Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

I was once a big supporter of Brown, and voted for him in the special election.

But that was when I still thought he was an independent and that the best interests of his constituency was his top priority. Boy was I duped. His voting record clearly shows that he comfortably snuggled in the pocket of the big oil lobby. We have enough of those in Congress from other states, we don't need one from Massachusetts too.

Warren isn't my first choice, but I'll certainly vote for her over that phony douche Brown.

So you support the liberal direction of the country and want it further left.

Very clear sir..................

But that was when I still thought he was an independent and that the best interests of his constituency was his top priority. Boy was I duped. His voting record clearly shows that he comfortably snuggled in the pocket of the big oil lobby. We have enough of those in Congress from other states, we don't need one from Massachusetts too.

Warren isn't my first choice, but I'll certainly vote for her over that phony douche Brown.

You think you got all the way to Camp Niggerhead all on your own? If it wasn't for the roads "we" paid for, you'd have never made it there. You would have also likely been gang raped along the way without the protection "we" paid for.

So it looks like there are two phony douche's running for office there.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

So I guess I'll have to vote for the phony douche more likely to cast votes I agree with, like eliminating government subsidies for corporations generating billions in profit quarter after quarter.

Indeed ... :thup:

Not that i agree totally with eliminating "subsidies", but voting with whom you most agree with is the american way......

Last edited:
Well, not that anyone really cares, but it was the questioner at the debate who brought up Brown in Cosmo in the question he asked Warren.

I have to say that the most pathetic thing about this are the women's groups throwing a fit.

I guess Brown was so upset about her answer he had to say something nasty about her.

Kind of sad.

So you support the liberal direction of the country and want it further left.

Very clear sir..................

:lmao:

Yeah, not wanting to spend taxpayer dollars to subsidize corporations clearly doing fine on their own is decidely leftist. :rolleyes:

"You know what, listen: Bottom line is, you know, I didn’t go to Harvard, you know, I went to the school of hard knocks, and I did whatever I had to do to pay for school," Brown cut in. "And for people who know me, and know what I’ve been through … mom and dad married and divorced four times each. You know, some real challenges growing up. You know, whatever. You know, let them throw stones. I did what I had to do. But [if] not for having that opportunity, I never would have been able to pay for school, and never would have gone to school, and I wouldn’t probably be talking to you, so, whatever.":eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

Kind of makes you wonder what else he did?

The bizarre thinking of conservatives that it's somehow a good thing to have to suffer just for the sake of getting an education.

It's their thing. If you look at other "conservative" positions it's all about suffering for one reason or another.

Bunch of masochists.

It is actually because conservatives value working for and actually earning what they have. Liberals seem to see earning and equate that with suffering. Hmmm....

Well, not that anyone really cares, but it was the questioner at the debate who brought up Brown in Cosmo in the question he asked Warren.

I have to say that the most pathetic thing about this are the women's groups throwing a fit.

I guess Brown was so upset about her answer he had to say something nasty about her.

Kind of sad.

:lol:

Your joking right? She said something with "negative intentions" about brown first and brown responded in kind yet you only jump on browns case. Such a partisan :lol:

I think neither one said anything wrong, both were making jokes, neither has claimed to be offended...the only people taking offense on either side are political hacks.

Kind of sad.

Your joking right? She said something with "negative intentions" about brown first and brown responded in kind yet you only jump on browns case. Such a partisan :lol:

I think neither one said anything wrong, both were making jokes, neither has claimed to be offended...the only people taking offense on either side are political hacks.
I'm not offended. Just pointing out that he was upset about her answer to a specific question and decided to make it a personal attack.

This is great...I can only imagine what Brown and the rest of the right would be saying if Elizabeth was a stripper during her youth to pay for college.

If Warren wins the nomination like it appears she will, she's gonna destroy Brown in debate. This isn't Martha Coakley we're talking about.

Kind of sad.

I'm not offended. Just pointing out that he was upset about her answer to a specific question and decided to make it a personal attack.

Sounds like she was upset that he is attractive enough to get paid to pose while she isn't, after all she started it ;).

See when we go on assumptions and not facts we can say whatever we want :lol:

This is great...I can only imagine what Brown and the rest of the right would be saying if Elizabeth was a stripper during her youth to pay for college.

Its seems like elisabeth and the left are upset about that type of stuff, why else would they give brown grief over his posing unless they thought it was wrong ;)

Sounds like she was upset that he is attractive enough to get paid to pose while she isn't, after all she started it ;).

I've noticed that you do that a lot.

I've noticed that you do that a lot.

I learned by reading your posts :clap2:

Holy FUCKING Irony Batman!!! :lol:

Did you already forget your claim about discrimination toward whites? :lmao:

What's the matter little boy? Don't like that you acted like a moron in that other thread which you were totally wrong in and couldn't type your way out of your stupidity? :D

What's the matter little boy? Don't like that you acted like a moron in that other thread which you were totally wrong in and couldn't type your way out of your stupidity? :D

Feel free to pile more fail on top of your existing fail.

You know what you said. You know you were full of shit. You even backpedaled and said the exact opposite later in the thread. Shall I quote it for you? :eusa_whistle:

Feel free to pile more fail on top of your existing fail.

You know what you said. You know you were full of shit. You even backpedaled and said the exact opposite later in the thread. Shall I quote it for you? :eusa_whistle:

:lmao: yeah go back in that thread and quote that please.

Your so wrong its awesome, at least now I know you are the type of person who makes assumptions and believes them no matter what, your starting to head down the way of TruthMatters.

Forum List

Back