Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

We know you want a one sided fight , so you can laugh at your SNL skit, the view and the likes making fun of Trump..and you want him to sit back and take it..

I want him to fight the fights worth fighting, not wallow in the gutter of popular culture. I want him to show humility rather than boorishness. Grace rather than crudeness. Class rather than pandering to the hoy poloy. Statesmanship rather than petulance. Dignity rather than shamefulness.

Sit back and take it? Yes. Never punch down, always punch up.

Like men in girls restrooms?
Or maybe baking gay cakes?
Barry was the worst when it came to identity politics.
Your ox is gored because you are not tolerant of homosexuals. I understand that. It's got to be tough when freedom is extended to all Americans. It's tough because you somehow believe that by extending equality and freedom it must mean that you will lose your own. As if there is a limited supply of rights and freedoms.

So you feel threatened. But you need not be. Nothing is going away but your freedom to openly hate others.

Nah..I just believe in science.
Good for you! Now please explain scientifically how a baker baking a cake amounts to heresy.

Freedom of Religion ring a bell?

I want him to fight the fights worth fighting, not wallow in the gutter of popular culture. I want him to show humility rather than boorishness. Grace rather than crudeness. Class rather than pandering to the hoy poloy. Statesmanship rather than petulance. Dignity rather than shamefulness.

Sit back and take it? Yes. Never punch down, always punch up.

Your ox is gored because you are not tolerant of homosexuals. I understand that. It's got to be tough when freedom is extended to all Americans. It's tough because you somehow believe that by extending equality and freedom it must mean that you will lose your own. As if there is a limited supply of rights and freedoms.

So you feel threatened. But you need not be. Nothing is going away but your freedom to openly hate others.

Good for you! Now please explain scientifically how a baker baking a cake amounts to heresy.

I've been a Christian for sixty years. Never has my minister ever admonished the congregation to avoid commerce with homosexuals. Where did this strange and hateful dogma come from?

Using a loving, beautiful and forgiving faith to promote hatred is just as wrong in Christianity as it is in Islam. Same cheese just cut a different way.

I've been a Christian for sixty years. Never has my minister ever admonished the congregation to avoid commerce with homosexuals. Where did this strange and hateful dogma come from?

Using a loving, beautiful and forgiving faith to promote hatred is just as wrong in Christianity as it is in Islam. Same cheese just cut a different way.

Some religions are against homos and that's their right.

Let's imagine I own a diner. If I stand up with a cross in one hand and a Bible in the other and said "My faith says it I should a sin to serve Blacks. Therefore I call on the constitution of the United States to protect me as I carry out the work my God has prescribed."

Is that okay, or am I twisting both Christianity and the constitution to roll back freedoms for my fellow citizens?

Let's imagine I own a diner. If I stand up with a cross in one hand and a Bible in the other and said "My faith says it I should a sin to serve Blacks. Therefore I call on the constitution of the United States to protect me as I carry out the work my God has prescribed."

Is that okay, or am I twisting both Christianity and the constitution to roll back freedoms for my fellow citizens?

So where in the bible does it say God doesnt approve of black people?

In the antebellum south, slave holders used their faith to justify slavery. Where did Jesus Christ command us to love one another except for homosexuals?

In the antebellum south, slave holders used their faith to justify slavery. Where did Jesus Christ command us to love one another except for homosexuals?

Maybe you should go back to the Crusades.

And maybe so-called Christians should stop using faith as an aegis. Maybe they should adhere to the basic tenets of the faith rather than clutching a new and vile dogma. When they do that, I am embarrassed as a Christian, and so should they.

And maybe so-called Christians should stop using faith as an aegis. Maybe they should adhere to the basic tenets of the faith rather than clutching a new and vile dogma. When they do that, I am embarrassed as a Christian, and so should they.

I think you should be able to deny service to anyone you want to.

If your business is licensed then no, not so much.

You know personally if I was a baker I would bake a cake for a homo.
I would however refuse to put anything homo pro active on it.

What do you imagine a same sex wedding cake looks like?

You tell me.
You seem to have a lot of experience with homos.

You tell me.
I would think it looks like a wedding cake.

Schumer is the typical democrat who doesn't respect working Americans.
They only talk good shit when it's election time.

You tell me.
I would think it looks like a wedding cake.

And that would be fine as long as they didnt want some kind of homo shit as decorations.

I guess this was not United Airlines. They would have tasered him for that.

Or drag Schumer down the aisle of the plane kicking and screaming....

now that would have been an interesting visual! :biggrin: :muahaha:

Forum List

Back