School Sued Over Muslim Teacher's Pilgrimage

I sorta agree but the haj is generally performed during a specific month and set of days...which this year fell between November 14-18.
The Islamic calendar is based on the moon cycles.

So every year the Hajj takes place a few days earlier than the last one.

It will be several years before the Hajj takes place during the summer months. :cool:

roger. see my edit. I looked it up.
Thanks for the info. :eusa_angel:

Rumor has it you can still visit Mecca in the months of June, July, and August.

I sorta agree but the haj is generally performed during a specific month and set of days...which this year for instance fell between November 14-18. IN 2008 it was Dec 4 -12....

she should have told them say a term in advance, it didn't say when in 08 she told them.....say in May that she was going to be gone 3 weeks in nov., or December.

The notice here was not reasonable imho.

I didn't know that. Since that is the case, I agree that if she gives reasonable notice she should be allowed to do her thing.

A lot of us Americans are getting fed up with you fucking idiots. You've gone too far. We're pushing back. A lot of us really hope this comes to violence. We're ready and we aint taking any prisoners when the shit hits the fan. Fuck you.

What are you waiting for? Someone else to do that for you?

Fire the first shot, tough guy.

A lot of us Americans are getting fed up with you fucking idiots. You've gone too far. We're pushing back. A lot of us really hope this comes to violence. We're ready and we aint taking any prisoners when the shit hits the fan. Fuck you.

What are you waiting for? Someone else to do that for you?

Fire the first shot, tough guy.

Shhh! He lives about 30 minutes from me.

The sauce?

Don't you think it's absurd that muslims are outraged over dogs on postcards, or a dog named "Khan," or pig office stationery?

Of course you don't, you fucking apologists. It's all our fault for not being "nice" enough.

The sauce?

Don't you think it's absurd that muslims are outraged over dogs on postcards, or a dog named "Khan," or pig office stationery?

Of course you don't, you fucking apologists. It's all our fault for not being "nice" enough.

So yeah, let's kill 'em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to bed, dude.

The sauce?

:wine: For sure!

The sauce?

:wine: For sure!

?

More like

miller-lite-gift-shop1.jpg

So you hope for the destruction of innocents? :cuckoo:

I think he might be joking.

The only joke I see is muslims getting outraged at just about fucking anything and everything.:eusa_hand:

KARACHI: Police said a Pakistani doctor has been arrested on suspicion of blasphemy after he threw away a business card of a man who shared the name of Islam's prophet, Muhammad. It is the latest case involving the country's contentious law on blasphemy against Islam.

Read more: Now, doc held in Pak over blasphemy - The Times of India Now, doc held in Pak over blasphemy - The Times of India

Forum List

Back