost"?

The inevitable outcome is the left will have to admit that Liberal icons like Clinton and all of the Kennedy brothers where sexual predators. I predict the current spat of outings will mysteriously stop before that happens.

Forum List

Back