Scott Brown goes PC

it is funny...

and yet they're still working for him. if it were obama's people, the right would be demanding their heads on a platter.

just saying

and yet they're still working for him.

Oh you know the people personally?

Oh Jilly believes she knows all

Lots of that on forums. Some people are just "in the know" more than us mere mortals. :lol:

I have no idea who these people in the video are personally but I would assume every campaign in every party has a few people who do not represent the message of the candidate in the manner they should and are trusted to do.

I am sure the Democrats do not want a google search looking for less than stellar behavior on the part of Democrat supporters for their various candidates over the years. :eusa_whistle:

This is so strange, coming on top of the diplomacy our State Department used to try to stop the middle east from exploding.

Of course, it must be different, somehow, to condemn insulting one group but not another.
After a second day in which a video of racist behavior by his staff members threatened to overwhelm his re-election bid, Senator Scott P. Brown’s campaign issued a statement Wednesday evening saying he “regrets” what he called “unacceptable” behavior.

He also issued a verbal warning to his staff members who participated in the tomahawk chops and Indian war whoops — and to all of his staff — that such conduct would not be tolerated, according to a statement from his office.

Scott Brown Says He "Regrets" the "Unacceptable" Behavior of His Staff - NYTimes.com

it is funny...

and yet they're still working for him. if it were obama's people, the right would be demanding their heads on a platter.

just saying

and they'd still be working for him

just sayin

This is so strange, coming on top of the diplomacy our State Department used to try to stop the middle east from exploding.

Of course, it must be different, somehow, to condemn insulting one group but not another.
After a second day in which a video of racist behavior by his staff members threatened to overwhelm his re-election bid, Senator Scott P. Brown’s campaign issued a statement Wednesday evening saying he “regrets” what he called “unacceptable” behavior.

He also issued a verbal warning to his staff members who participated in the tomahawk chops and Indian war whoops — and to all of his staff — that such conduct would not be tolerated, according to a statement from his office.

Scott Brown Says He "Regrets" the "Unacceptable" Behavior of His Staff - NYTimes.com

I know what you're saying but some of the Tomahawk Choppers were his staff so he stands responsible for their actions and says no please don't do that anymore...
That's a fair point, and I think he did the right thing and I think what he did was no different in reality to the State Department trying doing what they did.

Yet only one will get criticized by the right.

Apparently some forms of PCism are okay, or something. :lol:

Forum List

Back