Scott Rasmussen on the Republican Brand

wonder if Fox is as upset w/ Rasmussen, their "go to" poll guy for the last forever, as they are Rove?

They'll be back using rasmussen and unskewed polls in 2014, claiming the same "all the polls are a lib conspiracy" BS again, and the sheep will believe it without question.

Doing more of the same means nominating more "moderate" losers like Juan McWeasel and Vinnie Vitalis.

I don't really think you understand what I'm getting at. I mean more obstructionism instead of trying to work out the fiscal problem. Since you're not with either side, I understand your confusion. It's not about cutesy name-calling, it's about policy. So far I've seen nothing constructive from you on that front.
I understand what you're trying to get at just fine...You don't really want any honest opposition.

The policy is to cut spending...All of it.

A policy that authoritarian planner types of all political affiliations refuse to accept.

storyt.jpg

:rofl:

The 2012 GOP walked straight into the biggest electoral sucker punch of all time, allowing the Democrats to take the focus off of the economy and put it on things like "sluts" and "legitimate rape" and gay marriage and abortion and the 47%.

Self inflicted wound.

The democrats are brilliant, your finally starting to see this. :cool:

Thing is, most of that started with the Republicans! Limbaugh saying "slut", Akin saying "legitimate rape", Romney talking about the 47%, etc...

Who needs fundraising? Good grief, all the Democrats had to do was point at the other side and say "holy SHIT, look at THAT!"

:lol:

Oh right.......

Scott Republimussen cranks out shoddy product during the election, and now we're listening to him again? so soon?

Rush Limbaugh rails on and on during the election about skewed polls and all those polls turned out to be accurate. Rush, Fox, Republmussen, and the rest of the "so called conservative" media spewed the same crap, and how are we ever supposed to know when they're telling the truth? or just telling us crap that serves the GOP?

At any rate...I hear christian fundamentalist pseudo conservatives blaming everything but thier platform for November's results.

Try this on for size.

Christian fundamentalist pseudo conservatives had a platform that was mean spirited, and offended just about everybody but white male Americans over 50 who attend church.

You can't pull that tough love stuff when you don't appear to love the people you're being tough with.

Oh right.......

Scott Republimussen cranks out shoddy product during the election, and now we're listening to him again? so soon?

Rush Limbaugh rails on and on during the election about skewed polls and all those polls turned out to be accurate. Rush, Fox, Republmussen, and the rest of the "so called conservative" media spewed the same crap, and how are we ever supposed to know when they're telling the truth? or just telling us crap that serves the GOP?

At any rate...I hear christian fundamentalist pseudo conservatives blaming everything but thier platform for November's results.

Try this on for size.

Christian fundamentalist pseudo conservatives had a platform that was mean spirited, and offended just about everybody but white male Americans over 50 who attend church.

You can't pull that tough love stuff when you don't appear to love the people you're being tough with.
Nobody gives a fuck about the platform.

The GOP have now twice nominated the loser of their last two nomination processes for their standard bearer, and are shocked to find that their in-party losers can't win on a national basis?

Now we're supposed to listen to the marketing flakes who have continued to prop up those losers on how to win?

I don't think so...Homey don't play that.

Oh right.......

Try this on for size.

The GOP have now twice nominated the loser of their last two nomination processes for their standard bearer, and are shocked to find that their in-party losers can't win on a national basis?

Now we're supposed to listen to the marketing flakes who have continued to prop up those losers on how to win?

I rest my case...you're blaming Romney and not his message.

The Rush Limbaugh/Tea Party message is why people voted against Romney, and I should know, because I'm one of them.

If Romney would have behaved like a secular fiscal conservative like Eisenhower I'd have voted for him.

November's election results are a rejection of Rush, Santorum, Malkin, Family Values "this and that" groups, Coulter, O'Reilly, Santorum, and all of the other angry Tea Party Republicans.

We rejected the platform, and nobody was inept at presenting it, they presented it very clearly, and that is why Romney lost

Oh right.......

Try this on for size.

The Rush Limbaugh/Tea Party message is why people voted against Romney, and I should know, because I'm one of them.

If Romney would have behaved like a secular fiscal conservative like Eisenhower I'd have voted for him.

November's election results are a rejection of Rush, Santorum, Malkin, Family Values "this and that" groups, Coulter, O'Reilly, Santorum, and all of the other angry Tea Party Republicans.

We rejected the platform, and nobody was inept at presenting it, they presented it very clearly, and that is why Romney lost

:clap2:

Oh right.......

Try this on for size.

He had no fucking message!...He was playing defense ever since he won the nomination.

There's nobody to blame for his lack of any substance than he himself.

He got (properly) defined as Etch-a-Sketch and couldn't shake it because it was true.

Unfortunately, there are a great many uninformed people out there that lap up the never-ending onslaught of absurd claims that the GOP is the party of "old white men".

And it doesn't help that you have a nut less GOP unwilling to call these dopes out for saying such stupid shit.

He had no fucking message!...He was playing defense ever since he won the nomination.

He got (properly) defined as Etch-a-Sketch and couldn't shake it because it was true.
He had all kinds of exceedingly clear messaging.

He wanted to involve government in abortion, contraception, and gay marriage. He wanted to cut taxes and decrease social programs. He wanted to increase defense spending. He had a 5 point economic plan you all were raving about during the election.

His message was CRYSTAL clear, and what could you possibly know about NOT voting for him?

You're just trying to blame the messenger, and not the messsage. The GOP brand is wounded, because they were too clear about what they wanted

Unfortunately, there are a great many uninformed people out there that lap up the never-ending onslaught of absurd claims that the GOP is the party of "old white men".

And it doesn't help that you have a nut less GOP unwilling to call these dopes out for saying such stupid shit.
He wanted to involve government in abortion, contraception, and gay marriage. He wanted to cut taxes and decrease social programs. He wanted to increase defense spending. He had a 5 point economic plan you all were raving about during the election.

The one thing Romney did that was really bad...was offend 52% of Americans with his gross generalizations about 47% of them

The killer is that the guy who was supposedly lying to them (i.e. Rasmussen) is now suddenly doing to do a 180° and a totally correct indicator on where they should go next....And that direction is exactly that which those who want to beat them politically (i.e. democrats) want them to take!

Why even pretend that there are two parties anymore?

His message was CRYSTAL clear, and what could you possibly know about NOT voting for him?

You're just trying to blame the messenger, and not the messsage. The GOP brand is wounded, because they were too clear about what they wanted
He was consistently on both sides of all of those issues, dependent upon the audience....Hell, his performance in the 3rd debate basically boiled down to "me too".

He had NO message, other than "I'm not Obama".

The killer is that the guy who was supposedly lying to them (i.e. Rasmussen) is now suddenly doing to do a 180° and a totally correct indicator on where they should go next....And that direction is exactly that which those who want to beat them politically (i.e. democrats) want them to take!

It wasn't just Republimussen who lied to you, it was the entire "so called conservative" media who lied.

How can you tell when Rush, Drudge, or Fox is telling you the truth?

It wasn't just Republimussen who lied to you, it was the entire "so called conservative" media who lied.

Oh, and "Republimissen" is now credible because.....?

The one thing Romney did that was really bad...was offend 52% of Americans with his gross generalizations about 47% of them

i bet you in context of Romney that 47% isnt even that bad of a statement.

He was consistently on both sides of all of those issues, dependent upon the audience....Hell, his performance in the 3rd debate basically boiled down to "me too".

He had NO message, other than "I'm not Obama".

But that was part of his message also because for a lot of people that is all they cared about. That it wasn't Obama. He ran on the Kerry platform. Kerry had "ideas" and "policies" as well, but he was manly the not him guy.

Oh, and "Republimissen" is now credible because.....?

because he's just like you or a blind squirrel

First I always get a chuckle from the left when they demean and ridicule Rasmussen when they don't like his poll numbers or he gives a opinion about the left they don't like but love him when his poll numbers favor their candidate or is critical of the right as for why Romney lost it was because of two very basic mistakes to many foot in mouth moments and he let the Obama campaign define him simply put he ran the John Kerry campaign of 2004 and got the same end result.

Oh right.......

Try this on for size.

those who have the money call the shots. I thought that was the GOP's guiding principle :dunno: Aren't those the samepeople who also stripped Dr Paul of his delegates?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back