Schools refuse to teach children to think for themselves

Are you a journalist?

every person that speaks for any amount of time on any website, will tell you all that they are, if you pay attention.
I've not seen any AP styled journalist as of yet..

Even if you did, why would that be of any consequence?
Why yes, I would know they paid attention in class....

Pick any subject you choose, other than a woman's body or chemistry and if I can, I will speak to you on that subject. I may have to do some research, but hey that's why I'm on the net, to challenge and to be challenged. I come here to learn what the kings and queens, prince and princesses and scientists have to offer.
Boolean algebra expression of binary code...

Of the children that I speak of are those like unkotare, but perhaps you didn't consider such.
then use his name and not a generalization to target your audience.........oui....

If you wish to give idiots press, that is your choice. It is not my choice to give these childish acting individuals, any press.
Are you a journalist?

every person that speaks for any amount of time on any website, will tell you all that they are, if you pay attention.

Why do you give journalists any thought at all?

then use his name and not a generalization to target your audience.........oui....

If you wish to give idiots press, that is your choice. It is not my choice to give these childish acting individuals, any press.
Are you a journalist?

I was a journalism major in school...

Pick any subject you choose, other than a woman's body or chemistry and if I can, I will speak to you on that subject. I may have to do some research, but hey that's why I'm on the net, to challenge and to be challenged. I come here to learn what the kings and queens, prince and princesses and scientists have to offer.

Ouch!!!

Are you a journalist?

I was a journalism major in school...

What did it teach you, that other non journalists don't know?

Did journalism teach you Boolean algebra? If not, did you learn Boolean algebra? Be careful, because I will do some research and if you don't know it I will find you out in a hurry.

Most every news reporter, is nothing more than a glorified, Teleprompter reader.

tell us what you know about Boolean algebra, from your own words and let us know if you think you can defend such with anything other then copy and paste, because any idiot can use copy and paste. Show us something new that you can offer, from Boolean algebra. That way we will know that your challenge is credible.

tell us what you know about Boolean algebra, from your own words and let us know if you think you can defend such with anything other then copy and paste.
I was an electronics tech and an electronic engineer student...

tell us what you know about Boolean algebra, from your own words and let us know if you think you can defend such with anything other then copy and paste.

As you challenge with Boolean algebra, when you know nothing about it, Keep changing the subject, it is by your words that you sink your own ship.
All are known by their own words, with time.

That's right wing code for keep children away from education. Common sense tells you that magical creation and an earth only thousands of years old is laughable. But if you are kept from a sensible education and that's all you are taught, it soon becomes all you will accept.

As you challenge with Boolean algebra, when you know nothing about it. Keep changing the subject, it is by your words that you sink your own ship.
I know about it, but you have yet to show you do, when you ask for a challenge...it's just a version of algebra used for binary code to prove a logical sequence...so a response of the action can be used to manipulate electronics and computers

I will make a prediction. Even though I use no cursory and no childish innuendo, even while I respect those that respect me, I will be thrown off of this site, because I don't fit in with The average person taught in the school system, to copy and paste their entire lives, following the bouncing Redball of the government and those that pretend to lead.

As you challenge with Boolean algebra, when you know nothing about it. Keep changing the subject, it is by your words that you sink your own ship.
I know about it, but you have yet to show you do, when you ask for a challenge...it's just a version of algebra used for binary code to prove a logical sequence...so a response of the action can be used to manipulate electronics and computers

The two values in a binary variable, despite being coded numerically as 0 and 1, are generally considered to exist on a nominal scale, meaning they represent qualitatively different values that cannot be compared numerically.

The above is a definition that I extracted from the net and my question follows, Science claims that Boolean algebra is used to prove a logical sequence by your words, but the definition that I drew from the net says, it cannot be compared numerically.

That's right wing code for keep children away from education. Common sense tells you that magical creation and an earth only thousands of years old is laughable. But if you are kept from a sensible education and that's all you are taught, it soon becomes all you will accept.

You talk about magical creation , But I'm sure that you will be unable to argue or defend science in many different arenas. That makes your challenge worth nothing.

I will make a prediction. Even though I use no cursory and no childish innuendo, even while I respect those that respect me, I will be thrown off of this site, because I don't fit in with The average person taught in the school system, to copy and paste their entire lives, following the bouncing Redball of the government and those that pretend to lead.
How did you evaluate that nonsense?

instead of learning, you will use childishness, because you hate the truth and you hate what you do not know. You speak for your children by such ignorance.

The two values in a binary variable, despite being coded numerically as 0 and 1, are generally considered to exist on a nominal scale, meaning they represent qualitatively different values that cannot be compared numerically.

The above is a definition that I extracted from the net and my question follows, Science claims that Boolean algebra is used to prove a logical sequence by your words, but the definition that I drew from the net says, it cannot be compared numerically.
logical sequence referring to intent of control to use as a desired sequence, or the opposite if a value is present, depending on the results designed...what sucks is you have to look your answers up, I don't...

How did you evaluate that nonsense?

What about your challenge first? You made a challenge and now you run away and change the subject.

you said I would not speak to the subject and yet here I am speaking to the subject while you run away.

logical sequence referring to intent of control to use as a desired sequence, or the opposite if a value is present, depending on the results designed...what sucks is you have to look your answers up, I don't...

then you should be able to explain how the following is logical, if the values cannot be compared numerically, in this mathematical formula below, right?

Forum List

Back