Screw the Republicans, do what they want and the screw us.

Ok guys slamming your new government that haven't been sworn in yet you want to tell me what the unsworn in new government is supposed to be fucking doing?

I've had it with this bullshit. I'm on a razor's edge too hoping and praying that they are going to live up to their promises but for Jesus H. Mother trucking Christ get off their back because who you elected isn't sworn in and can't do jack shit.

Fucking take Midol for crying freaking out loud. Stop pissing and moaning.

Screw all of them. They no longer have us in mind when they vote. I'm staying home in 2016. Good riddance.
yep...when they are running for office the people and the Country get high praise.....once they get in all of a sudden the Party and its "friends" are at the front of the line....

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

"They tell us all what we want to hear to get the vote then go to the "good old boy club" and shoot the shit with each other over cocktails that same night. We may as well face this simple fact: We've been completely taken over by an Oligarchy that doesn't give two hoots about the Constitution or the will of the American taxpayers."

Nonsense.

Unfounded, baseless, ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense. Nothing Congress has done is 'un-Constitutional.' And Congress' actions are consistent with the will of the majority of American taxpayers.
shut the fuck up jones......has your one ball dropped yet?.....come on in and actually discuss the bullshit you spew....fucking pussy....

Almost full agreement! The only difference is that I'm done voting for good (unless we can develop a pro-Constitution, third-Party).

Remember Howard Dean? I know you didn't like him but neither did either major political party. You know why they didn't like Howard? He figured out how to combat the big money plutocrats by soliciting 100 dollar contributions from the Internet. And he was raking in enough money to compete.

And the powers that be were scared. I have read that BOTH parties collaborated to make sure Howard lost the early primaries.

My point being that a third party could emerge but the money will have to come from small donors over the "Net.
And I would be a contributor because I am not willing to give up yet.

We could still see a true populist come forth. I like Lizzy Warren.
I have read that BOTH parties collaborated to make sure Howard lost the early primaries.

both parties do that to make sure no outsider gets a fair shot.......

The libertarians are yammering and stammering, and the mainstream GOP mocks them as did the viewers of the inmates at Bedlam.

You guys are a bunch of morons. I'll be her in 2015 to educate and keep you all updated on what's going on my fellow students.

Am I correct in understanding that judicial review is natrualgas?
another name change?.....there should be a place were name changes are listed....

I'm fairly certain I read that judicial review is the moron formerly known as NatrualGas.

Almost full agreement! The only difference is that I'm done voting for good (unless we can develop a pro-Constitution, third-Party).

Remember Howard Dean? I know you didn't like him but neither did either major political party. You know why they didn't like Howard? He figured out how to combat the big money plutocrats by soliciting 100 dollar contributions from the Internet. And he was raking in enough money to compete.

And the powers that be were scared. I have read that BOTH parties collaborated to make sure Howard lost the early primaries.

My point being that a third party could emerge but the money will have to come from small donors over the "Net.
And I would be a contributor because I am not willing to give up yet.

We could still see a true populist come forth. I like Lizzy Warren.
I have read that BOTH parties collaborated to make sure Howard lost the early primaries.

both parties do that to make sure no outsider gets a fair shot.......

Exactly. Both Parties are going after Ted Cruz for giving a damn about America; the Constitution; and the middle class, taxpayers. He's one of maybe two or three actual Conservatives left in the GOP.

Last edited:
You guys are a bunch of morons. I'll be her in 2015 to educate and keep you all updated on what's going on my fellow students.

Am I correct in understanding that judicial review is natrualgas?
another name change?.....there should be a place were name changes are listed....

I'm fairly certain I read that judicial review is the moron formerly known as NatrualGas.

No I'm not. I'm much better at English. It's obvious.

So the democratic Senate majority passed the Cronybus this weekend. Just so we can be sure it isn't just republicans that like to fuck Americans over.

So the democratic Senate majority passed the Cronybus this weekend. Just so we can be sure it isn't just republicans that like to fuck Americans over.

At least the democrats are in your face when they screw us over, the Republicans say one thing and do another.

At least the democrats are in your face when they screw us over, the Republicans say one thing and do another.

That is true. I won't deny it. That's why I find it odd the republican voters will make excuses for and continue to vote for these chumps. I'm not saying vote Democrat, either. I say quit legitimizing the system by voting at all.

That is true. I won't deny it. That's why I find it odd the republican voters will make excuses for and continue to vote for these chumps. I'm not saying vote Democrat, either. I say quit legitimizing the system by voting at all.

That is why, in my opinion, voter turn out is so low.

That is why, in my opinion, voter turn out is so low.

I agree. It will continue to decline too. But make no mistakes, even when it is only a handful of politicians and their friends, family and lobbyists voting, someone will still be elected. Look at De Blasio as an example. Less than 24% voter turnout. Because it's a sham and most people know it.

Forum List

Back