Scott Walker Busted on video

You understand WI has tremendous job growth and the way they count it is the only thing that makes it look bad, right? This was all laid out in another thread.

It appears that Walker uses the same methodology as Obama, thusly Wisconsin's unemployment rate dropped from 7.6 to 6.8. But the net job gain/job lost was -24,000.
Net jobs are up in WI. You obviously didnt read the thread that discussed this.

Really?

Over the year, 27 states and the district experienced statistically
significant increases in employment. The largest increase occurred
in Texas (+245,700), followed by California (+181,000) and New York
(+155,300). Wisconsin was the only state to show a statistically
significant decrease (-23,900). (See table D.

Regional and State Employment and Unemployment Summary

You understand WI has tremendous job growth and the way they count it is the only thing that makes it look bad, right? This was all laid out in another thread.

It appears that Walker uses the same methodology as Obama, thusly Wisconsin's unemployment rate dropped from 7.6 to 6.8. But the net job gain/job lost was -24,000.

Net jobs are up if you think losing thousadns of jobs means jobs where added. which is what you thyou because you are a retard

He doesn't. Quite the opposite. He hates unions which are sucking hardworking taxpayers dry.

Flat wages are sucking the Middle Class dry. And as historical facts show, as goes the unions, goes the Middle Class.

First, wages aren't flat. Second, with only 7% of private sector workers in unions it is illogical that they should represent the entire middle class.

Using Constant Real Dollars as the Labor Department uses to determine wage growth, your claim that wages aren't flat is dead wrong.

Year Weekly Real Earnings Comp/Wages Weekly Compensation
(1982-84 dollars) (1982-84 dollars)

1972 $341.83 1.14 $388.01
1975 $314.75 1.16 $366.63
1980 $290.86 1.20 $348.93
1985 $285.34 1.22 $347.10
1990 $271.12 1.21 $328.99
1995 $267.07 1.22 $326.23
2000 $284.79 1.20 $341.49
2005 $284.99 1.24 $352.87
2010 $297.67 1.24 $370.28
2011 $294.78 1.24 $365.77

=================================================

Also your claim that unions only make up only "7% of private sector workers in unions it is illogical that they should represent the entire middle class", doesn't take in the fact that in 1979 unions made up 24.1 percent of the nations workforce private (public sector & private sector) and as of the end of 2011 the rate was 11.8. When the unions were larger and stronger, historical numbers show that the middle class had a larger percentage of the of the National Income. But as the unions lost their strength, the Middle Classes share of the National Income shrank.
Don't let facts get in your way.

He doesn't. Quite the opposite. He hates unions which are sucking hardworking taxpayers dry.

Flat wages are sucking the Middle Class dry. And as historicak facts show, as goes the unions, goes the Middle Class.

First, wages aren't flat. Second, with only 7% of private sector workers in unions it is illogical that they should represent the entire middle class.

And arrogant presumption that the Unions portend to speak for all of us...

Why does he hate working people so much?

Considering he currently has a job and is working for a living, he falls in the category of working people. Are you seriously trying to claim he hates himself?

Why do you presume that you are only a working person if you belong to a union? My experience, for what it's worth, is the exact opposite.

Flat wages are sucking the Middle Class dry. And as historical facts show, as goes the unions, goes the Middle Class.

And arrogant presumption that the Unions portend to speak for all of us...

So the fact that Middle Class's share of the National Income shrunk and that wages are factually flat as the union's strength shrunk is just a coincidence? Why that's simply amazing, simply amazing!

Really?

yes, really. There is a whole thread explaining this.

Really?

Is that anything like the whole thread that explained Sarah Palin was right about Paul Revere?

Really?

Being as I don't live on these boards, I missed that thread. So would someone explain to me why the BLS data is wrong? Thank you.

Really?

Being as I don't live on these boards, I missed that thread. So would someone explain to me why the BLS data is wrong? Thank you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223736-wisconsins-three-handed-economist-losing-jobs-gaining-employment.html#post5287104

Really?

According to right-wingers the BLS data is wrong because Walker says so

Really?

Is that anything like the whole thread that explained Sarah Palin was right about Paul Revere?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223736-wisconsins-three-handed-economist-losing-jobs-gaining-employment.html#post5287104

According to right-wingers the BLS data is wrong because Walker says so

No need to show us that you do believe what I say you believe .
I wonder if Obama came out and said “hey the bls numbers are wrong because I say we’ve created more jobs” would you think he is correct or is it only correct if Walker doe sit?

Walker explains divide, conquer strategy - Yahoo! News :clap2:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Newly-released documentary film footage shows embattled Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker shortly after his election describing a "divide and conquer" strategy for taking on unions by first going after public employees' collective bargaining rights.
<more>

Where in the Constitution are such 'rights'?

The First Amendment.

Ever read it?

"Collective Bargaining Clause" Gracie?

I must've missed it...:eusa_whistle:

:wtf:

Forum List

Back