School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

How many guards did every other presidents children have?

STFU you fucking hack. Your sickening. You breitbart spewing dumb ass.

Oh and happy holidays!

the point is .... school with guards to protect from nut cases looking to murder children.

Breitbart ^ | 12/24/12 | AWR Hawkins

Do you pay school taxes?

EVERYONE pays school taxes.

They're part of your property taxes.

Even renters pay them as part of their monthly rent.

Then if you want 11 guards in your schools, vote for it, and pay for it. About half a million per school per year, although that's probably low.

It's a 30k a year private school retard what's your point?

So only kids of the rich and famous deserve protection?

No, but persons at such high risk of attack warrant such protection.

If you can find two other school children at the same risk of attack as the First Daughters, we’ll provide them with an 11 person security team as well.

I'm pointing out that one school gets to be armed to the teeth while others can't.

If you have an issue with this.particular instance , then get a better job, move up the economic chain and move there. I will help you pack if need be and congtatulations on the new job? It's the fucking presidents kids. Stop being obtuse.

Last edited:
I'm pointing out that one school gets to be armed to the teeth while others can't.

If you have an issue with this.particular instance , then get a better job, move up the economic chain and move there. I will help you pack if need be and congtatulations on the new job? It's the fucking presidents kids. Stop being obtuse.

Yeah man, I get your drift.

Too bad that Grace Audrey McDonnell, 7, wasn't the privileged daughter of the US president.

ap_grace_audrey_mcdonnell_jt_121216_wb.jpg

Man you guys miss the point on everything don't you? Yes Matthew is a racist asshole. But his post has nothing to do with that. It's an attempt to make a statement about guards in schools. But he left out the private sector part off it which he was hoping no one would catch. I did and he negged me of course. By the way right back at ya dick.

Yea. Gun free zones are gone. No guns to put in them soon but at least they got their eye on the ball.:confused:

Last edited:
It's a 30k a year private school retard what's your point?

If you can find two other school children at the same risk of attack as the First Daughters, we’ll provide them with an 11 person security team as well.

If the risk of attack is so low at all the other schools in the country, why is the Left using this incredibly rare tragedy to push their anti-gun agenda?

Is it the mantra of "Never let a crisis go to waste"?

Breitbart ^ | 12/24/12 | AWR Hawkins

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Oh and happy holidays!

Let's play your game left nutbar.

Vonnegut. Equal.

If our children cannot have protection by armed guards, then the Capitol should not be allowed to have armed guards.

And the President should by this argument be guarded only by men with no weapons.

All's fair and balanced and even steven.

If the risk of attack is so low at all the other schools in the country, why is the Left using this incredibly rare tragedy to push their anti-gun agenda?

Is it the mantra of "Never let a crisis go to waste"?

Well the libs got caught out over "fast and furious" so they are spinning this one to try to get gun control.

Oh and for any of you libs that don't remember Hillary's speech where she blamed Mexico's woes on America, you best check it out. Clinton actually said that America shared the bloodshed in Mexico because of American guns.

Truth out.

It's different for the elite, they are entitled to protections the lowly populace don't deserve.

Just ask Rosie "only the police should have guns" O'Donnell who has a weapon equipped security officer by her side".

Do you pay school taxes?

EVERYONE pays school taxes.

They're part of your property taxes.

Even renters pay them as part of their monthly rent.

Then if you want 11 guards in your schools, vote for it, and pay for it. About half a million per school per year, although that's probably low.
Since the NRA has offered to fund this program, perhaps the gun and ammunition manufacturers who subsidize the NRA should be convinced to pay the half a million per school per year tab?

Too bad that Grace Audrey McDonnell, 7, wasn't the privileged daughter of the US president.

So you'd support a redistribution of wealth that would enable all American parents who can't currently afford it be able to have all the benefits of a $32,000 a year private school?

Describe the tax structure you would implement to accomplish that.

So you'd support a redistribution of wealth that would enable all American parents who can't currently afford it be able to have all the benefits of a $32,000 a year private school?

Describe the tax structure you would implement to accomplish that.

No change to the tax structure would be necessary, Beaner.

Get rid of a bloated bureaucrat in each school and hire 2 guards.

It's a wash.

They go to an elitist private school you stupid fuck, that's why THE SCHOOL has those guards compared to Joe Schmoe public school down the road.

Oh and happy holidays!

Forum List

Back