Schumer Wants Children To Die!

Really? That'soverly sensational, even considering the sycophantism of the "peanut gallery" here.
Well, Kate Steinle is one example of that. Unless you're actually that misinformed.
By all means quote for me what Schumer said that equates unequivocally to "I want Kate Steinle to die." Had he wanted that, he could have shot her himself, and yet he didn't, nor did he hire someone to do so on his behalf.

Schumer Wants Children To Die!

Really? That'soverly sensational, even considering the sycophantism of the "peanut gallery" here.
Well, Kate Steinle is one example of that. Unless you're actually that misinformed.
By all means quote for me what Schumer said that equates unequivocally to "I want Kate Steinle to die." Had he wanted that, he could have shot her himself, and yet he didn't, nor did he hire someone to do so on his behalf.

Where's the substance?

Trump invited Schumer over to negotiate.
Schumer shows up and came up with even more demands.
He wants a shut down or he wouldn't have added more to his demands.
That is not how compromise works.

The way I see it, the fewer people there are on Earth, the more resources are available for me. So I'm always happy to hear others are dying off.

This should be a learning lesson to never allow Israel Firster Jews to be lawmakers due to their Anti-American political stance.

Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

McConnell: Democrats holding country 'hostage'

awwwwwww.....maybe your orange sociopath shouldn't have interfered with the deal they had

morons don't want dem involvement in constructing these bills you're not going to get dem votes, wackjob.....

I’d like to ask Democrats, why do you think it’s a good idea to deprive children of insurance and hold America Hostage for people that are here illegally and should be deported?
You dumbass...the democrat's are fighting for children's health care

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
They're fighting for illegal aliens and screwing healthcare for children.

Donald lies and all the trumpscum jump

Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

awwwwwww.....maybe your orange sociopath shouldn't have interfered with the deal they had .....

There was no deal, dingbat. There was only a delusion on the part of liar Dirty Durbin and RINO Graham.

If they can just ignore these unhinged demos like Cry Baby Schumer and that drama queen Booker.
Everyone is laughing at Booker. He overplayed his hand and made a fool of himself. People won't vote for a guy they are laughing at.

Sit back and ponder over this image!

DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

awwwwwww.....maybe your orange sociopath shouldn't have interfered with the deal they had .....

There was no deal, dingbat. There was only a delusion on the part of liar Dirty Durbin and RINO Graham.

so one of the stupidest people on the board calls me a dingbat.

ouch... I'm so hurt.

now maybe your orange sociopath should get out of the way and stop sucking up to white trash bigots. meanwhile Mitch-i-poo is begging for dems' help.

loons

Forum List

Back