Schwarzenegger: Send prisoners to Mexico!

1.) Is this even legal?

2.) Mexican Prisons would never be up to standard according to U.S. law. They could probably claim cruel and unusual punishment with the condition of mexican prisons.

It is the 20,000 illegal alien prisoners he wants to send to Mexico. Read the article. Not a bad idea they are not American citizens. Back to Mexico, it is a good place for them.

It is the 20,000 illegal alien prisoners he wants to send to Mexico. Read the article. Not a bad idea they are not American citizens. Back to Mexico, it is a good place for them.

Yes, if they aren't American citizens.

We can do so much better in the prison system alone if we can go and take inmates, for instance the 20,000 inmates that are illegal immigrants that are here, and get them to Mexico,” Schwarzenegger said during a question-and answer session at the Sacramento Press Club. “Think about it.”

They wouldn't stop at 20,000 illegals.

Yes, if they aren't American citizens.

We can do so much better in the prison system alone if we can go and take inmates, for instance the 20,000 inmates that are illegal immigrants that are here, and get them to Mexico,” Schwarzenegger said during a question-and answer session at the Sacramento Press Club. “Think about it.”

They wouldn't stop at 20,000 illegals.
At that point then you can bitch about it. In the meantime sending illegal aliens that are criminals back into their own country to be in prison for the crimes they commit will save taxpayers bunches. They won't even have to worry about deporting them after they serve their time as they will already be there.

Great idea. I'd send back all the illegals for any infraction, a speeding ticket, jaywalking, spitting on sidewalks, etc. BEFORE they lawyer-up, let ICE make the call.

Problem is if they are in prison in Mexico, California no longer has control over when they are released and since anyone can get across the border nowadays, they will quickly be back on the streets of california.

Another idea that Arnold had was to have the prisoners run away from executioners. If they can make it across the border, they are free...but likely they will be killed.

See Even Ahnuld reads my posts !

I finally convinced him.

You itch!,,,,where did you post? LINK!!!!

I have posted on this board at least a couple of times that we should outsource our prison system to mexico. I do not recall the threads. We have a search feature.

A bit kidding though in all earnestness. Ahnuld is so gullible.

Another idea that Arnold had was to have the prisoners run away from executioners. If they can make it across the border, they are free...but likely they will be killed.

Televise it and you'd balance the state budget in about a week.

Televise it and you'd balance the state budget in about a week.

The Running Man reality show?

The ratings would be high in current America.

Until someone sent Arnold into the game, of course.

why stop with just the prisoners why not send all the criminal illegal aliens back. you know the ones that snuck in here illegally in the dark of the night. now don't start calling me a racist. I mean all illegals any color any flavor!!! illegal is illegal!!!! break the law you must leave. we have immigration laws follow them or you are not welcome, you are a criminal PERIOD!!!!!

Forum List

Back