Schumer: Trump So Far Is A President Of Little Impact

I disagree too with the "little impact" aspect, but I do see his Executive Orders as the easy part. I hope Trump in his speech tonight sets a path for congress to follow. The time for generalizations has to end and we need some specifics from him on forthcoming legislation he wishes.

I disagree too with the "little impact" aspect, but I do see his Executive Orders as the easy part. I hope Trump in his speech tonight sets a path for congress to follow. The time for generalizations has to end and we need some specifics from him on forthcoming legislation he wishes.
He'll set a path to follow....they won't. Snowflakes will be the beavers gnawing down trees across the path ever step of the way....

Schumer: Trump So Far Is 'a President of Little Impact' - Breitbart

Thanks in part to the obstructionist snowflakes....then again, what is Schumer talking about. No Impact? He has the Fake News / all-In Liberal media, politicians, and snowflakes going criminally, seditiously, treasonously going bat-shit crazy!

:lmao:
I understand to a degree what he's saying. He, Trump, hasn't given any legislation to put forth yet, cause he's been busy correcting all of the EOs that were done by the previous administration. Perhaps if Schumer did some actual work something might start up. But alas, he is a do nothing politician with one goal in mind, holding office and not working for his constituent base. what a pooh pooh philosophy.

Last edited:
He'll set a path to follow....they won't. Snowflakes will be the beavers gnawing down trees across the path ever step of the way....
it's what sore losers do. It's also what people with no integrity do as well who can't step up and be bigger than the party. Too bad for the country. They obviously don't care one iota about the country.

Chuck, chuck, chuck. smh

Hillary isn't in the white house and libs will end up losing the supreme court as a result. In the same way the 'just say no' pub congress stopped obama, hillary never even made it out of the gate. the lib agenda has been stopped cold.

Trump could do literally nothing else and have a large impact on those 2 things alone.

it's what sore losers do. It's also what people with no integrity do as well who can't step up and be bigger than the party. Too bad for the country. They obviously don't care one iota about the country.

calm yourself------Trump has just started------MAYBE he will do well-----
Hellcat would have been BETTAH?

I am very relaxed friend. I have no issues at all. I enjoy the laugh that is a demophobe. You one? good for you, if not, good for you! I'm as happy as a fking pig in mud.

I am very relaxed friend. I have no issues at all. I enjoy the laugh that is a demophobe. You one? good for you, if not, good for you! I'm as happy as a fking pig in mud.

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT ON THE DAY I REACHED THE AGE OF
MAJORITY. Never before 2016 did I vote repub for president----2016 was
a FIRST. When Kerry ran------I abstained

Apart from making a joke of American government internationally, I know of nothing of substance that Donald Trump has achieved.

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT ON THE DAY I REACHED THE AGE OF
MAJORITY. Never before 2016 did I vote repub for president----2016 was
a FIRST. When Kerry ran------I abstained
I voted for Trump because he wasn't attached to a party. That was very clear from day one of his campaign. What's been funny is the disingenuous republicans and democrats that he's had to deal with. all going back on their words. which mean they are losers. I knew it would be tough getting legislation since he doesn't have a real party affiliation, however I thought pressure would prevail for change. That is yet to come, but I expect it will. They all need to get re-elected. doing nothing shows a stale statesperson. I do believe much will get accomplished to getting the constitution back on line.

Apart from making a joke of American government internationally, I know of nothing of substance that Donald Trump has achieved.
what do you supposed can get done in one month after eight years of nothing? keeping american jobs is the effort right now, he can do that with EOs and needs no one to stop regulations and the EPA bullcrap. he's moving right along on that.

Keep in mind Shumer has begged Trump for campaign funds several times. When Trump has heard enough out of Schumer, he'll lower the boom on the loudmouth prick.

Forum List

Back