Schumer Pissed at AOC.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Well lefty you've been playing with the lowest common denominator for a while now. So suck it up and welcome the Children of Karl!

List of two faced cheapskates:

A list of who was not paying young staffers included lawmakers like California Sen. Kamala Harris, Virginia Democrat Mark Warner and New York Democrat Chuck Schumer – all of whom have voiced support for raising the federal minimum wage.

Schumer is not happy!

Lol

Internships normally work for gratis.

Sure I get it.... Well meaning though she is I'm not sure she's actually helping. But this is what you get from the third world .. Marxism is an elemental disease that migrates across open borders dude.

Happy Cinco de mayo de achtung de
Hagen Das! This is just the beginning!

Jo

Sure I get it.... Well meaning though she is I'm not sure she's actually helping. But this is what you get from the third world .. Marxism is an elemental disease that migrates across open borders dude.

Jo
Just wait there will be yet another sunset.

AOC will drive centrist Dems over to Trump
In droves.

Jo

Jo

Yeah well you can't tax the Sun....but trust me she'll try.

Jo

Jo

Yeah well you can't tax the Sun....but trust me she'll try.

Jo
she who?

Forum List

Back