The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

McConnell: Democrats holding country 'hostage'

Last edited:
I guess the democrats have given up on 2018 because this action they are taking will cost them seats....

In addition to that, he also supports abortion. So yes, Schumer wants children to die.

Seriously the Democrats are being consumed by their Culture of Lies and are self deluded.

I’m pretty sure they are looking at this as a desperate Hail Mary and they are going to be severely punished for their siding with Terrorists and Illegals In 2018 and 2020!

Exactly and that is why they schemed for their Insurance Coup when they colluded with Russia, the FBI, DOJ Fusion GPS, Clinton, Obama and the DNC to commit Treason and Sedition by conspiring to unseat a duly elected President.

I guess the democrats have given up on 2018 because this action they are taking will cost them seats....
They don't believe they need elections to maintain power. Obama didn't either.

Last edited:
Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

McConnell: Democrats holding country 'hostage'
I'm sorry, but the fat orange cheeto's WH just said that no services will be shut down.

I’d like to ask Democrats, why do you think it’s a good idea to deprive children of insurance and hold America Hostage for people that are here illegally and should be deported?

I’d like to ask Democrats, why do you think it’s a good idea to deprive children of insurance and hold America Hostage for people that are here illegally and should be deported?
Answer..they hate America, they're racketeers...and that's how racketeering works.

"Originally, and often still specifically, a racket was a criminal act in which the perpetrator or perpetrators offer a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a non-existent problem, or a service that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist."

Racket (crime) - Wikipedia

They do hate America!

That’s why they want an invading army of illegals that they can control to destroy America from the inside!

Answer..they hate America, they're racketeers...and that's how racketeering works.

Fuck this shit, issue a new executive order and deport them all immediately. Activate all Federal forces to round them up.

Forum List

Back