Screw the Republicans, do what they want and the screw us.

I can see her now storming out of a meeting with Putin pouting that he was mean to her.

You just aren't smart enough to realize that some of the most ruthless people on earth have been women.
You are a woman aren't you?

Some women, you mean. I was talking about a particular woman. Do you think Warren is ruthless? Does she give your feminine side that impression?

Lets hold off on final judgement until early next year, give the GOP led congress a chance to do what it was sent there to do.

Its too early to make a final call.

You dont really think they're going to do anything about immigration do you?
Both sides of the aisle have been screwing us for years on immigration,what makes you think this time will be any different?
It's time for a new party,one that actually gives a shit about the American people.
Fuck republicans and democrats.

there is not going to be a viable third party, you can forget that. What we all need to do is write to our reps and tell them that they will only have one term if they do not do what we sent them there to do.

I have already done that.

Lets hold off on final judgement until early next year, give the GOP led congress a chance to do what it was sent there to do.

Both sides of the aisle have been screwing us for years on immigration,what makes you think this time will be any different?
It's time for a new party,one that actually gives a shit about the American people.

there is not going to be a viable third party, you can forget that. What we all need to do is write to our reps and tell them that they will only have one term if they do not do what we sent them there to do.

I expect the Tea Party to make significant gains as real republicans bail out.

he voters spoke with authority on their feelings about obammy and his policies.

Really? Obama was on the ticket? No. Obamacare was on the ticket? No.

I think you right wing whack jobs are mis reading just what the last election was about. Typical. A lack of understanding of what is really going on.

The last election was about gerrymandered congressional districts and lots and lots of money.

Yes, they were both on the ticket. Obozo said so himself. He said " I am not on the ballot, but my policies are" The people voted AGAINST obama and his policies.

"gerrymandered districts" what a bunch of bullshit. You dems LOST. Man up and accept it.

he voters spoke with authority on their feelings about obammy and his policies.

Really? Obama was on the ticket? No. Obamacare was on the ticket? No.

I think you right wing whack jobs are mis reading just what the last election was about. Typical. A lack of understanding of what is really going on.

The last election was about gerrymandered congressional districts and lots and lots of money.

What a dumb ass...obammy himself stated that the election was about his policies.
And the American people told him what he can do with those policies.

I have already done that.

good, keep doing it.

. Do you think Warren is ruthless?

I think Warren is in the mold of a Margaret Thatcher.
How is it that you know she (Warren) would puss out when faced with a Putin.
Is that what the "woman" in you would do? Don't project about that which you know nothing about.

me too. but I don't see the Tea party becoming a viable third party in national elections. Perot was the closest that a third party has come, and he helped elect Clinton. Be careful what you wish for.

And which "policies" are going to be ended? None you say. That's what I thought.

Gerrymandered districts and lots and lots of money. Oh, and the usual low voter turnout for the party holding the WH in a mid term election.

You probably think that what happened in this past election was unique don't cha?

me too. but I don't see the Tea party becoming a viable third party in national elections. Perot was the closest that a third party has come, and he helped elect Clinton. Be careful what you wish for.

When republicans totally ignore the people who put them in office I'm not sure what you're supposed to do.

Yes, I realized my vote for Perot was a vote for Clinton but I just couldn't sit out or vote for Dole or Clinton and I do think Perot could have done some great things. His VP choice was suspect, good man but, in my opinion, way too old.

In case you're new to this politics thing, both R and D have been fucking people over for generations. Government is the problem, not the party.

With the system we have today, how do we change it?

You don't. It collapses under its own weight....eventually. Or something much worse replaces it overtime. One or the other. Voting is just so the human farmers can make nice with the cattle. It's a ruse to keep you worried about your perceived opponents instead of your real ones.

And which "policies" are going to be ended? None you say. That's what I thought.

Gerrymandered districts and lots and lots of money. Oh, and the usual low voter turnout for the party holding the WH in a mid term election.

You probably think that what happened in this past election was unique don't cha?

Shut up ya fucken tool.
We all know why dems got the shit kicked out of them.

Yes, I realized my vote for Perot was a vote for Clinton but I just couldn't sit out or vote for Dole or Clinton and I do think Perot could have done some great things. His VP choice was suspect, good man but, in my opinion, way too old.

I voted for him too. But I won't make that mistake again.

Well, the libertarian wuckfits are off to a yammering start about Marxists and cubists and besties and all.

Buncha loonies.

And thank you once again for coming on board and posting. Making everyone else seem really intelligent in comparison.

When republicans totally ignore the people who put them in office I'm not sure what you're supposed to do.

threaten them with not being reelected. Continue to "unelect" (using Mary Landrieu's word) anyone who does not do what we want them to do.

Forum List

Back