Scientists grow functioning Vaginas in lab for medical implants

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
A woman who participated in a ground-breaking study where doctors used cells to grow vaginas in a lab said she now leads a normal life thanks to the surgery.

The unidentified patient was one of four Mexican women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome, a rare genetic condition that causes the vagina to be absent or underdeveloped, who took part in the revolutionary study.

The women were between the ages of 13 and 18 when researchers from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., and the Metropolitan Autonomous University in Mexico City turned small samples of their tissue into new organs.

The custom-built vaginas were then successfully implanted into each of the women, according to a study published in the journal The Lancet.

“For me to be able to have the surgery, I feel very fortunate because I can have a normal life,” the woman, who was 18 when she had the procedure in October of 2008, said in a video. “I know I’m one of the first.

Woman with lab-grown vagina talks about life-changing procedure* - NY Daily News

No doubt the homos will want vaginas medically implanted on their butt holes. .. :lol:

That's stupid but this research has been going on for a long time and has benefited many who have had sexual reassignment surgery as well as those women born without vaginas.

Many parents force their young one who has turned out a hermaphrodite to make a choice of its gender at a very early age long before they are capable of making a wise decision. Those of them that were assigned one sex or another and have deeply regretted they did during childhood could get back what they lost it appears now. I am not surprised this research has developed so quickly and expect that some day it will be as simple as going to the store and shopping for body parts for any open space inside.

I believe in Mexico the vagina is called a chalupa.

Taco_Bell_Chalupa_Baja_-_Beef_391939.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back