Screw the Republicans, do what they want and the screw us.

If they dont start doing what the American people voted for in the last election they're screwed

Hey, why don't you explain just what it is that you think the American people voted for in this last election.
Seeing as how you gave up on the example of successful trickle down scenarios.

Looks to me like they wanted more of the same. Re-arranging the deck chairs doesn't stop the titanic from sinking, after all.

I can see her now storming out of a meeting with Putin pouting that he was mean to her.

You just aren't smart enough to realize that some of the most ruthless people on earth have been women.
You are a woman aren't you?

I can see her now storming out of a meeting with Putin pouting that he was mean to her.

You just aren't smart enough to realize that some of the most ruthless people on earth have been women.
You are a woman aren't you?

Absolutely, and Warren is a true sociopath like most of those who seek public office. She is a true politician in every sense.

Lets hold off on final judgement until early next year, give the GOP led congress a chance to do what it was sent there to do.

Its too early to make a final call.

You and I are usually on the same page but I differ on this. Too many times I have waited for the Republicans to do what I think is the right thing. They need a message sent NOW so next year they will do the right thing. If we just grin and bare it once again I am not sure they will get the message.

Lets hold off on final judgement until early next year, give the GOP led congress a chance to do what it was sent there to do.

You dont really think they're going to do anything about immigration do you?
Both sides of the aisle have been screwing us for years on immigration,what makes you think this time will be any different?
It's time for a new party,one that actually gives a shit about the American people.
Fuck republicans and democrats.

You and I are usually on the same page but I differ on this. Too many times I have waited for the Republicans to do what I think is the right thing. They need a message sent NOW so next year they will do the right thing. If we just grin and bare it once again I am not sure they will get the message.

Totally agree! Sick of being screwed by both sides!

If they dont start doing what the American people voted for in the last election they're screwed

Hey, why don't you explain just what it is that you think the American people voted for in this last election.
Seeing as how you gave up on the example of successful trickle down scenarios.

I think it was more like what they didn't vote for and they didn't vote for more of Obama and the democrats. We can only hope that the Republicans get the message, I seriously doubt it.

In case you're new to this politics thing, both R and D have been fucking people over for generations. Government is the problem, not the party.

Look!! Another low info voter!

Look another Repub who repeats something they don't know anything about. What a change that is.
So what did the voters vote for, in your opinion?

Well geek,the voters spoke with authority on their feelings about obammy and his policies.
It's not my fault you're a complete partisan hack.

Well, the libertarian wuckfits are off to a yammering start about Marxists and cubists and besties and all.

Buncha loonies.

It's not about what I think will change, Dullard. I quit voting in politics outside of my very local level.

Well your comments aren't worth reading if you don't participate in national elections. Who cares what you "think". You don't vote.

Why you come on here then? Doesn't your local area have a political blog or something?

maybe I am an eternal optimist. But I will give them a few months.

It's not about what I think will change, Dullard. I quit voting in politics outside of my very local level.

Well your comments aren't worth reading if you don't participate in national elections. Who cares what you "think". You don't vote.

Why you come on here then? Doesn't your local area have a political blog or something?

I do what I want, Dullard. I do not answer questions such as this except to say "fuck off". I'm not here to answer your personal questions.

You dont really think they're going to do anything about immigration do you?
Both sides of the aisle have been screwing us for years on immigration,what makes you think this time will be any different?
It's time for a new party,one that actually gives a shit about the American people.
Fuck republicans and democrats.

there is not going to be a viable third party, you can forget that. What we all need to do is write to our reps and tell them that they will only have one term if they do not do what we sent them there to do.

he voters spoke with authority on their feelings about obammy and his policies.

Really? Obama was on the ticket? No. Obamacare was on the ticket? No.

I think you right wing whack jobs are mis reading just what the last election was about. Typical. A lack of understanding of what is really going on.

The last election was about gerrymandered congressional districts and lots and lots of money.

Forum List

Back