Scientific Fact: Being Religious Keeps You Out of Heaven Longer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
People who are religious live an average of four years longer than those who have no ties to religion, a study published Wednesday in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science. The researchers analyzed the obituaries of more than 1,000 people around the country, and adjusted for other factors that can affect lifespan, including the gender and marital status of the deceased.

People who are religious may live an average of four years longer

I know why, as all religious people do.

Hah, some poor editing in the article: "People who go to church at least once a week are at a 33% lower risk for death, a 2016 study of more than 75,000 people found." Everyone is at the same risk for death, 100%. :lol:

There are plenty of reasons religious beliefs could help lengthen lifespan. I'm curious what you think the reason is that you and all religious people know.

Hah, some poor editing in the article: "People who go to church at least once a week are at a 33% lower risk for death, a 2016 study of more than 75,000 people found." Everyone is at the same risk for death, 100%. :lol:

There are plenty of reasons religious beliefs could help lengthen lifespan. I'm curious what you think the reason is that you and all religious people know.
Take guess.

Take guess.

My first thought it that it has to do with god keeping the religious alive longer. Is it something like that?

Forum List

Back