Screw the Europeans, the Canadians too!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
And while we're at it, screw the South Americans, the Asians, the Africans and all the rest that have some difficulty digging the "American Way".

I dunno. I was brought up in a hard driving Pro-American household. I was purposely taught the values of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, as well as the values of American grit, American intelligence, American FREEDOM. I was taught to balance all this with personal interdiction when I thought it becoming beyond the American values within which I was indoctrinated and more towards the uplifting of the over reaching powers that might seem to be becoming predominate.

But maybe I'm presupposing. Maybe most of you jest when you ridicule others that are suspicious that us Americans are poisoning their air, or that our corporations are poisoning their economies or that our government is systematically eliminating their beloved leaders. But on the other hand, maybe we do have Americans that tend to believe that one atrocity begets another without thought or consideration that there may be a more peaceful solution. Maybe there are Americans that think the power of the people is trumped by the power of the party or of the corporation. Maybe there are Americans that follow so blindly that they trump even themselves in their ignorance.

I'm ignorant too. But I was taught better.

I really don't know. Maybe some of you folks can help me out here?

Psychoblues said:
And while we're at it, screw the South Americans, the Asians, the Africans and all the rest that have some difficulty digging the "American Way".

I dunno. I was brought up in a hard driving Pro-American household. I was purposely taught the values of integrity, honesty, personal responsibility, as well as the values of American grit, American intelligence, American FREEDOM. I was taught to balance all this with personal interdiction when I thought it becoming beyond the American values within which I was indoctrinated and more towards the uplifting of the over reaching powers that might seem to be becoming predominate.

But maybe I'm presupposing. Maybe most of you jest when you ridicule others that are suspicious that us Americans are poisoning their air, or that our corporations are poisoning their economies or that our government is systematically eliminating their beloved leaders. But on the other hand, maybe we do have Americans that tend to believe that one atrocity begets another without thought or consideration that there may be a more peaceful solution. Maybe there are Americans that think the power of the people is trumped by the power of the party or of the corporation. Maybe there are Americans that follow so blindly that they trump even themselves in their ignorance.

I'm ignorant too. But I was taught better.

I really don't know. Maybe some of you folks can help me out here?

I'll try to help, but the prognosis for you is not good.

Those values you were taught as a child, do you still treasure them, get a gun then, because islamofascism threatens the globe. There's the REAL diablocracy.

theim said:
Again, do you have to pay Micheal Moore a quarter every time you post or somethin'?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

here's a rep point from me..................

Funny, I havent met a person who is opposed to having the right to speak freely. I haven't met no one who doesnt want to right to assemble. I haven't met someone who is opposed to being able to freely practice their religion. I haven't found anyone who wants the right to defend themselves taken away.

Yet you seem to think other nations would not want this same right? Why not?

Psychoblues said:
But maybe I'm presupposing. Maybe most of you jest when you ridicule others that are suspicious that us Americans are poisoning their air, or that our corporations are poisoning their economies or that our government is systematically eliminating their beloved leaders.

you're supposing that the others aren't doing exactly what you are accusing America of doing.

Have you ever traveled to Asia? Beijing has some of the filthiest air I have ever breathed. So does Seoul. Jakarta has a river that is black from THEM dumping their crap into it. Malaysia is a bit cleaner, but not much and the factories there are not just American factories, there are German (Siemens), French (Alcatel), Japanese (Sony, Toshiba, etc.), Finnish (Ericsson), etc. factories there that "exploit" the locals as much if not more than the Americans.

Name one "beloved" leader that we have eliminated....

you are one ignorant f*ck.

Funny, I havent met a person who is opposed to having the right to speak freely. I haven't met no one who doesnt want to right to assemble. I haven't met someone who is opposed to being able to freely practice their religion. I haven't found anyone who wants the right to defend themselves taken away.

Yet you seem to think other nations would not want this same right? Why not?

Right on!!!!!! I was listing to Savage diss the Iraqis like they are all terrorists....I believe he said "They [the Iraqis] are the most ungrateful scum of the earth....I find it amazing that our boys are being used as CANNON FODDER for the political whims of 'King George.'" And, "Why am I still paying 3.50 a gallon for gas?! Why don't we steal their oil? It doesn't belong to them; they don't deserve it." :spank3: Grrrrrrrr.

Forum List

Back