Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will...

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds.
`
"One of the gravest and most damaging abuses of state power is to misuse surveillance authorities for political purposes. For that reason, the Intercept, from its inception, has focused extensively on these issues.

We therefore regard as inherently serious strident warnings from public officials alleging that the FBI and DOJ have abused their spying power for political purposes. Social media last night and today have been flooded with inflammatory and quite dramatic claims now being made by congressional Republicans about a four page memo alleging abuses of FISA spying processes during the 2016 election. This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material.

The rhetoric issuing from GOP members who read the memo.".. - Source
`
`

This should be interesting. Apparently, the republicans are in possession of a four page document about the FBI and the DOJ, under the Obama administration, conducting illegal activities tied to trump. At this point however, they refuse to make it public.

To be honest, I'd like to see it too. As I have no love for trump, I also have no love for Obama. He could be guilty. I like facts, not rumors or gossip. One way or another, the public has a right to know.
`

Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds.
`
"One of the gravest and most damaging abuses of state power is to misuse surveillance authorities for political purposes. For that reason, the Intercept, from its inception, has focused extensively on these issues.

We therefore regard as inherently serious strident warnings from public officials alleging that the FBI and DOJ have abused their spying power for political purposes. Social media last night and today have been flooded with inflammatory and quite dramatic claims now being made by congressional Republicans about a four page memo alleging abuses of FISA spying processes during the 2016 election. This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material.

`
`

This should be interesting. Apparently, the republicans are in possession of a four page document about the FBI and the DOJ, under the Obama administration, conducting illegal activities tied to trump. At this point however, they refuse to make it public.

To be honest, I'd like to see it too. As I have no love for trump, I also have no love for Obama. He could be guilty. I like facts, not rumors or gossip. One way or another, the public has a right to know.
`
If the Memo exists- I would love to see it too- even if it does show that Obama did something illegal- I note this paragraph from your article

On the other hand, if the GOP’s claims are false or significantly misleading – if they are, with the deepest cynicism imaginable, simply using these crucial issues to whip up their base or discredit the Mueller investigation, or exaggerating or making claims that lack any evidentiary support, or trying to have the best of all worlds by making explosive claims about the memo but never having to prove their truth — then they will either not release the memo or they will release it without any supporting documentation, making it impossible for Americans to judge its accuracy for themselves.

If what is contained in the memo is so damning why don't they just tell us what it says? :dunno:

`

`
`

`

There's lots more.

How about Democrats allow the release of the memo, and Republicans allow Mueller to continue his investigation? Then we'll see which side is more corrupt. Of course we all know that will never happen because they're all criminals.

`
Until the memo is released, personally, I'm not going to argue speculation. I'm NOT going to believe in innuendo or some congressman's word. In Wisconsin, we use a phrase; "If you got em, smoke em." Produce the evidence.

`

`
`

`

Never fear, it is coming, and quickly.

Why delay you say?

Because of politics!

Ever hear of the State of The Union address-) Now if you had people by the gonads, wouldn't you want to talk about it to the largest national audience of the year!

And as far as you don't like Trump. OK, I can accept that, as long as you do not like his policies. People have differing opinions on how to do things, and everyone should accept that. If you don't like him because of his personality, everyone should accept that too. Nobody likes everybody, and that is fine.

BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!

Now, there are going to be at least 2 lefties; and probably more, who are going to rate this post as funny. That's ok, I can take it, especially when I know that very shortly, I will be chasing them around this board; if they dare to come on, and LOL the hell out of them-)

But truth be told, this isn't a gotcha moment my friend. DEMOCRATS are different people than FAR LEFT LIBERALS. Every American, from BOTH political entities, will be SHOCKED about what they are going to find out, I can promise that. People are going to get fired, people are going to get prosecuted, and more than likely, the Obama legacy is going to be destroyed. They may not get Obama himself, but the people high up in the food chain that worked for him, have long road ahead.

And how do we SURMISE the accusations are true, and more than plausible?

Because every Democrat on the committee voted to NOT release it to congress. Every Republican did.

Now, every Republican wants it released to the public, and as far as I know, every Democrat does NOT!

What does that tell you as a logical person!

Do you know how this all collapsed on the Democrats; or actually, the far left liberals?

Because of a timeline, that is what got congress sniffing, seriously. And what is even more hysterical is------->it was HILLARY CLINTONS tweet! She blew the whole thing up. You would have to see the timeline, and you can research it if you want to know, but her mouth screwed the pooch on the whole deal, lol! The most supposedly BRILLIANT woman in America, just screwed the Democrats for 2018 and beyond. You gotta love it!

How about Democrats allow the release of the memo, and Republicans allow Mueller to continue his investigation? Then we'll see which side is more corrupt. Of course we all know that will never happen because they're all criminals.

Your guy is going to get REMOVED. He was in on it. Comey is going to be prosecuted, and your special counsel will be lucky if he isn't!

[Never fear, it is coming, and quickly. Why delay you say?Because of politics!Ever hear of the State of The Union address-) Now if you had people by the gonads, wouldn't you want to talk about it to the largest national audience of the year!And as far as you don't like Trump. OK, I can accept that, as long as you do not like his policies. People have differing opinions on how to do things, and everyone should accept that. If you don't like him because of his personality, everyone should accept that too. Nobody likes everybody, and that is fine.BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!Now, there are going to be at least 2 lefties; and probably more, who are going to rate this post as funny. That's ok, I can take it, especially when I know that very shortly, I will be chasing them around this board; if they dare to come on, and LOL the hell out of them-)But truth be told, this isn't a gotcha moment my friend. DEMOCRATS are different people than FAR LEFT LIBERALS. Every American, from BOTH political entities, will be SHOCKED about what they are going to find out, I can promise that. People are going to get fired, people are going to get prosecuted, and more than likely, the Obama legacy is going to be destroyed. They may not get Obama himself, but the people high up in the food chain that worked for him, have long road ahead.And how do we SURMISE the accusations are true, and more than plausible?Because every Democrat on the committee voted to NOT release it to congress. Every Republican did.Now, every Republican wants it released to the public, and as far as I know, every Democrat does NOT! What does that tell you as a logical person! Do you know how this all collapsed on the Democrats; or actually, the far left liberals?Because of a timeline, that is what got congress sniffing, seriously. And what is even more hysterical is------->it was HILLARY CLINTONS tweet! She blew the whole thing up. You would have to see the timeline, and you can research it if you want to know, but her mouth screwed the pooch on the whole deal, lol! The most supposedly BRILLIANT woman in America, just screwed the Democrats for 2018 and beyond. You gotta love it!
`
This is nice but do you think the document should be released?

`

`

`
`

`

There's lots more.

Let's see that memo.

`

`
`

`
Given the buildup this thing is getting, it had better be the biggest thing in the history of historical histories.

`

`
`

`

Why delay you say?

Because of politics!

Ever hear of the State of The Union address-) Now if you had people by the gonads, wouldn't you want to talk about it to the largest national audience of the year!

And as far as you don't like Trump. OK, I can accept that, as long as you do not like his policies. People have differing opinions on how to do things, and everyone should accept that. If you don't like him because of his personality, everyone should accept that too. Nobody likes everybody, and that is fine.

BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!

Now, there are going to be at least 2 lefties; and probably more, who are going to rate this post as funny. That's ok, I can take it, especially when I know that very shortly, I will be chasing them around this board; if they dare to come on, and LOL the hell out of them-)

But truth be told, this isn't a gotcha moment my friend. DEMOCRATS are different people than FAR LEFT LIBERALS. Every American, from BOTH political entities, will be SHOCKED about what they are going to find out, I can promise that. People are going to get fired, people are going to get prosecuted, and more than likely, the Obama legacy is going to be destroyed. They may not get Obama himself, but the people high up in the food chain that worked for him, have long road ahead.

Because every Democrat on the committee voted to NOT release it to congress. Every Republican did.

Now, every Republican wants it released to the public, and as far as I know, every Democrat does NOT!

Do you know how this all collapsed on the Democrats; or actually, the far left liberals?

Because of a timeline, that is what got congress sniffing, seriously. And what is even more hysterical is------->it was HILLARY CLINTONS tweet! She blew the whole thing up. You would have to see the timeline, and you can research it if you want to know, but her mouth screwed the pooch on the whole deal, lol! The most supposedly BRILLIANT woman in America, just screwed the Democrats for 2018 and beyond. You gotta love it!
That's it huh?

Dozens of Reps have read it and we don't know what's in it because the Buffoon is going to announce during his SOTU? That the entire investigation that he colluded with Russians, was involved in covering it up, obstructed the investigation, was deeply involved in money laundering and has a history of illegal doings, was a fake because there was no probable cause to get a FISA warrant to begin with and Comey was in cahoots with the entire FBI and the Obama administration to help Hillary win?

Cool.

Except it's stupid, illogical and a fantasy, but keep it up.

It's hilarious.

`

`
`

`
That's a twisted version of it.

The REPUBLICANS are the folks that want this damaging evidence to stay secret.
Not the DEMOCRATS who are going to be damaged once it becomes public.

Is that what you're trying to say......?

image.php

You know, there's a reason you're only hearing this from Rush and Hannity. If there was any truth to it, you're suggesting the only reason it hasn't leaked out is to save the big moment for the buffoon's big TV moment?
Dems and Pubbies are doing this?

Look, if there is something to it, why wait? Your SUTO reason is nuts. Just the suggestion of wrongdoing is all the distraction you need, and the Reps claiming it's damaging have done nothing but try to cover for the buffoon and discredit Mueller. So their credibility is shot. The reason it hasn't come out is because there's nothing there, not because Dems are stopping it.

What else you got?

`

`
`

`

Why delay you say?

Because of politics!

Twisted version? Read his post again. It's exactly what he proposed.

Edited

Last edited:
Couldn't Trump release it? doesn't the president have that power? Or maybe this is a special circumstance?

Couldn't Trump release it? doesn't the president have that power? Or maybe this is a special circumstance?

I am not positive, but I don't think so because it is a congressional investigation, basically started to look into him. I do believe that once the speaker says "yes" to releasing it, he has to approve of it. If he did not approve of the release, (which he will) than 2/3rds of the House would be needed to over ride him.

`

`
`

`
WASHINGTON ― House Republicans spent the end of the workweek telling everyone who would listen that the American people must be allowed to see a top-secret four-page document that could bring an end to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 elections.

One thing about that document: Republican staffers wrote it. :badgrin:

Read more: House GOPers Say A Secret Memo Could End The Trump-Russia Probe. Their Staff Wrote It. | HuffPost

Forum List

Back