Scriptures for Today

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps less is more. One verse a day discussion on the verse instead of a shotgun approach.

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps less is more. One verse a day discussion on the verse instead of a shotgun approach.

Make a thread. I'll visit, Avatar. (God willing) This one is called "Scriptures for Today". Thanks for reading.

p.s. When it comes to the Bible? Less is not more.

Last edited:
Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeks, and intermeddles with all wisdom. -Proverbs 18: 1

When the wicked comes, then comes also contempt, and with ignominy reproach. - Proverbs 18: 3

The name of the LORD is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and is safe. - Proverbs 18: 10

He who answers a matter before he hears it, it is a folly and a shame unto him. - Proverbs 18: 13

A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city; and their contentions are like the bars of a castle. - Proverbs 18:19

A false witness shall not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall not escape. - Prov. 19:5

Houses and riches are the inheritance of fathers; and a prudent wife is from the LORD. - Prov. 19:14

Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter end. - Prov. 19:20

Forum List

Back