Scientists of Color

BTW, did you know that one of the scientists in your top ten list is Charles Darwin? I thought you did not believe in evolution. This tells me very clearly that you did not even watch the video you posted.

Why not just keep out of this thread if you do not want to contribute anything meaningful?
I totally believe in evolution, remember I'm a racist.

BTW, did you know that one of the scientists in your top ten list is Charles Darwin? I thought you did not believe in evolution. This tells me very clearly that you did not even watch the video you posted.

Why not just keep out of this thread if you do not want to contribute anything meaningful?
I totally believe in evolution, remember I'm a racist.

You still have not answered following:

So here is your chance, tell us why Leonhard Euler or Carl Friedrich Gauss did not make your list. There are some awesome figures in your list but terming them the top 10 without providing any supporting arguments is in bad spirit.

I am not against your list. I am simply asking you to provide arguments supporting your list.

The greatest black "scientists" have come from America

Probably because most of the people in this country are less racist than you, and the reason they're less racist, is because they've been proven wrong to be racist, because there are people of different ethnic varieties who have proven them smarter than white people.

Sorry................but George Washington Carver was smarter than most of the white farmers in his time.

And..................again....................sorry........................but both Neil DeGrasse Tyson is smarter than YOU, and so is his yellow colleague known as Michio Kaku.

Incidentally, BOTH have been on television and been allowed to define their theories.

How's bigotry working out for you? Been on television lately?

neil-degrasse-tyson2.jpg

Neal DeGrasse Tyson

Forum List

Back