Science Channel Acknowledges Major Racial Differences

Though this may create some cognitive-dissonance for those who've been fed a diet of PC-pablum all their lives, the most current evidence shows that Asians and Caucasians shared an ANCESTOR with Negroes, long ago.

Much longer than the "Out of Africa 40K years ago" nonsense.

according to the scientists, we were all Negro...every single one of us, when we began out of Africa...but as we got farther away from the sunlight, our skin turned lighter, so that we could produce more vitamin D and B, with the lesser sunlight we were receiving, is what I believe they have said.

No the scientists said we were originally had skin and Genetics that were simiar to the American Indians. Of course in all likelyhood these are just theorys to crackpots came up with and everyone all had different skin colors to begin with.
Do you believe in God?

If so, do you believe God made us all different skin colors from the beginning?

I don't.

I do believe in God and originally we "were" all one skin color we just evolved differently over time in different places with different amounts of sunlight and nutrients.

Though this may create some cognitive-dissonance for those who've been fed a diet of PC-pablum all their lives, the most current evidence shows that Asians and Caucasians shared an ANCESTOR with Negroes, long ago.

Much longer than the "Out of Africa 40K years ago" nonsense.

Link?

Forum List

Back