Schumer: Americans Want a Wall and Walls Work

Most of these people are overstaying visas and a wall would just be a monument to stupidity and cowardice. Dozens of people will be murdered today by our home grown armed dirt bags. These victims don`t matter?
Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration
Report: Visa Overstays More Common Than Illegal Border Entries; Mexicans The Most Likely to Overstay
641 arrests at the Mexican border EVERY DAY.

Most of these people are overstaying visas and a wall would just be a monument to stupidity and cowardice. Dozens of people will be murdered today by our home grown armed dirt bags. These victims don`t matter?
Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration
Report: Visa Overstays More Common Than Illegal Border Entries; Mexicans The Most Likely to Overstay
641 arrests at the Mexican border EVERY DAY.[/QUOT
Really?
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Americans don't like illegal immigration
-"Illegal immigration is wrong"
-People illegally in the U.S. are "illegal aliens," not "undocumented"
-Border fence made the southern border "far more secure...created a significant barrier to illegal immigration"

My my

Twitter

That was then, this is now!

He has evolved.

deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig-800x500_c.jpg

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Border fence made the southern border "far more secure...created a significant barrier to illegal immigration"

My my

Twitter

A fence is not an assholes wall.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter
The "funny" thing is, I think their lemmings just follow along with WHATEVER their leaders say TODAY. Doesn't matter at all that their leaders held different views depending on who is in the White House. Whatever their leaders preach TODAY is the message these posters here run with.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

I fence is not an assholes wall.

Semantics

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter
Well you know how Democrats "evolve" on their opinions. Like Obama evolving on his position on Gay marriage. And now all of them evolved on their opinions of illegal immigration. And amazingly, their evolution occurred immediately after Donald Trump won! If you just read their statements from a few years ago, you would swear it was Donald Trump talking!

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter
Well you know how Democrats "evolve" on their opinions. Like Obama evolving on his position on Gay marriage. And now all of them evolved on their opinions of illegal immigration. And amazingly, their evolution occurred immediately after Donald Trump won! If you just read their statements from a few years ago, you would swear it was Donald Trump talking!

Hardly, the sentence had words with more than one syllable.

Forum List

Back