Scott Brown goes PC

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This is so strange, coming on top of the diplomacy our State Department used to try to stop the middle east from exploding.

Of course, it must be different, somehow, to condemn insulting one group but not another.
After a second day in which a video of racist behavior by his staff members threatened to overwhelm his re-election bid, Senator Scott P. Brown’s campaign issued a statement Wednesday evening saying he “regrets” what he called “unacceptable” behavior.

He also issued a verbal warning to his staff members who participated in the tomahawk chops and Indian war whoops — and to all of his staff — that such conduct would not be tolerated, according to a statement from his office.

Scott Brown Says He "Regrets" the "Unacceptable" Behavior of His Staff - NYTimes.com

lol, after a video of "racist" behavior

aren't we glad we have the NYslimes to tell what is racist BEHAVIOR NOW...I mean they must be an expert on it or something

PFEEEESH

He heard people were offended by their actions, so he finds that unacceptable and regretful.

Sounds like a nice guy to me... :lol:

This is so strange, coming on top of the diplomacy our State Department used to try to stop the middle east from exploding.

"Diplomacy"? Is that what you're calling it? :rolleyes:

Disgraceful

Of course, it must be different, somehow, to condemn insulting one group but not another.
After a second day in which a video of racist behavior by his staff members threatened to overwhelm his re-election bid, Senator Scott P. Brown’s campaign issued a statement Wednesday evening saying he “regrets” what he called “unacceptable” behavior.

He also issued a verbal warning to his staff members who participated in the tomahawk chops and Indian war whoops — and to all of his staff — that such conduct would not be tolerated, according to a statement from his office.

Scott Brown Says He "Regrets" the "Unacceptable" Behavior of His Staff - NYTimes.com

I know what you're saying but some of the Tomahawk Choppers were his staff so he stands responsible for their actions and says no please don't do that anymore...

so NOW tomahawk CHOPS and war hooping IS RACIST

ah yes...our freedoms of speech are going right out the door people..

enjoy

That's true...

I think partisans just took it as obnoxious and now they find it conveniently fauxrageous...

Partisans like real Native Americans who don't appreciate her fraud?

Are there a lot of them in Massachusetts?

Depends on what you consider "a lot" I guess. Groups have come in from out of state representing the real tribes she lied about for her own personal gain.

lol, after a video of "racist" behavior

aren't we glad we have the NYslimes to tell what is racist BEHAVIOR NOW...I mean they must be an expert on it or something

PFEEEESH

Good call on calling out the NYT on their editorialized reporting Stephanie.

I think he made a good choice with his statement on this matter. The Senator is a class act and if the partisans could look past the R next to his name and actually look at his record they might see the truth about the man.

Those of us who campaign for Sen. Brown should reflect his message not that of our choosing. It is not our name or our reputation on the line. If that is not acceptable to anyone who has chosen to carry a sign or work in hs local offices as I do then perhaps they should be politically campaigning for someone else or not at all or run their own campaign.

it is funny...

and yet they're still working for him. if it were obama's people, the right would be demanding their heads on a platter.

just saying

it is funny...

and yet they're still working for him. if it were obama's people, the right would be demanding their heads on a platter.

just saying

and yet they're still working for him.

Oh you know the people personally?

it is funny...

just saying

and yet they're still working for him.

Oh you know the people personally?

Oh Jilly believes she knows all

Forum List

Back