School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

I believe that the familys' tuition pays for those guards...so, just pony up for armed guards at your child's school. It's all quite simple.

I love when you argue for the rich.

I don't think one has to be rich...one just has to care more their children than their possessions.

Legislators' kids go to private schools as well. You know. White flight. (Or in Obama's case half white flight.) Ever been to DC? Has nothing to do with 'possessions.'

Breitbart ^ | 12/24/12 | AWR Hawkins

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

They should put the guns down and carry mace. So should the SS. Gun control should start at the top.

If you can find two other school children at the same risk of attack as the First Daughters, we’ll provide them with an 11 person security team as well.

Forum List

Back