Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

You assume a lot.
Shooting your self in the foot by issuing tweet after tweet in not what many would call "winning big league".

He sure has you dimwits frothing at the mouth.
I resent the way Trump is representing us as a national n because I do not respect his childish behavior. Is that easy enough to understand?

Your sentence is incoherent.
I resent the way Trump represents us as a nation because I do not respect his childish behavior. How's that? Does it fit all your criteria?

It helps when you type actual words.
But your sentence is still lacking in substance and really doesnt make much sense.

"I resent the way Trump represents us as a nation because I do not respect his childish behavior.":dunno:

Shooting your self in the foot by issuing tweet after tweet in not what many would call "winning big league".

I resent the way Trump is representing us as a national n because I do not respect his childish behavior. Is that easy enough to understand?

I resent the way Trump represents us as a nation because I do not respect his childish behavior. How's that? Does it fit all your criteria?

It helps when you type actual words.
But your sentence is still lacking in substance and really doesnt make much sense.

"I resent the way Trump represents us as a nation because I do not respect his childish behavior.":dunno:
Trump's childish and irresponsible behavior is the prime source of my lack of respect for him. Therefore, as I cannot respect him, I resent the manner in which he represents my country. Should he earn my respect by behaving respectfully toward others, perhaps my perception of him might change.

The moron Chuck Schumer apologized today after word got out that he called a flight attendant a “bitch” for ordering him to follow the rules and turn off his cellphone before takeoff....

My Lord !! what arrogance, what petulance.... who do this Left Wingers nobodies think they are?

All those federal regulations and rules are only for us common people, not the aristocratic elite who make them.

Who says? Where is that written down? Please post a link to how a POTUS is "supposed" to act. I don't give a flying poo how he acts so long as he does right by the American People. Bill Clinton was even worse but overall he was a good POTUS so he got a pass for his boorish behavior. The same rules apply to trump.
Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.
His tweets offend me as a man. But more importantly, his tweets offend me as an American. I cannot respect a 71 year old man who behaves like a spoiled little boy.

And the White House has stated, in no uncertain terms, that the tweets by the President are official White House statements. Well, I take that as the truth. What does it say about the White House when he tweets such crap?

You post as a girl

Maybe that's your problem.

I post as a literate person. I both read and write.

I don't need to write cood , I write like a manly man , if you want to follow around me here and be my secretary go for it.

Trump is a juvenile buffoon. There is no doubt about that. And his tweeting is no doubt harming him, but once again, I don't care. I would like him to stop so that he isn't continually derailed in getting his work done, but he doesn't bother me one bit.

It does bother you because the press is getting upset.

I could care less about the press. The only thing I care about is trump getting his work done. The constant barrage of back and forth from the tweets is disrupting that. That's the only thing I care about.
Trump's own doing. Shooting yourself in the foot does not amount to "winning big league".

No you created Trump to the presidency not us.

I did not vote for him. And you're now running away from him. And his tweets are his own doing.

What you can't figure that out that you created Trump by lowering the bar with the pubic hair on the coke can, by Billy not stepping down , by the Republicans nominating bush Jr by then the Democrats nominating Obama instead of Hillary?

Yes Virginia you created Trump

You assume a lot.

We know you want a one sided fight , so you can laugh at your SNL skit, the view and the likes making fun of Trump..and you want him to sit back and take it..

It does bother you because the press is getting upset.

I could care less about the press. The only thing I care about is trump getting his work done. The constant barrage of back and forth from the tweets is disrupting that. That's the only thing I care about.
Trump's own doing. Shooting yourself in the foot does not amount to "winning big league".

No you created Trump to the presidency not us.

I did not vote for him. And you're now running away from him. And his tweets are his own doing.

What you can't figure that out that you created Trump by lowering the bar with the pubic hair on the coke can, by Billy not stepping down , by the Republicans nominating bush Jr by then the Democrats nominating Obama instead of Hillary?

Yes Virginia you created Trump

If I had lax standards, if I had flexible principles, if I had no true political or moral compass, I too might find a way to blame the failures of my own politics on others. As it is, you supported Trump when there were sixteen other candidates available. The fault, dear Brutus, is in our stars. Don't blame me for Trump. When he announced as a Republican I had to double check that. I thought he was running as a joke.

A
Are you offended by Trump's tweets? Do they make you respect him as a man, and as a president?

Why on earth would I be offended by a tweet? If they were directed at me how can words hurt me? I'm a fucking grown up dude. I thought you were too.
His tweets offend me as a man. But more importantly, his tweets offend me as an American. I cannot respect a 71 year old man who behaves like a spoiled little boy.

And the White House has stated, in no uncertain terms, that the tweets by the President are official White House statements. Well, I take that as the truth. What does it say about the White House when he tweets such crap?

You post as a girl

I don't need to write cood , I write like a manly man , if you want to follow around me here and be my secretary go for it.

'manly man' eh? Since when does manliness equate to a lack of articulation?

Your claim of manliness is the equivalent of a woman claiming to be a 'dumb blonde'. An excuse for the lack of worldliness in defense of ignorance.

We know you want a one sided fight , so you can laugh at your SNL skit, the view and the likes making fun of Trump..and you want him to sit back and take it..

I want him to fight the fights worth fighting, not wallow in the gutter of popular culture. I want him to show humility rather than boorishness. Grace rather than crudeness. Class rather than pandering to the hoy poloy. Statesmanship rather than petulance. Dignity rather than shamefulness.

Sit back and take it? Yes. Never punch down, always punch up.

A

You post as a girl

Your claim of manliness is the equivalent of a woman claiming to be a 'dumb blonde'. An excuse for the lack of worldliness in defense of ignorance.

Project much ?

You are an idiot you want to play the game and laugh at Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel... Trashing the president but want to take the high road when the president fights back..

You dont see yourself being a hypocrite here?

I want him to fight the fights worth fighting, not wallow in the gutter of popular culture. I want him to show humility rather than boorishness. Grace rather than crudeness. Class rather than pandering to the hoy poloy. Statesmanship rather than petulance. Dignity rather than shamefulness.

Gtfo we took and took your left wing media for decade's.. It's about time a president takes you on.

A

You post as a girl

Project much ?

You are an idiot you want to play the game and laugh at Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel... Trashing the president but want to take the high road when the president fights back..

I wish there could still be a shred of dignity about the Presidency. But Trump's behavior coupled with the celebrations of it by his supporters means there will be dignity about the Presidency so long as he holds office.

Like men in girls restrooms?
Or maybe baking gay cakes?
Barry was the worst when it came to identity politics.

Your ox is gored because you are not tolerant of homosexuals. I understand that. It's got to be tough when freedom is extended to all Americans. It's tough because you somehow believe that by extending equality and freedom it must mean that you will lose your own. As if there is a limited supply of rights and freedoms.

So you feel threatened. But you need not be. Nothing is going away but your freedom to openly hate others.

Your ox is gored because you are not tolerant of homosexuals. I understand that. It's got to be tough when freedom is extended to all Americans. It's tough because you somehow believe that by extending equality and freedom it must mean that you will lose your own. As if there is a limited supply of rights and freedoms.

So you feel threatened. But you need not be. Nothing is going away but your freedom to openly hate others.

Nah..I just believe in science.

A
You post as a girl

Project much ?

I wish there could still be a shred of dignity about the Presidency. But Trump's behavior coupled with the celebrations of it by his supporters means there will be dignity about the Presidency so long as he holds office.

The left started this low road crap

And now you are upset ...the left is like a toddler throwing play doh up against a wall and now the teacher shoves it in your mouth.. Well the toddler says it dont taste good.

Two dicks don't make a baby.

Nah..I just believe in science.
Good for you! Now please explain scientifically how a baker baking a cake amounts to heresy.

Two dicks don't make a baby.

Is procreation a requirement? Perhaps you should tell that to my widowed grandfather when he remarried at age 67.

Forum List

Back