Scott Rasmussen on the Republican Brand

That's as close to the truth as we'll ever get

But will it be recognized as the truth? From what I've seen, they seem to think more of the same will do the trick.
Doing more of the same means nominating more "moderate" losers like Juan McWeasel and Vinnie Vitalis.

I don't really think you understand what I'm getting at. I mean more obstructionism instead of trying to work out the fiscal problem. Since you're not with either side, I understand your confusion. It's not about cutesy name-calling, it's about policy. So far I've seen nothing constructive from you on that front.

Another great quote about Republicans on the cruise.

On the leeward side of the Nieuw *Amsterdam, John Yoo stood next to his mother, Sook Hee Yoo, a small, elegant Korean woman in black-framed glasses. She described herself as nonpolitical, an objective observer. And she had a diagnosis.

“To protect the ego, you have a defense mechanism: denial and projection,” she told me as her son leaned in to hear over the party din. “You deny your problem, saying it’s your fault and not mine. Instead of projection, blaming other people, we have to think of a positive solution. But I didn’t hear that yet.”

On the leeward side of the Nieuw *Amsterdam, John Yoo stood next to his mother, Sook Hee Yoo, a small, elegant Korean woman in black-framed glasses. She described herself as nonpolitical, an objective observer. And she had a diagnosis.

“To protect the ego, you have a defense mechanism: denial and projection,” she told me as her son leaned in to hear over the party din. “You deny your problem, saying it’s your fault and not mine. Instead of projection, blaming other people, we have to think of a positive solution. But I didn’t hear that yet.”
One positive solution would be to quit listening to people who want to beat you about how to win.

Another would be to look at your successes for clues on how to win, rather than focusing on your losses as a way to not lose.

But will it be recognized as the truth? From what I've seen, they seem to think more of the same will do the trick.
Doing more of the same means nominating more "moderate" losers like Juan McWeasel and Vinnie Vitalis.

I don't really think you understand what I'm getting at. I mean more obstructionism instead of trying to work out the fiscal problem. Since you're not with either side, I understand your confusion. It's not about cutesy name-calling, it's about policy. So far I've seen nothing constructive from you on that front.
I understand what you're trying to get at just fine...You don't really want any honest opposition.

The policy is to cut spending...All of it.

A policy that authoritarian planner types of all political affiliations refuse to accept.

One positive solution would be to quit listening to people who want to beat you about how to win.

Another would be to look at your successes for clues on how to win, rather than focusing on your losses as a way to not lose.

scott rasmussen and john yoo's mom are dem moles? :eek:

get a grip

get a grip
Don't give a fuck who the messengers are.

You want to play "don't lose" rather than "win", you're going to lose more than win....That's the fact, Jack.

I understand what you're trying to get at just fine...You don't really want any honest opposition.

A policy that authoritarian planner types of all political affiliations refuse to accept.

About time you posted something substantive. Your wisecracks that really don't say anything have gotten really boring. Just letting you know that two can play that game.

that's not policy; that's stupidity :lol:

get a grip

They're RINOs.

:thup:

nailed it, but they won't listen to this. They have been told this over and over and refuse to believe it. Hell they are so far in they would think she is a liberal plant or something.

get a grip

You want to play "don't lose" rather than "win", you're going to lose more than win....That's the fact, Jack.

Losing is what conservatives have been doing for the past 20 years.

well that didnt take long.

The 2012 GOP walked straight into the biggest electoral sucker punch of all time, allowing the Democrats to take the focus off of the economy and put it on things like "sluts" and "legitimate rape" and gay marriage and abortion and the 47%.

Self inflicted wound.

The democrats are brilliant, your finally starting to see this. :cool:

get a grip

it shouldnt be about winning period, it should be about being better.
Thank you fox news.

Repubs don't necessarily favor whites. They just have not learned to kiss black brown yellow red and gay ass...

True, they dont favor whites, they are however anti black, gay, women, asian, hispanic, Jewish, midgets, left handed people etc...

But hey, they have that white male vote down! :redface:

Forum List

Back