Schools Need to Stop Feeding Kids This Stuff

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Before it comes time for me to have children of my own and I wind up going to prison for knocking somebody's head in who are feeding my child or children this crap! :mad: (And they better let me and my then husband involved in our child's or children's education. Either that or homeschool.)

Before it comes time for me to have children of my own and I wind up going to prison for knocking somebody's head in who are feeding my child or children this crap! :mad: (And they better let me and my then husband involved in our child's or children's education. Either that or homeschool.)

So you actually believe everything that you are fed on You Tube? Seriously? How stupid are you, anyway?

So you actually believe everything that you are fed on You Tube? Seriously? How stupid are you, anyway?

There is an abundance of credible evidence that this destructive insane, and perverted bullshit is being brainwashed into children in public schools, as young as Kindergarten.

What point do you think you are making by attacking the one source that has so far been cited, when so many other sources exist to back it up?

When you are not trying to deny that this abusive sexual grooming is being perpetrated against young children, you're defending and supporting it.

There is an abundance of credible evidence that this destructive insane, and perverted bullshit is being brainwashed into children in public schools, as young as Kindergarten.

What point do you think you are making by attacking the one source that has so far been cited, when so many other sources exist to back it up?

When you are not trying to deny that this abusive sexual grooming is being perpetrated against young children, you're defending and supporting it.

Do you want to know the scary part? Drag queens are even against grooming like this.

There is a very simple solution. Move out of the liberal hell hole where you live if this is the norm!

Forum List

Back