Body of Christ

7vices

Jun 29, 2018
Only deep cultural archetype such as religion can explain human behavior. No scientific mind can equally deduce the human thirst for blood. A time honored religious tradition is finding a way around their own rules. Science by definition should at least try to avoid that luxury.

Religion has no problem with killing or human sacrifice such as dying on the cross to forgive the sins of others. Religion will sacrifice the right person for a foot fault.

What?

lady%20vampire.jpg

I think some angry faggot wants to claim Da Evul Xians are into human sacrifice n stuff.

wonder why nobody ever has any issues with pagans? It's they who burned people at the stake, drowned homos in bogs, all that good stuff atheists like to get back to.

I think some angry faggot wants to claim Da Evul Xians are into human sacrifice n stuff.

wonder why nobody ever has any issues with pagans? It's they who burned people at the stake, drowned homos in bogs, all that good stuff atheists like to get back to.
Are pagans a true political force, asking for their religious bullshit to be codified into our laws and our science classes?

No?

Well, there you have it.

• Banned

Are pagans a true political force, asking for their religious bullshit to be codified into our laws and our science classes?

No?

Well, there you have it.
His brain has to be as small as his micropenis to ignore the fact that Christianity celebrates the same superstitions as the Pagans.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Yes, they indeed are, and they like mass murders and human sacrifices. Homos, for instance, are a pagan cult.

No?

Well, there you have it.
His brain has to be as small as his micropenis to ignore the fact that Christianity celebrates the same superstitions as the Pagans.

Oh noes, the faggot cultists iz triggered.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Yes, they indeed are, and they like mass murders and human sacrifices. Homos, for instance, are a pagan cult.
Well that was hilariously delusional... I'm embarrassed for you...

No?

Well, there you have it.

You're delusional if you think you're scoring here. You just look like the angry ranting homos you and your new buddy are.

No?

Well, there you have it.

You're delusional if you think you're scoring here. You just look like the angry ranting homos you and your new buddy are.
Oh boy, we already reached the point where Picaro throws his little hissy fit and brings up homosexuality, completely out of nowhere...like he always does ...

No?

Well, there you have it.

Oh boy, we already reached the point where Picaro throws his little hissy fit and brings up homosexuality, completely out of nowhere...like he always does ...

Oh rubbish; you're huge homo, so your very appearance in this forum is all about your nasty little fetish and your cult's hatred of Xians; you have no other reason to be her other than your nasty little fetish. Quit pretending otherwise; you're here for the same reasons all the other angry faggots post your rubbish here. lol you're just not bright enough to fool anybody, that's all. You like being humiliated in public.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Oh rubbish; you're huge homo, so your very appearance in this forum is all about your nasty little fetish and your cult's hatred of Xians; you have no other reason to be her other than your nasty little fetish. Quit pretending otherwise; you're here for the same reasons all the other angry faggots post your rubbish here. lol you're just not bright enough to fool anybody, that's all. You like being humiliated in public.
You are a whiny, self loathing closet gay who clings to his religion, hoping it will deliver you from this personal hell you experience. Only lots of gay sex will do that for you, Picaro.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Oh Goody, another stupid noob. Like we don't have enough of those.

The ritual of eating human flesh is the best way to distinguish a cult from religion. Christianity, especially Catholicism is nothing more than a massive worldwide cult. The congregation doesn't even question the symbolism of their ceremonies. That is how government and politics comes into play, the sheep will do whatever they are told with total disregard of their actions.

No?

Well, there you have it.

So you are here to defend ad hominem? Anyone who lacks cognition goes directly to personal attacks.

No?

Well, there you have it.

So you are here to defend ad hominem? Anyone who lacks cognition goes directly to personal attacks.

You joined the board to post offensive nonsense and insult people.

Go Away.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Go Away.
I joined with the hope of good conversation. If you find it offensive, don't reply.

No?

Well, there you have it.

Go Away.
I joined with the hope of good conversation. If you find it offensive, don't reply.

You haven't engaged in conversation. You came her to insult members of various religions.

Go Away.

Forum List

Back