Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

McConnell: Democrats holding country 'hostage'

awwwwwww.....maybe your orange sociopath shouldn't have interfered with the deal they had .....

There was no deal, dingbat. There was only a delusion on the part of liar Dirty Durbin and RINO Graham.

so one of the stupidest people on the board calls me a dingbat.

ouch... I'm so hurt.

now maybe your orange sociopath should get out of the way and stop sucking up to white trash bigots. meanwhile Mitch-i-poo is begging for dems' help.

loons

Where you babbling about something, dingbag?

Schumer cane to The White House with a mile long list of demands and deficit spending initiatives.

Including among them a statement that he is willing to let children die and go without insurance, shut down the Government, stab our soldiers in the back in order to hold America Hostage over Illegal & Criminal Aliens who have invaded our Country and taken refuge in Sanctuary Shitholes like Schumer’s New York Shitty!

awwwwwww.....maybe your orange sociopath shouldn't have interfered with the deal they had .....

There was no deal, dingbat. There was only a delusion on the part of liar Dirty Durbin and RINO Graham.

ouch... I'm so hurt.

now maybe your orange sociopath should get out of the way and stop sucking up to white trash bigots. meanwhile Mitch-i-poo is begging for dems' help.

loons

have you been drinking again?

Sit back and ponder over this image!

DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

Why do those morons put tattoos on their face? It's like they want to tell the whole world how stupid they are.
Must be standard prison procedure in order to be excepted into murderous gangs.

ouch... I'm so hurt.

loons

have you been drinking again?
I'm sure if I saw your face I would want to start.

Forum List

Back