Score one for the FEDs...who'd expect the IRS to get it right?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38989

IRS won't recognize same-sex marriage
Agency says homosexual couples cannot file joint tax return

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 16, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

In a clarification that threatens the viability of same-sex marriages, the IRS says homosexual couples cannot file joint tax returns because they would be in violation of the Defense of Marriage Act.

The IRS says the 1996 statute, signed by President Clinton, means "only married individuals under this definition could elect to file a joint tax return."

Sarcasm mode = ON

"What a shame"

Sarcasm mode = off.

the trial attorneys wanted to get gay marriage passed so they would have more divorces to fight. welcome to community property boys and girls! community property without the tax deduction.... lol:p:

TAKE THAT QUEERS! NO TAX BENEFITS FOR YOU!

Jeez this gives me hope that maybe after the election and W's victory we can get this constitutional ban passed and put this issue to rest.

Originally posted by OCA
TAKE THAT QUEERS! NO TAX BENEFITS FOR YOU!

Jeez this gives me hope that maybe after the election and W's victory we can get this constitutional ban passed and put this issue to rest.

do you really think a constitutional ban is going to solve this issue? Please, this is just the beginning of the firestorm.

and do everyone a favor......we all know how disgusted you are by homosexuality, lay off the names.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
do you really think a constitutional ban is going to solve this issue? Please, this is just the beginning of the firestorm.

and do everyone a favor......we all know how disgusted you are by homosexuality, lay off the names.

NO TAX BENEFITS FOR SEXUALITY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUALS!

There, pc enough for ya?

Originally posted by OCA
NO TAX BENEFITS FOR SEXUALITY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUALS!

There, pc enough for ya?

No, PC enough would mean being man enough to overcome prejudices based on personal feelings. wait, that would be called being adult, not PC. my bad.

well here is an idea along those same lines....
No tax benefits for ignorant assholes
No tax benefits for people with their heads up their asses
No tax benefits for people suffering with ego issues
etc
etc
etc

lets just go ALL out and have one set of 'rules and laws' for society and then another set for lets say a group of people or even just one person - hows that?

Sure why not - seems fair to me. Its worked in the past hasnt it?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
lets just go ALL out and have one set of 'rules and laws' for society and then another set for lets say a group of people or even just one person - hows that?

Sure why not - seems fair to me. Its worked in the past hasnt it?

why not? we all know that discrimination in any form be it sexual orientation, gender, or even racial is justified. right?

God Blesses everyone. Even homosexuals. Even egotistical maniacs and yes, even me.

Its nice that you have respect for something.

Good for you.

I can die happy now knowing this.

Y'all got a problem with me now? Is this something pertaining to other things that should be taken care of in private?

Forum List

Back