Scientifically, Race Does Not Exist

I always thought Egyptians started slavery
What made you think that?
history books. lol do you have a link? This is interesting
What history books? How would I have a link for a question?
A link explaining how Whites started slavery
Look up the origin of the word slave. Its not that difficult of a concept.
What, the term? Surely the term isn't your argument? LOL

What made you think that?
Why wouldnt the term be my argument? Now youre trying to tell me what what my argument is?

Hell, what about the Code of Hammurabi? That predates what Ascle is talking about by almost 2,000 years itself!

Why wouldnt the term be my argument? Now youre trying to tell me what what my argument is?
Still can't find that Bible verse.
Gee, I wonder why.

Why did you state that when its not true? The bible mentions race all the time.

Yes slavery was invented by whites. Whites (Slavs) were the original slaves. Thats where the word comes from. No christianity didnt bring an end to slavery in the west. A war fought to keep the union intact brought a semi end to slavery. Slavery is actually still legal. Read your amendment for clarity.
The whites were the Origional Slaves? Moses would give a good laugh at your ignorance.
There is no proof the Jews were slaves in Egypt except for the bible. Not a shred of evidence has ever been found of their existence.
Except for 3,000 history books and hieroglyphs no evidence exists!

Please stop, your display of ignorance has me feeling pity for you.
Show me one history book that proves Jews were enslaved in Egypt.
Exodus.
Now where is that Bible verse that mentions race? Come on, you can back up your claim!
Exodus is not a history book. Show me a history book.

Gee, I wonder why.
Still cant find a shred of proof Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Gee, I wonder why?

African tribes never took slaves.
Said no one ever.
Do you have proof they took them before whites did?
Why do you post on threads you know nothing about and make yourself look foolish?

Evidence of slavery predates written records. Slavery was known in civilizations as old as Sumer, as well as almost every other ancient civilization, including Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Islamic Caliphate, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[10] Such institutions were a mixture of debt-slavery, punishment for crime, the enslavement of prisoners of war, child abandonment, and the birth of slave children to slaves.
History of slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

African tribes never took slaves.
Said no one ever.
Do you have proof they took them before whites did?
Why do you post on threads you know nothing about and make yourself look foolish?

Evidence of slavery predates written records. Slavery was known in civilizations as old as Sumer, as well as almost every other ancient civilization, including Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Islamic Caliphate, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[10] Such institutions were a mixture of debt-slavery, punishment for crime, the enslavement of prisoners of war, child abandonment, and the birth of slave children to slaves.
History of slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thats not an answer to my question. I asked can you show me proof that this occured before whites had slaves?

The whites were the Origional Slaves? Moses would give a good laugh at your ignorance.
There is no proof the Jews were slaves in Egypt except for the bible. Not a shred of evidence has ever been found of their existence.

Exodus.
Now where is that Bible verse that mentions race? Come on, you can back up your claim!
Exodus is a history book. Just because you chose to remain ignorant, here is more to edjewcate you. And I'm still waiting for that Bible verse.

IBSS - Biblical Archaeology - Evidence of the Exodus from Egypt

Gee, I wonder why.
Still cant find a shred of proof Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Gee, I wonder why?
It is fact slaves were in Egypt during the 13-1200s BC. They were mostly POW and peasants of conquered lands. I wouldn't doubt those Egyptians conquering parts of (later called) Alexandria!

Exodus.
Exodus is a history book. Just because you chose to remain ignorant, here is more to edjewcate you. And I'm still waiting for that Bible verse.

No Exodus is part of the bible. There is not a shred of proof its true.

Exodus.
his·to·ry
[ˈhist(ə)rē]

NOUN
  1. the study of past events, particularly in human affairs:
    "medieval European history"
    synonyms: the past · former times · historical events ·
    chronicle · archive · record · diary · report · narrative ·
    [more]

Gee, I wonder why.
It is fact slaves were in Egypt during the 13-1200s BC. They were mostly POW and peasants of conquered lands. I wouldn't doubt those Egyptians conquering parts of Alexandria!
If its a fact show me the proof that Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Thats all I'm asking. I don't have a reason to believe you know what you are talking about based on earlier experiences with your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims.

Exodus.

No Exodus is part of the bible. There is not a shred of proof its true.
You said race was in Bible.
Why did you lie?

I was asking you because it is stupid as fuck :thup:
That's like arguing homosexuality wasn't in the bible because it wasn't a word then.. LOL
It is the concept you racist moron :thup:

Exodus.
his·to·ry
[ˈhist(ə)rē]

NOUN
  1. the study of past events, particularly in human affairs:
    "medieval European history"
    synonyms: the past · former times · historical events ·
    chronicle · archive · record · diary · report · narrative ·
    [more]
Key word is "past events". There is not a shred of proof the Exodus is true. Next your going to try and convince me Santa Claus is real right?

Gee, I wonder why.
It is fact slaves were in Egypt during the 13-1200s BC. They were mostly POW and peasants of conquered lands. I wouldn't doubt those Egyptians conquering parts of Alexandria!
If its a fact show me the proof that Jews were enslaved in Egypt. Thats all I'm asking. I don't have a reason to believe you know what you are talking about based on earlier experiences with your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims.
Im just using logic...putting 2 and 2 together and consider the possibilities.
Keeping an open mind, if you will.

Forum List

Back