schumer makes move to deny veterans right to bear arms

"“I love our veterans, I vote for them all the time. They defend us,” Schumer said. “If you are a veteran or not and you have been judged to be mentally infirm, you should not have a gun.”

*gasp*

How dare he! The crazies deserve guns too!

"“I love our veterans, I vote for them all the time. They defend us,” Schumer said. “If you are a veteran or not and you have been judged to be mentally infirm, you should not have a gun.”

*gasp*

so you subscribe to the notion that our vets are mentally infirm? They are, for putting their asses on the line for you dumbf.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOhznnWDM_4]Buy A Gun For Your Son | PROTEST SONG [w Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

Humor aside, first we have the 'Conservatives' stating that guns are not the problem, but rather people with mental problems are the problem. Now we have them stating that the people with mental problems should have guns.

*gasp*

Ever heard of due process, only a judge can take your rights away. If we stand for administrative bs like this none of our rights are safe.

Last edited:

*gasp*

Ever heard of due process, only a judge can take your rights away. If we stand for administrative bs like this none of our rights are safe.

These people have already had their due process. They have been deemed too mentally ill to be in charge of their own affairs.

They can't handle their life, but God forbid that extend to their guns!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

*gasp*

These people have already had their due process. They have been deemed too mentally ill to be in charge of their own affairs.

They can't handle their life, but God forbid that extend to their guns!:rolleyes:

Then let the government go to court and prove they are a danger to themselves or others, next they will go after anyone who has ever been prescirbed anti-depresents. Do you really want to go down this road where a bureaucrat has the authority to send the ATF to your home without a warrant to confiscate your weapons.

The problem is that the 3,000 page law that nobody ever read might be ambiguous enough to address the 2nd Amendment.

*gasp*

so you subscribe to the notion that our vets are mentally infirm? They are, for putting their asses on the line for you dumbf.

Willow and other reading impaired idiots ... Take another look. Pay especially close attention to the word

IF

See it?

Now, jump over the big words in the middle to the part that reads,

you have been judged to be mentally infirm, you should not have a gun.

Okay now, put it all together -

IF ... you have been judged to be mentally infirm, you should not have a gun.

Get it?

Good.

Now, tell us why you think that people who are mentally infirm (like yourself, for example) should have the same ease of getting a gun as sane and mentally sound people, like libs and dems, for example.

Betcha can't.

That's the second sign of being a mental FEEB.

The first sign is that you voted for Mittens.

Skimmed the rw's comments.

Question - WHY do they all seem to want to arm crazy people?

Answer - So they won't stand out.

Forum List

Back