Screw the world - Witness the Resistance

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
Sick of "dialogue" with murderers. No more apologetic advocacy. No more begging for pity.

clip 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmApwqppYk]YouTube - Palestine-The-Never-Before-Campaign-Video1[/ame]

clip 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSBn6Qq1o0]YouTube - Palestine-Hostage-Today I Stand Up[/ame]

clip 3: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iplwg842mk8]YouTube - Palestine-The-Never-Before-Campaign-Video2[/ame]

clip 4: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dk9aCGmszY]YouTube - Palestine The Never Before Campaign Video3[/ame]

Oh, shucks...no more dialogue? No more slurs to destroy the Zionist regime and annihilate all of its inhabitants?

A shitload of propaganda posted on a discussion-forum, nice job. Re you recruiting or something? Maybe you should put up a sign or something.

Also incredible how ignorant you seem to be. The death civilians (kids, women, ...), the wall, ... don't have anything to do with guys with green flags shooting rockets at civilians, blowing civilians up with suicide attacks?

Listen you dumb fuck, if there is a wall then that is because their was a reason to put that wall. And if some guys with green flags decide to shoot rockets at civilians, blow civilians up with suicide bombers (And you seem to know damn good what civilians are: the pictures of casualties that were shown in those clips are the same kind of civilians that are targeted by the "heroes" wearing green in those clips you fucking hypocrite) then those guys are responsible for every reaction that comes back.

You deserve my negative rep for posting these Hamas propaganda videos.

Last edited:
I have not heard much on the radio, or on the TV as to whether food and relief supplies are being shipped into Gaza.

I watched the videos. Interesting. I wonder who created them?? I can understand why there is some hatred being aimed at the West. But, not every American agrees with the genocide being delt to the Palestinians existing in Gaza by the Israelis. However, America in general is also to blame for sure. Most Americans don't get it because they would rather watch "reality" TV shows then listen and learn about how their tax dollars are going to kill babies, and starve a population of people.

Remember what Hitler said (or one of the Nazis)??? "For every German soldier killed, we will kill three of yours" (or some multiple).. This last episode by the Israelis, in Gaza, is very similar to what the Germans did to the resistance in WW2.

• Thanks
Reactions: TAS
Workingman, you just dropped the G-bomb, and the powers that be aren't gonna like that.

Not only that, but you are obviously an anti-semite. Gazans are animals. They ought to be treated like so, hence, this is nothing like Hitler. Hitler murdered the good guys, Israel murders the bad guys.

Get with the program, dude.

First off......"hamas" in Hebrew means "violence" (learned that from watching a Torah study program), and that makes me wonder, if islam is such a "peaceful" religion, then why do they name themselves violence?

Next.....Israel didn't attack until AFTER those idiots in Gaza started firing rockets (homemade with no guidance package), into Israel. Thankfully though.....they were crappy shots and hit mostly parking lots.

Now.....what would YOU do if your neighbor kept taking pot shots at you with a slingshot every day? Eventually, you'd get tired of it, go next door, knock, and then punch them in the nose.

Israel has shown marked restraint, but, I think it's time that they got tired of it, and leveled Gaza. Turn the fucking place into a parking lot.

Give them 24 hours notice, and tell Saudi to open their borders as they are getting in a lot of new refugees......

Then? Level the fucking place. Use it as training for the IDF, and make it a free fire zone for a week.

Good, fight it out.

No holds barred, no UN protection, see how far Hamas gets without that.

You forgot about the part about no more US SUPPLIED weapons, or financial help, I mean if it is no holds barred and no outside intervention.... or was your idea that the Israelis get all the help and money they want, and the other guys NOTHING?

Good, fight it out.

You forgot about the part about no more US SUPPLIED weapons, or financial help, I mean if it is no holds barred and no outside intervention.... or was your idea that the Israelis get all the help and money they want, and the other guys NOTHING?

Hey.....Hamas has an ally....it's Saudi Arabia.

Can't blame us that their allies don't want to share and help. Israel's do.

Shit......who do you think has been giving Hamas all the weapons? Toys r Us?

It's Saudi ya idiots.

Good, fight it out.

Hey.....Hamas has an ally....it's Saudi Arabia.

Can't blame us that their allies don't want to share and help. Israel's do.

Shit......who do you think has been giving Hamas all the weapons? Toys r Us?

It's Saudi ya idiots.
and dont forget Iran
they have been helping Hamas as well

"First off......"hamas" in Hebrew means "violence" (learned that from watching a Torah study program), and that makes me wonder, if islam is such a "peaceful" religion, then why do they name themselves violence?"

I wonder what Hamas means in Arabic. Here, I'll tell you: zeal, enthusiasm, fighting spirit, élan, or livliness. The resitance movement in Palestine isn't so much about Islam as it is about nationalism, the same way that the Israelis aren't super religious, but rather nationalist to the extreme.

"First off......"hamas" in Hebrew means "violence" (learned that from watching a Torah study program), and that makes me wonder, if islam is such a "peaceful" religion, then why do they name themselves violence?"

I wonder what Hamas means in Arabic. Here, I'll tell you: zeal, enthusiasm, fighting spirit, élan, or livliness. The resitance movement in Palestine isn't so much about Islam as it is about nationalism, the same way that the Israelis aren't super religious, but rather nationalist to the extreme.

Just because I wanna know dipshit........did you realize that Arabic COMES FROM HEBREW?

What part of Hagar and Ishmael getting kicked out of the tribe of Abraham (which was Hebrew), and Ishmael having a good education (he was Abraham's son), as well as Hagar (because of her close relationship with Sarah), knowing a couple of things......

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION????? CRACKERJACK BOXES????????

InDesigner, you couldn't design your way out of a paper sack with a compass and a map.

Just because I wanna know dipshit........did you realize that Arabic COMES FROM HEBREW?

What part of Hagar and Ishmael getting kicked out of the tribe of Abraham (which was Hebrew), and Ishmael having a good education (he was Abraham's son), as well as Hagar (because of her close relationship with Sarah), knowing a couple of things......

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION????? CRACKERJACK BOXES????????

InDesigner, you couldn't design your way out of a paper sack with a compass and a map.

I'm just going to have to say that when Hamas chose their name, they would have used an Arabic definition, which may very well be close to Hebrew. That, however, is irrelevant. It may mean "violence" in Hebrew, but to the members of Hamas, their name does not mean violence. I pointed this out because it helps clear up any misconception that Hamas is a violent orgination by definition, because according to Hamas, violence has nothing to do with the name in the language that they speak.
Arabic and Hebrew are not the same language. Therefore, Hamas does not mean violence. That's my point, thanks for not understanding it.

Forum List

Back