The Cain Clown Show is back

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He'll be pushing his NeinNeinNein snake oil on MSNBC at noon, eastern time. As long as no one asks him a question, he should do okay.

He'll be pushing his NeinNeinNein snake oil on MSNBC at noon, eastern time. As long as no one asks him a question, he should do okay.

I disagree with most of Obama policies and I have spent the better part of the last three years being told that such is becuase I am a racist.

You obviously disagree with the 9-9-9 idea. Does that mean you are a racist?

Cain Clown show? Lefties revert to their old segregationist racist ways when they get angry. It's a typical automatic knee jerk reaction by the left to a successful Black man.

Cain Clown show? Lefties revert to their old segregationist racist ways when they get angry. It's a typical automatic knee jerk reaction by the left to a successful Black man.

Interestingly....it seems the left believe if a black man is successful in business, something must be wrong wityh him..

And then they call the right racist in nature.

I disagree with most of Obama policies and I have spent the better part of the last three years being told that such is becuase I am a racist.

What's with the race bait? it's just an announcement.

What's with you pubs/bags? Why must you always use race as an excuse? And, how is "clown car" racist? Are you saying that only African Americans are clowns?

Cain is an idiot.
Period. That's it. That's all.

As for a "successful black man", MY reaction was to vote for him and I'll vote for him again in 2012.

What's with the race bait? it's just an announcement.

Yep, but the real racists are pulling out all the stops in their rather weird effort to make it something else.

You see, Cain is not a candidate. He is a private citizen and not a legitimate target for political anger. Why does the left still hate him? He is an upity Black man who doesn't conform to the democrat plantation mentality. They hate him because he is a successful Black man.

pretending the pee wee defense works to defend your party which can garner very few black votes is just more insanity.

Blacks dont vote republican because they see the party as hostile to them.

You could almost say the candidate himself is racist, the way he talks about black people is something you probably only hear from white people in the deep south.

pretending the pee wee defense works to defend your party which can garner very few black votes is just more insanity.

Often the party is hostile towards the poor, and statistically speaking blacks are one of the poorest groups.

Republican candidates often aren't too keep on social rights either.

Cain just ran for President to sell books and up his name recognition. His campaign was unprofessional and not serious.

You see, Cain is not a candidate. He is a private citizen and not a legitimate target for political anger. Why does the left still hate him? He is an upity Black man who doesn't conform to the democrat plantation mentality. They hate him because he is a successful Black man.

"You" are showing the worst kind of racism. I can hear "you" saying "you" don't mind if they live next door but you wouldn't want your sister to marry one". "You" say your support for this man proves you're not what you really are.

What you're really saying is "yes, he's an idiot but we should ignore that because he's black".

"Successful" ... He was fired from his lobbyist job 6 months before the end of his contract. He was fired from his pizza job. He's a motivational speaker. He sells charm and personality but has no substance. He ran for prez for the same reason as several others did - to sell books and increase his speaking fee. But, you're right - There were fools who would have voted for him and there will always be fools who will line up and pay to hear his crap.

Why don't you watch him today at noon and judge him by what he says?

Many blacks don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

Almost! They hate him because he is a successful black CONSERVATIVE!

Hell, Franklin Raines is a successful black man. He succeeded in bilking Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac out of millions of dollars that went to him as some sort of bonus. Why don't that hate his black ass? Because he is a successful black LIBERAL!

You could almost say the candidate himself is racist, the way he talks about black people is something you probably only hear from white people in the deep south.

Yep. Remember when he said that 'race doesn't hold anyone back' but then said people were against because of race.

He was very quick to pull out the race card when it fit his agenda.

Why don't all you race-baiters watch him today and judge him by his own words?

hmmm ?

Many blacks don't vore republican because they are afraid to lose all the free stuff they get from democrats.

Wow. Now THAT is racist!

You a big fan of duh Noots?

Often the party is hostile towards the poor, and statistically speaking blacks are one of the poorest groups.

Republican candidates often aren't too keep on social rights either.

First you say this...

"You could almost say the candidate himself is racist, the way he talks about black people is something you probably only hear from white people in the deep south."

Then you say this:

"Often the party is hostile towards the poor, and statistically speaking blacks are one of the poorest groups."

So, in essence, you seem to be criticizing a candidate that refused to be "politically correct" and say it like it is....

You actually refer to hiom as one that can be deemed a racist...becuase he spoke the truth.

Forum List

Back