School Sued Over Muslim Teacher's Pilgrimage

How do you make them show up on the first day with the hijab? A law to force Muslim women to wear their hijab when seeking employment.

Yeah, right.

Well here's the "unintended consequence" that I was referring to. Two people - equally qualified come in for a job. Applicant "A" is wearing a hijab. Applicant "B" is not. Hmmmm. Which applicant would appear "more reasonable" and least likely to sue based on today's litigious climate? That's reality. I hope that woman has that on her conscience.
It is already that way.

I know several muslim women who can't get jobs because they wear hijab.

So they have taken to not wearing the hijab when going to a job interview.

But once they are hired.

They show up for work on the first day wearing their hijab.

Employers are then too afraid of a federal law suit to fire them.

Problem solved. :eusa_angel:

Of course the hijab would be a give away. (Although I'm surprised that Islam would permit the woman to remove it just to deceive someone - NOT) But it would not be terribly difficult to learn someoneks religion in most areas where there are few Muslims. My pint is that demanding special rights causes employers to think twice. Reality. Be careful what you wish for "victims"

Of course the hijab would be a give away. (Although I'm surprised that Islam would permit the woman to remove it just to deceive someone - NOT) But it would not be terribly difficult to learn someoneks religion in most areas where there are few Muslims. My pint is that demanding special rights causes employers to think twice. Reality. Be careful what you wish for "victims"

You have a point. Now is not the time for them to do such things. But that is why it is not coordinated. I agree with you on this Madeline.

3 weeks is too long for a teacher to be gone during the school year....unless there is an illness or emergency....i dont think the lawsuit will go anywhere.....insurance will settle it...she will take the money and run....as for the deception of the lady interviewers...this happens all the time....everyone is on their best behavior etc for the job interview.....

People's personal beliefs should be no one elses business. Buut when those beliefs interfere with one's job or affects one's co-workers, it becomes everyone's
business. What a shame. With special "rights" may come "special" consequences.

People's personal beliefs should be no one elses business. Buut when those beliefs interfere with one's job or affects one's co-workers, it becomes everyone's

You are very perceptive with that extension.

"special" consequences" isn't that kind of like what the nazis told the jews? :doubt:

Yes, when the Nazis got their special rights, they 'assigned' special consequences on the Jews. Now, when the Muslims get their special rights, will they also ask for special consequences.

Muslims Win a Ban On Toy Pigs in the UK! SAVE THE DUDLEY PIGS!

NOVELTY pig calendars and toys have been banned from a council office — in case they offend Muslim staff.

Well, this could only happen in the United Kingdom (La-La Land) with it`s continued mad ideas on PC. Making us a laughing stock again to the world as we say we are a free and progressive nation.

Workers in the benefits department at Dudley Council, West Midlands in the UK, were told to remove or cover up all pig-related items, including toys, porcelain figures, calendars and even a tissue box featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.

Bosses acted after a Muslim complained about pig-shaped stress relievers delivered to the council in the run-up to the Islamic festival of Ramadan....

nopigs.gif

First they banned pigs, but I was not a pig - so I said nothing.
Then they banned Santa Claus, but I was not really into Christmas - so I did nothing.
Then came the ban on the Union Jack, but I was not very patriotic.
And then they banned the athiests, but I was a believer - so I did little.
Then when they banned me, there was no one left who could stand up for me.

Click

Yes, when the Nazis got their special rights, they 'assigned' special consequences on the Jews. Now, when the Muslims get their special rights, will they also ask for special consequences.

Muslims Win a Ban On Toy Pigs in the UK! SAVE THE DUDLEY PIGS!

NOVELTY pig calendars and toys have been banned from a council office — in case they offend Muslim staff.

Well, this could only happen in the United Kingdom (La-La Land) with it`s continued mad ideas on PC. Making us a laughing stock again to the world as we say we are a free and progressive nation.

Workers in the benefits department at Dudley Council, West Midlands in the UK, were told to remove or cover up all pig-related items, including toys, porcelain figures, calendars and even a tissue box featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.

Bosses acted after a Muslim complained about pig-shaped stress relievers delivered to the council in the run-up to the Islamic festival of Ramadan....

nopigs.gif

First they banned pigs, but I was not a pig - so I said nothing.
Then they banned Santa Claus, but I was not really into Christmas - so I did nothing.
Then came the ban on the Union Jack, but I was not very patriotic.
And then they banned the athiests, but I was a believer - so I did little.
Then when they banned me, there was no one left who could stand up for me.

Click

You might be a muslim if you wipe your ass with your hand but think bacon is unclean.

You're right. I'd never hire someone that wore a crucifix around their neck. Whiny assed Christians!

A lot of us Americans are getting fed up with you fucking idiots. You've gone too far. We're pushing back. A lot of us really hope this comes to violence. We're ready and we aint taking any prisoners when the shit hits the fan. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back