Schumer announces same-sex marriage vote

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Collins on bringing up marriage protection bill before election: “In an election year, I hope this can be a sincere effort by the majority leader, and that he will resist the urge to play politics with the bill. But we are dealing with Sen. Schumer, so"

Collins on bringing up marriage protection bill before election: “In an election year, I hope this can be a sincere effort by the majority leader, and that he will resist the urge to play politics with the bill. But we are dealing with Sen. Schumer, so"

Yeah. Run with that, Democrats. People are still paying almost twice the price for gas, inflation is up almost 21%, we're in a recession, there's the possibility of a nuclear war in Europe, China could invade Taiwan any day, Iran is closer to having a nuke than ever before, there are still supply-line disruptions and shortages, taxes are going to increase for everyone, we gained somewhere between 2-4 million illegals over the last two years, there's enough fentanyl already in this country to kill all 350 million of us, rapes, robberies, and murder are spiking in every major city of the country, our strategic oil reserves have been drained, while Russia's oil production is going balls to the wall, and we have a President who's trying to egg on half the country into another civil war.

And the Democrats want to pass some "feel-good" piece of legislation that only 2% of the American people really care about. Last I checked, gay folks are not being denied the right to vote, to work, to patronize just about any business they want to, or to marry whomever they want to.

Essentially Collins wants to be on both sides. She wants to say she supports it but always has a excuse for voting with radical right wing Nazis.

I know a lot of conservatives who are fine with same sex marriage. They might not be fond of gays, but they recognize that they should be able to marry too. It should pass pretty easily unless someone attaches a poison pill to it

Never happen.
Might as well throw in that tranny men can compete in women's sports, and men can get pregnant.

Yeah, far too many bigots like you in the GOP for this to pass.

Gee, now if they could only pass an immigration bill.

Or for that matter, a budget.

Libbies are great at not getting the job done

How many budgets were passed under the last guy?

How many immigration bills were passed under the last guy?

Yeah, far too many bigots like you in the GOP for this to pass.

How is one a "bigot" if he or she believes men competing in women's sports is unfair to women, and that men can't actually get pregnant?

So we've come to a point where telling the truth makes one a "bigot"? Then count me in.

While we squabble over minutia, our country is being divvied up and sold out to China by the Democrats. The only thing standing in the way for China to assume dominance as the number one superpower is energy. And the Democrats are squashing fossil fuel and pushing EV and Solar just like China wants.

Gee, now if they could only pass an immigration bill.

Or for that matter, a budget.

Libbies are great at not getting the job done
Or please for the sake of American sanity and some modicum
of a future explain what You as Democrats plan to do.
Thus far ... yer basically just a replaying of some hollywood
parody as played by Professor Irwin Corey.
I know Obama and his bunch think this is all cutesy.
I mean talk about Virtual Absurdity ... Look who those like
Obama and Biden felt emboldened to name as a Health
Secretary.Admiral Rachel L. Levine { a Male } who traipses around
with long hair and obviously wearing a bra underneath a uniform.

Not sure Americans trying to pay Biden’s bills are worried about who Cryin’ Chucky wants to marry.

Knowing Schumer, I imagine he thinks this will be some kind of gotcha vote, but other than gay couples, who mostly vote Democratic anyway, I can't see any voter in this country suddenly hanging their decision on whether or not someone votes for this. Of course, the media will act like it's some earth-shattering vote, but there are more important things on the minds of the public. This is all for theater.

Yeah. Run with that, Democrats. People are still paying almost twice the price for gas, inflation is up almost 21%, we're in a recession, there's the possibility of a nuclear war in Europe, China could invade Taiwan any day, Iran is closer to having a nuke than ever before, there are still supply-line disruptions and shortages, taxes are going to increase for everyone, we gained somewhere between 2-4 million illegals over the last two years, there's enough fentanyl already in this country to kill all 350 million of us, rapes, robberies, and murder are spiking in every major city of the country, our strategic oil reserves have been drained, while Russia's oil production is going balls to the wall, and we have a President who's trying to egg on half the country into another civil war.

And the Democrats want to pass some "feel-good" piece of legislation that only 2% of the American people really care about. Last I checked, gay folks are not being denied the right to vote, to work, to patronize just about any business they want to, or to marry whomever they want to.

How do you see any possibility of a nuclear war in Europe?

On all other points you made, I agree.

How do you see any possibility of a nuclear war in Europe?

On all other points you made, I agree.

Would you trust Vladimir Putin? A guy who invaded another country, is getting his ass kicked, and owns 5,977 nuclear weapons? And then there's NATO. What are the odds of someone in a NATO country doing something stupid, and kicking off a nuclear war? There's a reason we're at DEFCON 3 right now.

Forum List

Back