SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

Bada boom, mic drop.

Trump rocks.

Leftist scum are being exposed and eliminated.

I wish 'eliminated'.....those so-called judges who based their 'decisions' on fiction and fraud.
The SC didn't even consider religion, Muslims, Trump's campaign rhetoric.....just the authority the Constitution give the President.

And three judges wanted to go further and give Trump a 100% victory.

The problem with this is it was only a vote to hear the case.

You got a preview of what the decision will be.

When you learn to read, pick up a copy of the Constitution.

I know the constitution better than you do. But we'll see what happens in the fall. If we get a straight conservative vote in favor, then we will chalk this up to activist judges.

Bada boom, mic drop.

Trump rocks.

I wish 'eliminated'.....those so-called judges who based their 'decisions' on fiction and fraud.
The SC didn't even consider religion, Muslims, Trump's campaign rhetoric.....just the authority the Constitution give the President.

You are a liar, or stupid, or both.

"Supreme Court says his 'Muslim' travel ban can go into effect NOW..."

Read more: Supreme Court says travel ban can go into effect now | Daily Mail Online

Not exactly what it says.

Supreme Court says travel ban can go into effect now | Daily Mail Online

SCOTUS 9-0 the president has the authority to block any group to protect the CITIZENS of the USA!

No the 9-0 vote was only to hear the case in the fall.

That's a lie.

"The Supreme Court lifts a block on the executive order, banning many tourists from 6 majority-Muslim countries — and some refugees — from entering the US over the summer."
Donald Trump’s travel ban is about to go into effect

Not exactly.

But the Court’s ruling only lets the Trump administration ban certain people. Anyone with a “bona fide relationship” with a person or organization in America will be allowed to enter, as will anyone who already has a valid visa to enter the US.

But that was not the 9-0 vote.

The Court has agreed to hear the case against the travel ban when it comes back in session in October.

Yes, it was, you fucking liar. And a fucking dumbass.

"'Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision... allows the travel suspension for the six terror-prone countries and the refugee suspension to become largely effective.'

Read more: Supreme Court says travel ban can go into effect now | Daily Mail Online

Which "Leftie commentators"?
Your beloved CNN AND MSNBC.

A little more specific? Who, when? Looks like you can't answer the question. Why?
I flipped through those channels yesterday, and that's all they were whining about..."clear undeniable victory for Trump". Look up Jeffrey Toubin

Got it. You can't back up your claim. The court struck down the majority of Trump's silly plan by saying anyone with a connection to the US is not effected by the ban, and only 3 of 9 judges wanted Trump's entire plan approved, They told him "come back next fall, and we will look at it again. Doesn't sound like much victory to me. Sounds like he got a few scraps and was told to check back later, and they would think about it.
Yup. Even the Leftie commentators are saying it was a good day for Trump, and horrible day for the Left. Poor Democrats. Ha ha ha.

A little more specific? Who, when? Looks like you can't answer the question. Why?
I flipped through those channels yesterday, and that's all they were whining about..."clear undeniable victory for Trump". Look up Jeffrey Toubin
Bulldog is a complete far left progressive that refuses to listen to reason even if shown valid video proof. He/she will argue with you no matter what. So take my word for it and don't waste your time.

Yet you didn't show any proof at all. Video or otherwise. Why are you lying about this?

Bada boom, mic drop.

Trump rocks.

You are a liar, or stupid, or both.

Not exactly what it says.

It is exactly what it says, liar.

"Six of the justices voted to approve the decision as it was issued. The other three, the most conservative jurists on the court, wanted to go even further – restoring Trump's travel ban without any restrictions at all."

6+3 = 9.

SCOTUS 9-0 the president has the authority to block any group to protect the CITIZENS of the USA!

That's a lie.

"The Supreme Court lifts a block on the executive order, banning many tourists from 6 majority-Muslim countries — and some refugees — from entering the US over the summer."

Not exactly.

But the Court’s ruling only lets the Trump administration ban certain people. Anyone with a “bona fide relationship” with a person or organization in America will be allowed to enter, as will anyone who already has a valid visa to enter the US.

The Court has agreed to hear the case against the travel ban when it comes back in session in October.

"'Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision... allows the travel suspension for the six terror-prone countries and the refugee suspension to become largely effective.'

Since the complete ban was not authorized, the court did not authorize the entire Muslim ban. So you can call me all the names you want, the reality is the entire Muslim ban was not authorized.

Another day another Trump win.

What did he win?

win:

win:
"...the lower court's injunction will apply only to those people who have no U.S. ties.."

win:
"The stopgap measure, announced Monday morning, is largely a victory for Trump, who will be allowed ...to stem the flow of immigrants and refugees from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen."

That's a lie.

Not exactly.

Since the complete ban was not authorized, the court did not authorize the entire Muslim ban. So you can call me all the names you want, the reality is the entire Muslim ban was not authorized.

When did I say the "entire Muslim ban" (btw, there is no such thing) was authorized?

Oh yeah. I didn't. Liar.

This is not even a ban. A ban would mean no one gets to come here no matter what. But in this case there are people from those countries who can come here.

Last edited:
Yup. Even the Leftie commentators are saying it was a good day for Trump, and horrible day for the Left. Poor Democrats. Ha ha ha.

Got it. You can't back up your claim. The court struck down the majority of Trump's silly plan by saying anyone with a connection to the US is not effected by the ban, and only 3 of 9 judges wanted Trump's entire plan approved, They told him "come back next fall, and we will look at it again. Doesn't sound like much victory to me. Sounds like he got a few scraps and was told to check back later, and they would think about it.
Here we go, watch the crows on this CNN panel eat crow and claim that Trump did win a CLEAR VICTORY. You are just being delusional here.

Last edited:
other countries problems with muslims are the same thing that you and your kids will eventually see in the USA Faun .
I take it by that diversion, you know the answer to my question is -- zero
------------------------------------------------ think as you like , one of my rotten wishes and thoughts on young people and , millenials , liberal people , women that have no common sense is that i hope that they and their kids get what they deserve Faun .
Oh? Why be coy? What is it you think it is we deserve?

This is not even a ban. A ban would mean no one gets to come here no matter what. But in this case there are people from those countries who can come here.

"Muslim ban" is the term the left coined.

Our term is travel ban from certain countries with terror ties, and there are always exceptions.

Your side tried to make it impossible to prevent anybody from those countries coming in.. That's because you want terrorists to come in.

Great. So tell me how many attacks there have been here by a refugee from one of those seven nations...
Ask the Brits, Danes, French, Swedes, Spanish, Germans....
Why? We're talking about the U.S..
Yep. So why does the left want European immigration policies?

Afraid to answer what's going inside this nations? Why is that?
:dunno:
Because it's not a problem here. We've been immigrating people from those nations for many years now. Not one attack from anyone of them.

You folks on the right are pussies and Trump grabbed you.
And you're a far left brainwashed Marxist who is obviously clueless about Middle Eastern culture. So read on and become educated.

Those from the Middle East always infiltrate societies in the same fashion. After moving to a host country, they lay low until they get their population numbers up which doesn't take too long given the fact each man can breed four nine year old girls. Therefore each household bears many children and they can do this for much longer given the fact the girls are so young. And then once their women can't bear anymore children, they can just drag them into the street claiming they committed adultery and have them stoned to death freeing up space to bring in another nine year old. Nice huh? Women mean zero in those cultures. They're just slaves and breeding cows.

At any rate, once they get their population numbers up, they begin trying to force Sharia Law upon the host nation. The reason we haven't seen it much here yet is because for one they're far outnumbered, two, so many in this country are packing heat, and three, freedom of speech allows everyone here to discuss the laws of Islam and therefore unlike you, those of us who still have a few brain cells left, are watching for it and teaching others to do the same.

SHARIA LAW — LIST OF KEY RULES — What Is Sharia Law?

SPREAD OF ISLAM — Timeline, Methods & Current Status

"Phase 1: Incubation

When the first Muslims arrive in a Western democracy, they keep a low profile and make few if any demands on the host nation. Many quietly work as shop keepers, students, teachers, professors, doctors and other professionals, making good first impressions and gaining vocational respect.

Phase 2: Recognition

When a sufficient number of Muslims gather, they request recognition of the Sharia law being applied within their own community. To preempt resistance and suspicions, they publicly condemn "radical" Islam and even seek well-publicized inter-faith dialogue and gatherings. They position Islam as a religion of peace whose Sharia law isn't a threat to the host nation since it would never be applied outside the Muslim community. Often, they are supported by the host nation's naive leaders who wish to be seen as "progressive."

Phase 3: Infiltration

When Muslims gain critical mass in a few cities, they begin to infiltrate key institutions of the host society. They create an alphabet soup of front and umbrella organizations that inflate their size, and use them to lobby the government, support (pro-)Muslim political candidates, conduct public relations campaigns, file lawsuits against alleged Islamophobia, place imams as 'chaplains' in armed forces and prisons, endow Islamic studies departments at universities, and pressure public schools with Muslim students to pray towards Mecca.

Phase 4: Confrontation

sharia-the-only-solution.jpg
When Muslims become a significant minority in the host country, they demand incorporating into its legal system elements of the Sharia law. Often, this demand is made while "rogue" elements of the Muslim community threaten or engage in violence (see Muslim refugees in Europe and UK).

Phase 5: Imposition

When the Muslim population becomes the majority and/or Islam gains control of a region, Sharia law is imposed across the region, which is then locked down against non-Islamic influences, including the True Gospel. The ideal Islamic state is Saudi Arabia, where Sharia law is the only official law and enforced with barbaric brutality."

Related: How to Stop Islam

Islamberg War Against Islam
Thanks anyway, but that doesn't even address what I said. I said that no attack here was perpetrated y any refugee coming from any one of the nations Trump wants banned. Does that mean I'm saying radical Islamists aren't a threat to us? Only if you're an idiot who thinks that's what I said. Does that mean I'm saying there's no chance of a refugee from one of those nations attacking us? Only if you're an imbecile who thinks that's what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that particular threat is so remote as it hasn't happened once in all the years we've been immigrating Muslims from those nations that it doesn't warrant tossing our principles out the window and banning a religion from certain countries because the threat exists.

Because it's not a problem here. We've been immigrating people from those nations for many years now. Not one attack from anyone of them.

And you're a far left brainwashed Marxist who is obviously clueless about Middle Eastern culture. So read on and become educated.

Those from the Middle East always infiltrate societies in the same fashion. After moving to a host country, they lay low until they get their population numbers up which doesn't take too long given the fact each man can breed four nine year old girls. Therefore each household bears many children and they can do this for much longer given the fact the girls are so young. And then once their women can't bear anymore children, they can just drag them into the street claiming they committed adultery and have them stoned to death freeing up space to bring in another nine year old. Nice huh? Women mean zero in those cultures. They're just slaves and breeding cows.

At any rate, once they get their population numbers up, they begin trying to force Sharia Law upon the host nation. The reason we haven't seen it much here yet is because for one they're far outnumbered, two, so many in this country are packing heat, and three, freedom of speech allows everyone here to discuss the laws of Islam and therefore unlike you, those of us who still have a few brain cells left, are watching for it and teaching others to do the same.

SHARIA LAW — LIST OF KEY RULES — What Is Sharia Law?

SPREAD OF ISLAM — Timeline, Methods & Current Status

"Phase 1: Incubation

When the first Muslims arrive in a Western democracy, they keep a low profile and make few if any demands on the host nation. Many quietly work as shop keepers, students, teachers, professors, doctors and other professionals, making good first impressions and gaining vocational respect.

Phase 2: Recognition

When a sufficient number of Muslims gather, they request recognition of the Sharia law being applied within their own community. To preempt resistance and suspicions, they publicly condemn "radical" Islam and even seek well-publicized inter-faith dialogue and gatherings. They position Islam as a religion of peace whose Sharia law isn't a threat to the host nation since it would never be applied outside the Muslim community. Often, they are supported by the host nation's naive leaders who wish to be seen as "progressive."

Phase 3: Infiltration

When Muslims gain critical mass in a few cities, they begin to infiltrate key institutions of the host society. They create an alphabet soup of front and umbrella organizations that inflate their size, and use them to lobby the government, support (pro-)Muslim political candidates, conduct public relations campaigns, file lawsuits against alleged Islamophobia, place imams as 'chaplains' in armed forces and prisons, endow Islamic studies departments at universities, and pressure public schools with Muslim students to pray towards Mecca.

Phase 4: Confrontation

sharia-the-only-solution.jpg
When Muslims become a significant minority in the host country, they demand incorporating into its legal system elements of the Sharia law. Often, this demand is made while "rogue" elements of the Muslim community threaten or engage in violence (see Muslim refugees in Europe and UK).

Phase 5: Imposition

When the Muslim population becomes the majority and/or Islam gains control of a region, Sharia law is imposed across the region, which is then locked down against non-Islamic influences, including the True Gospel. The ideal Islamic state is Saudi Arabia, where Sharia law is the only official law and enforced with barbaric brutality."

Related: How to Stop Islam

Islamberg War Against Islam
The left and Islam are allies because they both have the same enemy - Western Civilization.
Your senility is noted, laughed at, and summarily discarded.

Here we go, watch the crows on this CNN panel eat crow and claim that Trump did win a CLEAR VICTORY. You are just being delusional here.

You finally did present something, but as usual, it doesn't say what you claim it says. Not once did anyone there say it as a CLEAR VICTORY. Several times it was referred to as a partial victory with in depth explanation as to why it was only partial. Point out the place in that video here it as referred to as anything other than a partial victory. They didn't even call it a victory. Every time it was prefaced as a PARTIAL victory.

Great. So tell me how many attacks there have been here by a refugee from one of those seven nations...

Thanks for reminding us why Trump won.
More utter nonsense. Trump won because he received more electoral votes. Meanwhile, more Americans wanted Hillary than wanted Trump.

Thanks for reminding us why Trump won.
More utter nonsense. Trump won because he received more electoral votes. Meanwhile, more Americans wanted Hillary than wanted Trump.
You got Trump elected. Who cares what the morons in KKKalifornia think.

Forum List

Back