Despite most American disapproval, most say he's doing what he said he'd do

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
POL21 Thinking about his time in office, in general, do you Donald Trump has been keeping

the promises he made during the 2016 campaign, or not?

Yes, keeping his promises 5 56%

No, not keeping his promises 532 27%

Don’t Know / No Opinion 353 8%\

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-819f-d2c6-a7db-d9bfcf110001

I think that is good news for Trump. The economy will improve short term regardless of what he does, and ISIS is taking a beating.

There is a mountain sized difference between doing and did, keeping and kept.

2e60f60b4e3012bae50d63369bd560c916b0265939318186f7783d400b610023_1.jpg

There is a mountain sized difference between doing and did, keeping and kept.
Trump is trying to do what he said. That's good. No matter the perpetual crying libstains. They do not matter. Trump is doing well.

America is FUBAR, I don't think people realize the size of the screwed up mess Obama left Trump. The guy has had only a few weeks to work on a mess 8 years in the making.

Politicians are pissed that a non politician is in charge that's for sure. The cesspool of vipers in DC would like nothing better than to take Trump down. This is going to be quite the battle, nobody has so openly challenged the DC establishment before.

America is FUBAR, I don't think people realize the size of the screwed up mess Obama left Trump. The guy has had only a few weeks to work on a mess 8 years in the making.

Politicians are pissed that a non politician is in charge that's for sure. The cesspool of vipers in DC would like nothing better than to take Trump down. This is going to be quite the battle, nobody has so openly challenged the DC establishment before.

As much as I'd love for corruption to be brought down in DC, I honestly don't think Trump really cares about draining the swamp. I think his main goal is just to be cheered for. He'd drop a nuke on a third world country if he was sure people would cheer for it.

I mean, the main focus of his first few months has been trying to drill into people's head how awesome and large his inauguration is and how great of a president he is, and how anyone who says otherwise is fake and corrupt.

We do need someone to get into Washington and shake things up. I doubt that Trump is that guy.

Well then you are clearly a moron.
^^^^^^ Exhibit "A" .... example of a tolerant liberal ..... :cool:

I can tolerate you being a moron just fine, just pointing out the facts - you have to be a moron to take your image as somehow representative of reality.

Trump admitted that the whole "lock her up" shtick was just for electioneering, yet chumps like you still think he was straight with you.

'Despite most American disapproval, most say he's doing what he said he'd do'

Unlike Mr. 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'... :p

It does make for great TV...I actually look forward to the news now, [talk about words that may have never been spoken before]....I really think trump tracks what works for him and how well by how much his "enemies" despise something.

Nobody needs to take Trump down. He's doing a fine job of doing that himself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back