Score one for the FEDs...who'd expect the IRS to get it right?

for once - just FOR ONCE back off, ok? Im tired of everything with you being a damned fight.

Im not playing this time.

Fight with someone else, be it private, public or otherwise.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
No, PC enough would mean being man enough to overcome prejudices based on personal feelings. wait, that would be called being adult, not PC. my bad.

Nah that would be selling out. I guess though i'm supposed to hide my feelings now in order to not offend you? WOW if the word "queer" offends you it must be hard to be out in open society what with all the foul language going around.

Originally posted by OCA
Y'all got a problem with me now? Is this something pertaining to other things that should be taken care of in private?

whether I had a problem with you or not wasn't the issue. If I had a problem with you, I didn't air it to the board unless I was debating your position on an issue and then it was only about the issue. Most of us understood this and are able to adhere to it rather well. If there WERE any issues on a personal level, we were all smart enough to make it private in the first place.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
for once - just FOR ONCE back off, ok? Im tired of everything with you being a damned fight.

Im not playing this time.

Fight with someone else, be it private, public or otherwise.

WOW! I'm supposed to take the veiled inferences to me and, well we know what else this is about, and just be quiet. Ok got it, I turned down a one way street, sorry officer.

there is nothing veiled in what I said. nothing. once again, youre assuming I mean one thing and your assuming incorrectly.

I only said that I wasnt going to fight today.

Why?

I simply dont feel like it. I have a list of reasons if you MUST have them.

Again I will state, I dont want to argue.

I think the only way to remove myself from this is to remove myself. Im unsubscribing to this thread - so dont bother replying, as I wont see it.

AGAIN - I DO NOT FEEL LIKE ARGUIING OVER A BATTLE THAT WILL HAVE NO FUCKING WINNERS

geesh...why can't people be NICE to one-another.

(sigh).

KL is a sweetheart of a lady...
DK is a Conservative in Liberal clothes...
OCA is a stubborn Greek...
RWA is a liberal in conservative clothes....(I also suspect that OCA and RWA are infact, the SAME person w/ two accounts; or were previously in a 'domestic partnership/marriage')
Sir Evil is...well..evil? and junk?
dmp is a nice guy who loves long walks on the beach and being caught in the rain.

the point is?

good point...I don't have one. But it sure helps to add some 'smoothing' or 'mild humour' to the thread. :)

:D

-=d=- the humor is appreciated, thank you very much. Now let's all play nice.

Okay. The IRS caught the homosexual couples on a technicality - The "Defense (Restriction) of Marriage" Act. Oh well. Hopefully time will change things.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

and do everyone a favor......we all know how disgusted you are by homosexuality, lay off the names.

I recommend ignoring the petty name-calling. I think that every group has colorful and insulting names associated with it. The French are Frogs, The Whites are Crackers or Honkeys, people who support free-market economies are Capitalist Pigs. Just brush it off and don't let it bother you.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I recommend ignoring the petty name-calling. I think that every group has colorful and insulting names associated with it. The French are Frogs, The Whites are Crackers or Honkeys, people who support free-market economies are Capitalist Pigs. Just brush it off and don't let it bother you.

Kind of like what the majority here do with your posts Matts, just brush em off.

Originally posted by OCA
Kind of like what the majority here do with your posts Matts, just brush em off.

That may be, but then you pay attention to them...enough attention to even respond to many to them.

Originally posted by OCA

I am so entertained by OCA's arrogance coupled by his lack of logic. It seems as if I can count on at least one humorously logical fallacy from him every day or two but his previous comment here is a prize. It is almost like saying "I am not going to honor that comment with a reply". Uh...You just did. "I'm ignoring you". Okay. Then stop chatting to me.

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by OCA

My thread titled "Some censorship has been removed" was viewed 194 times so far. It has received over 12 posts. I don't know if "the majority" take notice or not but at this rate, go ahead and keep brushing my posts off.

Originally posted by mattskramer
My thread titled "Some censorship has been removed" was viewed 194 times so far. It has received over 12 posts. I don't know if "the majority" take notice or not but at this rate, go ahead and keep brushing my posts off.

I'm not sure if you think 12 of 194 is good or not but if this were major league baseball you'd be filling the water bucket at Pawtucket right about now.

Forum List

Back