Schumer announces same-sex marriage vote

Collins on bringing up marriage protection bill before election: “In an election year, I hope this can be a sincere effort by the majority leader, and that he will resist the urge to play politics with the bill. But we are dealing with Sen. Schumer, so"

Doesn't the Obergfell decision make this entire exercise a moot point?

Would you trust Vladimir Putin? A guy who invaded another country, is getting his ass kicked, and owns 5,977 nuclear weapons? And then there's NATO. What are the odds of someone in a NATO country doing something stupid, and kicking off a nuclear war? There's a reason we're at DEFCON 3 right now.

It takes more than Vlad to instigate a nuclear war in Russia.

The odds of NATO doing something stupid is microscopic considering only the US and UK have nuclear weapons.

The only reason we are at DEFCON 3 is because Russia is conducting a war on NATO's eastern border. Nothing more nothing less.

Never happen.
Might as well throw in that tranny men can compete in women's sports, and men can get pregnant.
Lol no one is obsessed with this subject like rightwingers. You’re all such whiny little bitches.

It takes more than Vlad to instigate a nuclear war in Russia.

The odds of NATO doing something stupid is microscopic considering only the US and UK have nuclear weapons.

The only reason we are at DEFCON 3 is because Russia is conducting a war on NATO's eastern border. Nothing more nothing less.

Not one of my favorite news sources, but NPR thought about the possibility...

Lol no one is obsessed with this subject like rightwingers. You’re all such whiny little bitches.

Awww... what happened, little buddy? Did that mean old woman beat you in the swimming contest, or is being pregnant making you irritable?

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Awww... what happened, little buddy? Did that mean old woman beat you in the swimming contest, or is being pregnant making you irritable?

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:
Nah i don’t need to be one of those people to tolerate their existence. I have the emotional maturity of an adult and you have one as some 8th grader. I guess i can’t rule out you being an actual 8th grader lol. If would definitely not be surprising. You are pretty dumb.

Forum List

Back