Scott Walker Recall Campaign Losing Steam

Cancelling moves Doyle had no right to commit to and recording correct figures is not increasing the deficit.

It is recording correct figures.

Walker's fix naturally and appropriately moved ahead from there.

It's called PROOF go find some if you are going to make unsubstantiated claims like that. How is your own source not correct?

The fact is that YOUR OWN source admits that walkers administration "added" to the projected number by cancelling cuts proposed by the last adminstration in their previous budget and passing tax cuts and yet you still have yet to address the content of YOUR OWN source. Why is that?

How is it wrong?? Please explain if you can?

I have already explained.

You come into this thread knowing only the $137 million number. We give you some more facts about the situation. They are so foreign to you that you demand a link before you will accept them. I do the legwork and find a good analysis for you. You read the report in the exact opposite sense to which it was intended.

For you to have gone from last February until yesterday in ignorance of even the fact that the deficit Walker faced measured in the billions says something about your willingness or ability to learn about current events.

For you to have only learned about the billions yesterday and then to act as if you understand the situation better than me or even than the Journal Sentinel / Politifact analyst shows me that I cannot compete with the preconceptions which are fixed in your mind.

I've tried to help, and now I'm done. You can call this running away. I call it recognizing an exercise in futility and responding sanely.

/unsubscribe

Good thing I demanded a link or else your line of bs would have gone unquestioned. LOL Oh and I guess that means that you can't explain how YOUR OWN source is wrong??

Calling me names again and you still have yet to address the content of your own source. How sad is that?

Furthermore, running away will not change the FACT that your own source counters your spin and instead of having the integrity to admit your shortcomings you avoid facts that counter your spin and personally attack anyone who dares question your unsubstantiated OPINIONS.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp the actual content of your own source and why is it that you refuse to even discuss it??

For the past few pages of your replies none have offered anything of substance, since I showed how your own source countered your spin, and they have predominantly consisted of you calling me names and now that you are officially turning tail and running away from your own source you engage in dishonesty and claim that you tried to explain your arguments when nothing could be further from the truth.

Thanks for showing that you have no integrity and nothing valid to offer.

Last edited:
Walker picked a fight. Gonna be fun to watch. Good for the state.

Sure as hell he got one. Not to his liking, however. Good for the nation, also. We get to see democracy in action.
Him being elected WAS Democracy.

Yes, his election was democracy. And the people seeking his recall after he has tried to put the Koch Brothers agenda in action in Wisconsin is democracy.

One does not negate the other being democracy in action.

This country has a disdain for education. I live near some newer younger teachers who work hard. They are yet to make $40,000. I suppose there are people out there that think they should be working for $15,000. They are the same ones who would still complain about teachers..... What is wanted of them is to have them work for free or near free. And we say we value education in this country? That is an outright lie. A nation of liars we are.

Yeah, and then the same people who say teachers don't deserve to get paid well are the first ones complaining when their kids don't get a good education from underpaid teachers. Sheesh.

Chart of the Day

I am not union and never have been union. I realize unions have their negatives which we hear about all the time on these boards. Unions also have their positives most which the middle class gas reaped benefits from. such as the five day work week, paid vacations and benefits come to mind. Unions also helped drive the establishment of the middle class. When America had a strong middle class, America had strong and a consistent economy, which drove this country's consumer driven economy.
Then in the 80's wages for the middle class became stagnant and have continued that way as the unions lost their power. The correlation of the decline of the unions and the middle class's share of the aggregate income decline says alot.
So, for those applauding the attacks on unions, those folks are also applauding their own demise of own earning power.

I was union for many years. Everything you said about the benefits, work week and hours is very true. (FYI, I wasn't a government worker.) And your observation about the decline of the middle class is very interesting, and if you think about it, it's very true. Sigh. We're all worse off, whether we realize it or not.

I can understand why everyone got mad enough to recall. It just all seems pointless if he's going to win again regardless.

He's done an amazing job in a State saddled by years of Democratic rule and fiscal irresponsibility. He certainly deserves another term over going back to the policies that were destroying them in the first place.

So by taking it out against the middle class and not his rich buddies, he's a good guy? No worries. He's outta there. The working class is going throw his butt out. Sooner the better.

Walker knew he stepped in it on the day he took office and gave corporations and the rich a bunch of tax cuts, and then the following day declared his state broke.

C ya Walker.

Sure as hell he got one. Not to his liking, however. Good for the nation, also. We get to see democracy in action.
Him being elected WAS Democracy.

Yes, his election was democracy. And the people seeking his recall after he has tried to put the Koch Brothers agenda in action in Wisconsin is democracy.

One does not negate the other being democracy in action.

How would you define the Demoncratic representatives fleeing the State to prevent a quorum?

Walker knew he stepped in it on the day he took office and gave corporations and the rich a bunch of tax cuts, and then the following day declared his state broke.

C ya Walker.

He gave the tax cuts to promote job growth...you want to make it seem like Walker made the State go broke when he inherited a 3 billion dollar deficit from the Democrats...a deficit that he erased in less than two years. "C ya"? Now why would anyone not in a union want to get rid of the guy who did that?

C ya Walker.

Another prediction bookmarked...:lol:

Tell ya what House, if Walker doesn't get booted, I'll let you write a tag line that I have to keep for the rest of the year for me, and if he does get booted, I get to write one for you.

Wanna make a small wager?

C ya Walker.

Tell ya what House, if Walker doesn't get booted, I'll let you write a tag line that I have to keep for the rest of the year for me, and if he does get booted, I get to write one for you.

I don't make bets... I will ridicule you if Walker remains governor, though...:thup:

You're free to do the same if he doesn't...:cool:

I don't make bets... I will ridicule you if Walker remains governor, though...:thup:

I'm gonna ridicule you either way.......for not being willing to bet a fucking sig line. And...for complete lack of imagination in coming up with your nickname and avatar.

I'm gonna ridicule you either way.......for not being willing to bet a fucking sig line. And...for complete lack of imagination in coming up with your nickname and avatar.

I'm trying to care how you feel, but it's just not there..

Oh well...

Maybe someday I will....

I'm trying to care how you feel, but it's just not there..

Oh well...

Maybe someday I will....

Not bad. You've more wit than your lame nickname would suggest.

Forum List

Back